Rangrasiya

Positive ramblings: Samrat's gain & Rohit's loss(9th sep)

deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Dear RR Family,

Ok..today I am back with my ramblings as I found some sequences really well done..Finally a post without any confusion about our PARO..

Cheer up guys, episode was not bad at all.

Intro:

Today's episode showed Samrat finally growing a backbone and Rohit finally growing his brain tissues..basically it showed how samrat gained back his own family and how Rohit is about to lose his love life and childhood friend to Rudra..๐Ÿ˜Š

Baby drama:

The Achar drama continues with Shatabti winning the competition much to Mohini's irritation..(Finally, I was about to write letter to Modi to ban achar all over india after this achar chronicles.๐Ÿ˜ก. )

After their nok-jhok, Mohini hears the baby cries and starts her bashan about barren lands ๐Ÿ˜ก.( Did anybody miss that Samrat had the problem at initial episodes and not Mythili๐Ÿค”, well another twist by 'educated' creatives)...

Myra, Rudra, even Mythili tries to get give some sense to Mohini but she declares that she is happy to be dumb...So finally Samrat grows a backbone and says " I will leave this haveli, where there is no respect for my wife and my daughter" ( Aww...finally ..finally..he came to know his wife is being disrespected all these years as he left his eyes and ears somewhere all these years...Well though late, its sweet he stood up for his family๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘)

And everyone stands like they got stuck to bucket of fevicol while Samrat leaves the haveli with his wife and daughter giving kekta's serial characters closeup reactions ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

On a serious note, I loved Mohini, Mythili and Samrat's expressions in those scenes...They portrayed the disgust, pain and anger wonderfully ...

Rohit- Myra:

Today for the first time I saw Rohit talking sensible and asking the right questions to Myra about her extra care towards the bodyguard's family and her involvement in their internal matters..Since rohit has become smart, Myra becomes dumb and avoids answering him straight ๐Ÿ˜‰ and Rohit grows more suspicion..( Thank God bro, finally u woke up, I thought u won't find till Rudy's swimmers succeed in giving a sibling to Dhruv๐Ÿ˜‰)

Mohini- Danveer :

Since Danveer came late for the baby drama scene, they shot this scene separately to tell Mohini how she was wrong(As if she was going to listen to him๐Ÿคฃ)..

So she repeats the same dialog for the 5th time " Bas, ab bohot hogaya" and our Dannu puts the leftover bucket of fevicol in his mouth๐Ÿ˜†

On a serious note, Danveer's dialog were spot on and it seems to hit the right chord on Mohini's mind about staying alone in the haveli after all her kids leave her and go..

Rudra - Rohit : ( Best scene of the episode)

Basically Rohit interrogates Rudra about his feelings for Myra but our ex-Major smartly tackles him saying "If I were you and had this doubt about my fianc, i would have smashed the other guys face instead of questioning" (Shaant Rudra dev..now I have no confusion..Guys its RuRo all the way๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

After getting irritated with Rohit's questions , walks down straight ahead just to bang on Myra and as usual lash out his frustration on her with Myra leaving dejected, leaving Rudra helpless and Rohit hopeless๐Ÿค” ( Wait a minute, how come Rohit didn't see Paro's picture hanging on the wall just behind him ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...oh it is for us viewers to show that Paro was once part of this show...OK whatever u say "educated " creatives..)

On a serious note, i loved those conversation and for a first time, i liked Rohit's expression while facing Rudra (hope someone can get me that CAP) and SANISH as usual fantastic acting though for 2 minutes..

Precap: 

Typical TRP scene  of Myra putting Mohini in her place saying that the haveli is in Rudra's name and She has no power what so ever..( Ok, Yaarume illatha kadaila yarukku da tea aathureenga?!๐Ÿค”)

Overall watch the episode for ๐Ÿค”???  i donno..you watch and decide ๐Ÿ˜‰...Don't forget to comment in the confusion๐Ÿ˜†

Cheers ๐Ÿค—
Edited by deepsel - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=deepsel]Dear RR Family,

Ok..today I am back with my ramblings as I found some sequences really well done..Finally a post without any confusion about our PARO..

Cheer up guys, episode was not bad at all...Episode is fine, we get to know more of Rudra's confusions and his feelings for Myrah.

