Rangrasiya

Educated people, shame on Us!

...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
We should be ashamed for being too educated and wanting to watch some FICTION on TV. Do you not know that educated people cannot watch dramas. It is apparently a curse to be educated. Shame on us for watching soaps.
I feel cheated. I spent so many years in education only to be told that educated people are dumb to expect something to happen in a FICTION show. 

Damn I just wasted a huge pertain of my life getting educated. Shame on me!

9000 pounds a year in uni. What a waste of money!!! I'm still dumb. 
Edited by ...Pwincess... - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well said dear
IF also regret wasting so much money on my degrees as well
Am dumb
We are all dumb
Gonna met my literature teacher tom and again ask her to redefine fiction. Dunno if the definition has changed with time 😲
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am so ashamed of myself.

I have a graduate degree.

I shouldnt be stooping to watch Indian shows, much less get attached to them.

Shame on me.
preetal thumbnail
Pathetic reply...great post...I aired my thinking on another similar post...

I REPEAT...MR don't question MY EDUCATION level for I follow your show and the high tech world we leave in permits me to interact with the show makers...thereby requesting to bring Paro back as curtains drop on the show very soon...

MR...next time you hit the post button take a moment to read what you've just written and see if it's EDUCATIONALLY RIGHT to give such replys...(Remember we thought replys are also indicators of EDUCATION LEVEL...)

Coz the same applies to me...I will just stop here but I want to make it very clear MR your reply was very offending...if it was not doable...you'd have atleast acknowledged our request and how it's not possible and thanks for watching RR...am sure that would have been an EDUCATIONALLY CORRECT reply...

GOSH...I have lost count of how many times I have used the word EDUCATION this morning.
Edited by preetal - 9 years ago
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What ive noticed is that these people are arrogant😕...they copy ideas from every known movie and we are tolerant of that...they dish out illogical tracks and we stand by them but it seems they dont care about us or how the story ends...but they have the nerve to say things which comes across as insulting to us.Ive seen GH,MD and now RS, they are just rude.They are writers arent they, cant they put their point across in a reasonable manner without making us look dumb.
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Same here! 
Shame on me
vvbnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously how dare we the educated expect such creativity!!  Some one should have told us that our education institution is not teaching us all the important things needed to have right expectations from fiction drama in Hindi shows that have creatives and writes of such high caliber !!! 
Iam so stupid... bcz Iam educated... 
squivi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What ST, GH, MD and RS have now taught me is to stop watching Indian dramas. I have to admit, that is very educational and I thank them for spoiling the show and for showing their true colors as petulant, arrogant, unprofessional and uncreative 'creatives' that have now given me their blessings to literally never tune into any of their future endeavors happily.

Well what do you know? RS was right! I wasn't truly educated until his reply! 
😆
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I want to attend kindergarten again! And not as a teacher but as a pupil.. wonder they will take me in?

squivi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princessunara

I want to attend kindergarten again! And not as a teacher but as a pupil.. wonder they will take me in?

We should all enroll in the SUCH IS LIFE DEKHNA HAI TOH DEKHO Education Academy run by maha genius principal ST and taught by lifetime genius professors MD, GH and RS. After all, there is nobody more logical and educated than them, right? 

Us educated folks were taken for a ride by our academic institutions all our lives, but RS and company will teach us the laws of logic and education!
Edited by squivi - 9 years ago