Singhasan Battisi

SB will be bigger than MB-interview of kunal bhatia on rival site

Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Kunal Bhatia who played the lead role in Sajan Ghar Jana Hai has bagged the prominent role of Indra Dev in Creative Eye's Singhasan Battisi on Sony PAL. The man is excited as his character will be of a central role, that of the close friend and confidant of King Vikramaditya (Karan Suchak).

Talking about his role in the show, Kunal said, "Singhasan Battisi is a very different show. The graphics on the show is simply brilliant, and the show has been made on a magnificent scale. I can say that Singhasan Battisi will be bigger than Mahabharat in its making. I essay the role of Indra Dev who is a close friend of Vikramaditya. Whenever the Gods are troubled and need help, they would seek the help of Vikramaditya. Hence Indra Dev will have his scenes mostly with Vikramaditya."

Speaking about why he took the show, Kunal explained, "I was on the lookout for something different. And this is one role where I can have a challenge as an actor. We are having a gala time shooting for the show. This is a different show, and we hope viewers will like the way it has been presented."

Kunal has recently featured in few episodics of Yeh Hai Aashiqui and Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya. He has earlier been part of Mahabharat and Jodha Akbar.

Wish you all the luck, Kunal.

For curious minds, kunal bhatia played a short role of Agni dev on Mahabharat😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Bigger than MB? It's on Sony Pal and not Star Plus. He needs a reality check.
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: bheegi

Bigger than MB? It's on Sony Pal and not Star Plus. He needs a reality check.

So true😆