The track getting better and better..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
This track is getting  better and better.thanks to creatives for such well directed Epi with powerful confrontation and emotional scenes..

Creatives showing how people can change in a jiffy..how they can become the worst enemy ..backstabbing ..ungrateful..Anuja...Lavanya these two women are example of selfishness...only one thing matters for them Aryamaan and the defeat of Pakhi..

Anuja is acting like a big victim and resorting to every manipulative way to give pain to Pakhi.Today she succeeded in creating that rift between Veer and pakhi..not one time but twice..Felt bad for Veer as he is trying hard to explain to pakhi what's the motive of Anuja but in vain..Its understandable also the reason why she is not trusting Veer for now..

To conclude Anuja gets the upperhand in succeeding to misguide Pakhi against Veer..

Pakhi is too goodhearted even now towards Anuja..taking her blessing before going to court  as per precap... What Anuja  has done behind her back ,she will get to know it in court..By her talks with lavanya she has already played her game in filling the lawyers mind with venom against Pakhi..she will definitely proved it that pakhi is just after the Rathore money..prestige thats why want custody of Ayaan though married to veer..

How Veer will turn the table in his favor and fight this case its to wait and watch as he has not lose hope yet ..

.Lavanya..this woman is a lost case now even threatening Girish not to dare talk mean about Anuja or Aryamaan..

Creatives again brought up a cute family moment..Ayaan will be the one to close this gap between Veer and pakhi..Pakhi hurt and he asked Veer to do the bandage for Pakhi..so heart touching how he brought his gift to both their happy family photoframe..He himself hang it on the wall and gives his parent a kiss on the cheek..

As usual Varun..Shraddha..Anita were superb in their scenes..

last i'm positive Veer will checkmate Anuja  in the court and get Ayaan custody for pakhi..The new Title montage relates to the ongoing track..Pakhi embracing Ayaan with a smile with Anuja looking at them angrily with Veer in the middle..it indicates Veer will always be the shield to protect his family from Anuja..

Edited by saveeta24 - 9 years ago

Very nicely written!👏

ITA. 😆
Thank you for fast update Saveeta

Yes  each episode is interesting to watch...

CV done good job...

I feel Girish also join hands in helping Paakhi
Nice episode today, in the beginning cvs will let Anuja win but finally Pakhi will win. Pakhi's heart is pure, god will listen to her.
Two phrases come to mind

1 Anuja - Pride comes before a fall

At the moment she is proud because she is able hurt Pakhi and Set back Veer from supporting Pakhi. she will win the early battles which will make her over confident and she will overplay he hand and that will be her downfall

2 Pakhi,Veer and Aayan - haar ke jeet ne vale ko bazigaar/sikandar kehe te  he

Because of the distrust Pakhi has for Veer she will inadvertantly play a part in them losing the early battles. It may take watching Aayan suffer but holding on to his faith in his new happy family ie his Mum and ND along with Veer forcefully (verbally) making her take a step back (like he did when it came to arm wresling - I loved it at the end when he said aap bhi chalagi or aap ko nohta chahi ye. She was taken aback at his tone and anger) will make her realise he is on her and Aayan's side.

BTW - In the earlier episodes she was always praying to Shree Naath Ji when things were difficult but now she is not!!!! This is the time she needs him the most.

Edited by payal7 - 9 years ago
@ payal7...so true Anuja is way too overconfident in this case..She has managed to create more gap between Veer and pakhi..she has well calculated her move to make pakhi not trust Veer much more..

I agree indirectly Pakhi with her distrust towards Veer will make Anuja have the upperhand in this case..

I think Veer too will not sit back and not do anything as this case concerns him as much as Pakhi..its his family and Ayaan his son now..what strategy he will come up to defeat Anuja in court its to be watch..

For now we can say Anuja got one plus point in her manipulation and getting Veer out of this case..
Edited by saveeta24 - 9 years ago
very nice posts
i enjoyed the episode as well.