Latest interviewSakshi Tanwar on Shweta Prasad - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
I remember few years ago my brothers colleague was getting married... and at right time of pheras the media and police reached there... the bride accused groom and his family of dowry... the groom and his family was arrested. Media and police patted their back and called the girl brave etc. After2-3 years investigation the boy and his family were released as innocent as girl had accepted that she was in love with someone and since her family was not ready she and her lover boy had come up with this plan.

I know this news has nothing to do with Shweta's news but the purpose is to tell you about is that how responsible this media is. Had they done investigation priperly... an innocent can be saved from humiliation... yes they are freed from jail but what about those time they spent in jail... everyone was accusing them of something which they didnt...

I hope Sakshi doesnt remain silent after this... she should definitely take a stand not just for Shweta but all.
 I am  totally  happy  sakshi  spoke out . I  appreciate  the girl too. she is dare enough to  say it out .   she  spelled her reasons to do the  shameful thing.  Media  is  making  hell of her life. as  shwetha said in  some  article is  not the only one, there are many,  never I see the men  who are all involved in  it. 
It's an  unfortunate  news that  a national award  won  child actress is  out of  roles. who's  first movie  is a massive hit.  

tfs...sakshi supportd her..thats really nice...
feeling sad abt that girl...she did 3 r 4 movies in tollywood...

if you give people like sunny leony big breaks in bollywood and
ignore the talented actors of your own country ...you have no right
to interfere in their personal lives.. i know sunny has nothing to do with
this issue but people are silently accepting her in bollywood and soon
she'll become one of the respected actresses of BW aaand people will totally
forget about her past...why publish this news about shweta then??? whatever
the reason was... no one chooses this profession happily 😡  and WE are no one to JUDGE!! 

Just read the interview & the questions asked by Shweta's mother & Sakshi ma'am are valid. But guys, did u ppl see the comments below the article?? Read them too, you will be appalled by some people's so called ''logic'', so disgusted after reading some comments🤢. My heart goes out to Shwetha & her family...they must be going through emotional hell. Nobody willingly chooses to become a prostitute like Sunny Leone in India...we are nobody to pass judgements about anyone.
Here are some of the comments:-

Prithvi K 2 days ago
Well said Sakshi!! Appreciate the thought that has gone into writing this..
48   ReplyShare  
Munisammappa 2 days ago
Deepika can kiss and flirt openly with Ranvir, Ranbir, Yuvi, Malaya's son, Saif Ali Khan etc etc etc...and still be India's youth icon...Indian mentality is really SICK
27   ReplyShare  
d  Munisammappa a day ago
Why u need to drag another woman in this. This has nothing to do with deepika or any other woman. Its abt the media thinking they are ready to expose the girl but not the men? This girl was ready to sell herself its so heartbreaking and sick men took advantage of her. I happy that sakshi is supporting her. and yes if the media has guts expose the men also
18   ReplyShare  
Nameless  d a day ago
Well, exposing the men needs proof, While the girl admitted to it and hence being charged, the so-called men haven't, and publishing their name without proof makes a case of defamation.

This support wouldn't come if she was a noone. No matter what the reason was, breaking the law is breaking the law. No one forced her into prostitution, she chose it, because easy money to sustain her lifestyle. She could rather have scaled down her expenses, but chose poorly. Don't paint her as innocent, she is as guilty as the clients.
3   ReplyShare  
nicky  Nameless 18 hours ago
Mr nameless you don't have guts to reveal your name but take pride in declaring the girl guilty. Here we are discussing why media get bias while doing their job. Early in many similar cases girls had not given any statements still they were the one who faced all the burnt and not the other politician and businessmen involved. Where is the name of the business man with whom the media claim she was caught red handed.I really appreciate what ever Sakhshi is doing. And salute her.
14   ReplyShare  
Nameless  nicky 16 hours ago
Did you even read my comment? Shweta admitted to the police and media about prostitution, the men you want to know names of, haven't. So until they do, or any proof is found, any publishing of name will attract a case of defamation. Say DNA publishes Nisha Bhagat solicited Shweta Basu for sexual activites, how furious will you be? Won't you slap a case against them?