Intro:

Today's episode showed Samrat finally growing a backbone and Rohit finally growing his brain tissues..basically it showed how samrat gained back his own family and how Rohit is about to lose his love life and childhood friend to Rudra..๐Ÿ˜Š...At last he started showing some doubts

Baby drama:

The Achar drama continues with Shatabti winning the competition much to Mohini's irritation..(Finally, I was about to write letter to Modi to ban achar all over india after this achar chronicles.๐Ÿ˜ก. )๐Ÿ˜†

After their nok-jhok, Mohini hears the baby cries and starts her bashan about barren lands ๐Ÿ˜ก.( Did anybody miss that Samrat had the problem at initial episodes and not Mythili๐Ÿค”, well another twist by 'educated' creatives)...Agree  ๐Ÿ˜• RRians didn't forget, we had pages of dicussion at that time.๐Ÿ˜”

Myra, Rudra, even Mythili tries to get give some sense to Mohini but she declares that she is happy to be dumb...So finally Samrat grows a backbone and says " I will leave this haveli, where there is no respect for my wife and my daughter" ( Aww...finally ..finally..he came to know his wife is being disrespected all these years as he left his eyes and ears somewhere all these years...Well though late, its sweet he stood up for his family๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘)

And everyone stands like they got stuck to bucket of fevicol while Samrat leaves the haveli with his wife and daughter giving kekta's serial characters closeup reactions ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
    ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Good decision by Samrat 

On a serious note, I loved Mohini, Mythili and Samrat's expressions in those scenes...They portrayed the disgust, pain and anger wonderfully ...
    ......The actors never failed 

Rohit- Myra:

Today for the first time I saw Rohit talking sensible and asking the right questions to Myra about her extra care towards the bodyguard's family and her involvement in their internal matters..Since rohit has become smart, Myra becomes dumb and avoids answering him straight ๐Ÿ˜‰ and Rohit grows more suspicion..( Thank God bro, finally u woke up, I thought u won't find till Rudy's swimmers succeed in giving a sibling to Dhruv๐Ÿ˜‰)
    ...It's about time for Rohit to question

Mohini- Danveer :

Since Danveer came late for the baby drama scene, they shot this scene separately to tell Mohini how she was wrong(As if she was going to listen to him๐Ÿคฃ)..

So she repeats the same dialog for the 5th time " Bas, ab bohot hogaya" and our Dannu puts the leftover bucket of fevicol in his mouth๐Ÿ˜†

On a serious note, Danveer's dialog were spot on and it seems to hit the right chord on Mohini's mind about staying alone in the haveli after all her kids leave her and go..
         ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ        

Rudra - Rohit : ( Best scene of the episode)

Basically Rohit interrogates Rudra about his feelings for Myra but our ex-Major smartly tackles him saying "If I were you and had this doubt about my fianc, i would have smashed the other guys face instead of questioning" (Shaant Rudra dev..now I have no confusion..Guys its RuRo all the way๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

After getting irritated with Rohit's questions , walks down straight ahead just to bang on Myra and as usual lash out his frustration on her with Myra leaving dejected, leaving Rudra helpless and Rohit hopeless๐Ÿค” ( Wait a minute, how come Rohit didn't see Paro's picture hanging on the wall just behind him ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...oh it is for us viewers to show that Paro was once part of this show...OK whatever u say "educated " creatives..)

On a serious note, i loved those conversation and for a first time, i liked Rohit's expression while facing Rudra (hope someone can get me that CAP) and SANISH as usual fantastic acting though for 2 minutes..
 ...Yes, it is the best scene as we get to know what Rudra's feelings about Myrah thanks to Rohit. I liked the dialogues of Rudra "sometimes 20 min is enough to understand no need of life time of togetherness" and "We met Myrah like that only". 

Precap: 

Typical TRP scene  of Myra putting Mohini in her place saying that the haveli is in Rudra's name and She has no power what so ever..( Ok, Yaarume illatha kadaila yarukku da tea aathureenga?!๐Ÿค”) ....Still they are thinking about TRP?

