Singhasan Battisi

i need explanation!! im confused

staceyandhitesh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ok so I herd sayantani ghosh is in the show!!!  if soo im soo excited because she is my fav actress cause shes hot and a superb dancer!! shes really underrated when it comes to the acting field but i want to know that is she the main lead of this show, is she opposite of the main guy?? if not is she as important as the guy though in the show!!! I havent see an epsiode yet but i want to know has she been introudced??? what epsiodes has she been in so far!! please answer all my questions!! :D 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: staceyandhitesh

Ok so I herd sayantani ghosh is in the show!!!  if soo im soo excited because she is my fav actress cause shes hot and a superb dancer!! shes really underrated when it comes to the acting field but i want to know that is she the main lead of this show, is she opposite of the main guy?? if not is she as important as the guy though in the show!!! I havent see an epsiode yet but i want to know has she been introudced??? what epsiodes has she been in so far!! please answer all my questions!! :D 

no she is not opposite of the main guy...Sayantani playing Mahamaya who is the protector of the Singhasan Battisi and also the the guide of Raja Bhoj...but now I think her role is over for now...may be after this first quest we will get to see her again before the 2nd one start...