Also, my name doesn't matter. How is it going to validate or invalidate my argument? Lets say my name is Rajesh, or Tanisha, or Mary Ann, tell me how does it matter?
3   ReplyShare  
hello  Nameless 13 hours ago
Have you ever heard of "alleged", the term media use?
2   ReplyShare  
nicky  Nameless 7 hours ago
use brain before commenting...nameless u are brainless also...
  ReplyShare  
Nipun Anand  nicky 9 hours ago
Nisha Bhagat why dont you feminist first condemn prostitutes and prostitution? Oh bcs may be you have freedom and for feminist there is no need to follow any law. 
Feminist w!tches who are prostitutes in their real lives can no wonder come openly to cover up and sympathise with prostitutes. Why doesn't Sakshi Tanwar first condemn this prostitute and act of prostitution?
1   ReplyShare  
nicky  Nipun Anand 7 hours ago
mr. nipun anand i'm not a feminist and my point is of being fair but some MCPs like you never loose an opputunity to insult a women ...hope you spare your mom and sis at home...
1   ReplyShare  
Saikiran Kondamudi  Nameless 17 hours ago
Your logic is absurd! Yes, prostitution is crime. Why only single out the girl for this crime? Even the guys involved are parterns in crime. Why these guys enjoy privacy and not the girl? Not just this instance, if you notice, whenever there is a raid on a prostitution racket, police uncover all the accused girls and parade them before the media. The very same police, when they have a rape / murder accused, cover their faces!!
6   ReplyShare  
Nameless  Saikiran Kondamudi 16 hours ago
Did you even read what I had to say? The girl hear spoke to media, letting them know who she was, her story and authorizing them to print her name, the clients here didn't go to media, media has no proof who were the clients.