Overall watch the episode for ๐Ÿค”???  i donno..you watch and decide ๐Ÿ˜‰...Don't forget to comment in the confusion๐Ÿ˜†

Cheers ๐Ÿค—

Lovely post Deeps. My response is in this color.๐Ÿ˜‰
Yesterday I missed your post and Mukti's about PM you then I remembered IF was down๐Ÿ˜†
Good day!
๐Ÿค—

Edited by KhushiParo - 9 years ago
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely postive ramblings post today dear
Loved it and the title is too good
Missed ure ramblings for 3 days. hence the take looked super for me
The epi was ok and RuRo all the way for me.
Ure take will make anyone go watch the epi.
Hugs and thanks for pm
Good night for me now๐Ÿ˜†
C u tom๐Ÿค—
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Deeps ur take is extra hilarious today. Had boost or what.?๐Ÿ˜‰Yeah some scenes are dedicated to Keta matha today.Finally the men in the Haveli(Samrat,Kakusa to some extend Sumeer) are growing backbones(so soon๐Ÿ˜ฒ).Deeps I did note  Paro's pic behind Rudra,but leave me nowdays I don't see it with full involvement ,but Rohit should have seen it.Silly me educated women should not be talking about this๐Ÿ˜•.Rudra and Rohit had some sensible convo,wait does that mean Rohit has become sensible,Oh God๐Ÿ˜ฒ(but when will the CV's be, here I go again, oops๐Ÿ˜‰).

Precap:Now suddenly BSD loan settled and Haveli in Rudra's name.

Yarume illatha kadaila tea athuna parvailla Deeps Inga kadaiye illa anna tea mattum athurangale atha than ennala thangikave mudiyala.
Edited by multimediaa - 9 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail

Sorry Deeps double post.Its my second double post today. I think Rudra's confusion has rubbed me off.

Edited by multimediaa - 9 years ago
deepsel thumbnail
@Sushmita:

Thanks for the detailed response dear...It feels so nice to see people missing my bakwaas ramblings๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...

So true, I liked ur take in MKM post also..Yes the actors are delivering their 100% no matter how much other factors screw them..Thats why I love RR to the core..

U r a darling for missing my post ๐Ÿค—
deepsel thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPraba

Lovely postive ramblings post today dear

Loved it and the title is too good
Missed ure ramblings for 3 days. hence the take looked super for me
The epi was ok and RuRo all the way for me.
Ure take will make anyone go watch the epi.
Hugs and thanks for pm
Good night for me now๐Ÿ˜†
C u tom๐Ÿค—

Aww..Thank you doll...Yes I see the whole forum is rooting for RuRo now more than MyRud especially after RS reply yesterday๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Good night and sweet dreams ๐Ÿค—
deepsel thumbnail
Originally posted by: multimediaa

Deeps ur take is extra hilarious today. Had boost or what.?๐Ÿ˜‰Yeah some scenes are dedicated to Keta matha today.Finally the men in the Haveli(Samrat,Kakusa to some extend Sumeer) are growing backbones(so soon๐Ÿ˜ฒ).Deeps I did note  Paro's pic behind Rudra,but leave me nowdays I don't see it with full involvement ,but Rohit should have seen it.Silly me educated women should not be talking about this๐Ÿ˜•.Rudra and Rohit had some sensible convo,wait does that mean Rohit has become sensible,Oh God๐Ÿ˜ฒ(but when will the CV's be, here I go again, oops๐Ÿ˜‰).

Precap:Now suddenly BSD loan settled and Haveli in Rudra's name.

Yarume illatha kadaila tea athuna parvailla Deeps Inga kadaiye illa anna tea mattum athurangale atha than ennala thangikave mudiyala.

Thanks Mano ๐Ÿค—...LOL u cracked me up on the last comment...Enthate Solla...Ore kaduppa irukku...Etho SANISHkkaga porumaiya iruken ungala maathiriye..๐Ÿ˜•..What a waste of talents after such a glorious start..

Don't worry about the double post, venummna triple,quadruple kooda pannunga...๐Ÿ˜†
Mano.M thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepsel

Thanks Mano ๐Ÿค—...LOL u cracked me up on the last comment...Enthate Solla...Ore kaduppa irukku...Etho SANISHkkaga porumaiya iruken ungala maathiriye..๐Ÿ˜•..What a waste of talents after such a glorious start..

Don't worry about the double post, venummna triple,quadruple kooda pannunga...๐Ÿ˜†

Kandipa panren๐Ÿ˜†
-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good take on a questionable episode.  Other things mein...