And my friend, police does its job properly, she chose to be uncovered in media, police always brings people in under covers, always. And there is protocol, unless they charge an accused, they won't release the name or face, because that will contaminate the investigation.
1   ReplyShare  
Yeskay  Nameless 15 hours ago
Mr Nameless!! Chill bro!! the so called police caught them redhanded!!! there is nothing to confess!! They have every right to publish the businessman names too as they have done for the girl!!
2   ReplyShare  
Saikiran Kondamudi  Nameless 10 hours ago
Mr. Nameless - I think, you haven't seen the videos of various media, when she was caught. Even though her face was covered during the arrest, surprisingly the whole media was there to record the arrest. By the way, as you suggested, she did not speak to media at all. It was a leak from the Police Interrogation to the media. Hope you got the point.
2   ReplyShare  
Nipun Anand  Saikiran Kondamudi 8 hours ago
Why are you sympathetic with criminal prostitute? are you also a bloody prostiute or a bhadwaa. For your kind information prostitutes and prostitute sympathisers like you are not allowed in society. such infringe elements are criminals
1   ReplyShare  
Guest  Nipun Anand 7 hours ago
In that case you should really join the new Islamic State that's coming up, you'd find ones with extremist views like that of yours- who hate women and and like killing them in the name of punishment. Go ahead man. We don't need the likes of you in India.
1   ReplyShare  
Guest  Nameless 7 hours ago
Firstly, pimping is a punishable offence, soliciting is, not prostitution. Secondly you do realise that the media and the police joined hands here- the information was disclosed by the police and they very 'discreetly' revealed her name while guarding the others- probably they were high profile businessmen and celebrities. In fact, initially they didn't even say which hotel it was, as it's a posh hyderabad hotel, only later people learnt it was Hyaat. In short, the police and the media had no rights to malign her. Got it?
1   ReplyShare  
av  Munisammappa a day ago
Ranvir, Ranbir, Yuvi, Malaya's son, Saif Ali Khan etc etc etc can kiss and flirt openly with girl's that are half their age and Munisammach00tiya will have no problem...your mentality is really SICK
15   ReplyShare  
This comment is awaiting moderation. Show comment.
'
Sanjeev gopal  Munisammappa 2 days ago
Thank you for your message of love and mutual respect. God bless you.
6   ReplyShare  
precluder  Munisammappa 2 days ago
You not only brought shame upon yourself but also on Tamils as a whole. You just illustrated the depths of shamelessness to which converts can descend to given a chance.
7   ReplyShare  
Munisammappa  precluder 2 days ago
I am Indian, not tamilian
6   ReplyShare  
Sonia  Munisammappa a day ago
You are a ch00tiya, not an Indian.
15   ReplyShare  
nitz19arg  Munisammappa 14 hours ago
You re not. You are just a pig.
3   ReplyShare  
RW911  precluder 2 days ago
He's not a Tamizhan. He's a c**t@rd. And a serial Hindu-baiting a$$clown too. Ignore him.
3   ReplyShare  
UKR  RW911 2 days ago
He is very active in telling bad on Hinduism. religious calamities will comes because of that persons only.
3   ReplyShare  
RW911  UKR 2 days ago
I'd much rather prefer if gastro intestinal calamities befell and exclusively on the guilty person such as him instead of a community being punished as a whole.
  ReplyShare  
Purush  RW911 a day ago
Also take the name Modi. It will be like red cloth to this bull.
  ReplyShare  
Suresh Sethuraman  precluder 2 days ago
Tamil? Don't believe. Yes Rama ate meat, so did Pandavas, so did Christ, Swami vivekananda too ate meat.
Drunkard? Lord Rama mentions Madhu, which means nectar. Could imply sweet, honey, but alcohol is not referred as Madhu in Sanskrit literature.
Where in Valmiki Ramayana it is said that Ram 'enjoyed' many women? can you refer any shloka?
3   ReplyShare  
RW911  Suresh Sethuraman a day ago
Its in his head. No amount of reasoning will help him, please do not waste your time.

And agree with you on the above points and all these things make it all the more truthful that in its essence this one of the most liberal, inclusive faiths ever.
1   ReplyShare  
UKR  Munisammappa 2 days ago
The news and the comments you do, don't have the relation. I think u r mentally sick. Regularly you are more interested to criticize Hindus.
2   ReplyShare  
Rishi Singh  Munisammappa 2 days ago
hey u r bashing one religion...and speaking in favour of one party... i want to say... i always find the SOUL of LADEN(romance deprived person)

in you...!!

If you HATE so much then what u r...?????

how u got education,how ur daily routines goes fine, how do u do ur work.,how u socialize...i wonder...!!
1   ReplyShare  
anony  Munisammappa a day ago
Pakistani Gadha Number 1.. Munisammappa.. Congressi Suar..
1   ReplyShare  
undertoad 2 days ago
you ask good questions ms. Tanwar, and raise important points. here's hoping the publicity, such as it is, being given to that unfortunate young woman's plight can bring some sense into the immorality of moral crimes. If you get a chance please convey my best wishes for justice and equity to the young lady and tell her that i applaud her courage in the way she is playing the hand that has been dealt her.
4   ReplyShare  
precluder 2 days ago
This is totally a moral crime. If the media can provide amnesty to business men who are her clients, why did she deserve to get shamed? This is the same media which blatantly criticizes Hinduism and conservatism but does totally unacceptable moral damage in the name of freedom of expression.
3   ReplyShare  
UKR 2 days ago
Well Said.
No media is trying to show the businessman who is involved in the act. The actress don't have the support that's is reason why media is interested in showing but businessman managed everyone from the day 1 the issue came on Channels.

Media should focus on that person also.
1   ReplyShare  
Kumar 2 days ago
Very much valid points here...media all across the country have splashed the girls photo and name as if this was the most hot story happening in India...if girls photos can be printed, why not of those men who were caught with her? what privacy they can claim ? without any judgement to what she may or may not have done, we should ask what is the state's interest in the private lives of two individuals if they decide to get involved in a sexual act consensually and if the parties are above 16 years old and if there are no external pressures or threats involved in it ? we read many reports that in many places, especially tourist places, even husband and wife were caught by police and tortured ...do we need to carry marriage proof also every where we go? the police cannot crack much series crimes like sexual assaults on women and children or even against older people, cannot catch hold of killers or people committing other henious crimes like fake note distribution or terror activities, but they have all the time in the world to peep into bedrooms of people and pick up them for " immoral activities ".
2   ReplyShare  
Fairee 2 days ago
Sakshi her wrong doesn't become right just because she accepted being a prostitute for money...media hiding the businessmen is a totally different issue ..the issue at hand is the 'EASY way' being chosen by these youngsters ..how does she become a victim as soon as she gets caught ,she didn't realise earlier..?
6   ReplyShare  
Kumar  Fairee 2 days ago
Question is not what she did was right or wrong...but even before judgement, only one party's details were splashed across the media in India and her clients are still protected...if the act is wrong, then both parties should be equally responsible ? then, how only her photo and details printed across the media? how the police can selectively give out the details like this ?
7   ReplyShare  
Playfiar  Fairee a day ago
If you have evidence that this young lady did indulge in prostitution, please present the evidence ..
2   ReplyShare  
doesnt mattter  Fairee 13 hours ago
prostitution is not a crime in India. Pimping is. Police have no right to raid her and keep her in remand home.
2   ReplyShare  
chintuthephoenix a day ago
Well said. She deserves privacy. The Indian media as usual acts as the judge, jury and executioner. Pathetic!
7   ReplyShare  
Mens Right Activist a day ago
Whether the business man's name is shown or not is a different matter and might most probably a matter of corruption. BUT... if after knowing the downside of what Ms Shweta was doing, still she chose to do this... then she or anyone on her behalf has no right to complain. She has decided to enter prostitution of her own will, then she will be called a prostitute. Period.
4   ReplyShare  
Guest  Mens Right Activist 2 hours ago
why is it a different matter? why shame a prostitute only and not the ones who are using her 'services'? if she is guilty, they are equally guilty. Taali kabhi ek haath se nahi bajti. And you are yourself saying it's matter of corruption then why shouldn't one speak against it? If she'll be called a prostitute, then they should also be identified as people who go to prostitutes. Fair enough?
  ReplyShare  
Purush a day ago
Very valid point. Why is the privacy being maintained for those who used her services? It is time the media is severely castigated for it and asked to pay heavily for this. And made and forced to release the names of all those people. Or better still, let the lady reveal the names and let people contribute Rs 10/- per head and pay for releasing an ad in papers stating the names of all those who had been taking her services. It will be a fitting slap to the media as well in addition to the high profile persons.
2   ReplyShare  
Mens Right Activist a day ago
In many false rape cases, these very people who are complaining about disclosing her privacy, feel very happy to know the name of the innocent guy who has been framed even before trial. At that time they advocate keeping the name of the girl private. Why don't we complain at that time that the boy's name should not be disclosed till he is proved guilty?? Why don't we want the name of the girl as well?? So many boy's lives are ruined due to such false cases and here we are defending a girl who herself chose to take up prostitution!! Hypocrisy at its best!!
6   ReplyShare  
nicky  Mens Right Activist 17 hours ago
Doesn't even feel like writing anything. You are sick man... Really sick...
3   ReplyShare  
Mens Right Activist  nicky 16 hours ago
When the bitter medicine called truth comes forth, many can't stand the taste. Can't do anything about that... sorry!
1   ReplyShare  
nitz19arg  nicky 14 hours ago
Why? What is so sick in his logic?
  ReplyShare  
Guest  nitz19arg 7 hours ago
where is the logic in what he said?
Edited by OrangeBlossoms - 9 years ago