Mythological Masti

The Third Dyut-sabha. - Page 2

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by-Radhikerani

I'm Still Reading That Story !! πŸ˜†You Know, I When I Was In Class One Or Two, There Was A Book Crisis In Our Home, And I Did Not Learn About Internet, So I Used To Read Anything And Everything I Got, And It Was Then When I Came Across This Story. I Learnt About A 'Person' Called Krishna Here, Who Later On, Became My "Voh" ☺️...And Believe Me, This Story Encouraged Me To Read The Original Mahabharat Then And There ! I First Thought Of Writing It In Hindi, But Somehow I Found That I Was In English, That Was Difficult, But With Mom And Google's Help I Could Finally Do It ! πŸ˜† But Do You Know What To Do Exactly With That Yudhishthir's "Maatul-Baatul" and Draupadi's Only Line ? And Do You Remember That "Ekhane Paaniyer Bhalo Babostha Nei ? πŸ€£ And Really Yudhishthir's Honesty Is Really Praiseworthy, However much "Opodartho Gondomurkho" He Might Be, We Can't Deny This Fact. πŸ‘ And I Too Just Loved That Shakunir Gaale Ekti Thappor Koshiye Okkhoti Kere Nilen !! Yes, He Deserved One More ! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Glad to know that Krishna appeared in your life through this piece  so it has a great impact on your life πŸ˜ƒ I can suggest you another beautiful comedy of Parshuram called "Pancha Priyaa Panchali" it has our very own naughty Kanha πŸ˜³πŸ˜† the story is about how Panchali stopped talking with Pandavas out of irritation, Pandavas became sad about the fact & finally how Krishna solved the problem πŸ˜† He is so efficient in handling daampatya samasyaa πŸ€£ you must read this if you have Parshuram Galpo Samagro 😊
You did beautiful job by translating it in English, but yes I agree that one liner of Draupadi cannot be given the exact essence in English πŸ˜† I can easily imagine the faces of bechare Pandavas just after that line 🀣 poor fellows even cannot protest against her words πŸ˜†
& yes, 'ekhon mone hochchhe apni baatul' this funny creativity of words cannot be shown in translation πŸ˜†
& yes, how can anyone forget Balaram's line about paaniya πŸ˜† also before that, when Krishna informed, 'Dadao aaschhen', then Yudhishthir's first reaction was, how lucky Draupadi is, neither Krishna nor Balaram can ignore her emergency call πŸ˜ƒ after so 'great' remark of Draupadi, what a compliment πŸ‘ that is his innocence I love 😊 both in epic & in this story.
No word is sufficient to praise Yudhishthir's honesty πŸ‘ actually I love him very much so don't want to start discussions here about him 😳 probably I would not be able to stop then πŸ˜† I never treat him as a 'Opodartho gandomurkho' & that is my difference from Parshuram's Draupadi 😳
You know, once I told this story shortly to Debipriya didi & Shivang bhaiya in FB chatbox. Bhaiya told that it seems to be really true as we all know that Shakuni was a cheater πŸ˜‰ truly, if we insert it within original epic then ordinary person may not be able to find it our as an interpolation πŸ˜† what say πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by-Urmila11

Glad to know that Krishna appeared in your life through this piece  so it has a great impact on your life πŸ˜ƒ I can suggest you another beautiful comedy of Parshuram called "Pancha Priyaa Panchali" it has our very own naughty Kanha πŸ˜³πŸ˜† the story is about how Panchali stopped talking with Pandavas out of irritation, Pandavas became sad about the fact & finally how Krishna solved the problem πŸ˜† He is so efficient in handling daampatya samasyaa πŸ€£ you must read this if you have Parshuram Galpo Samagro 😊

I Don't Have The Single Book, But I Do Have Those Small Books, In Which Set It Was ? Nil Tara" Or Jojatir Jora ?

You did beautiful job by translating it in English, but yes I agree that one liner of Draupadi cannot be given the exact essence in English πŸ˜† I can easily imagine the faces of bechare Pandavas just after that line 🀣 poor fellows even cannot protest against her words πŸ˜†
& yes, 'ekhon mone hochchhe apni baatul' this funny creativity of words cannot be shown in translation πŸ˜†

Truly ! I'm Pretty Irritated With This English Language ! And Do You Remember His Perfect Mix Of Shadu And Cholit ? That "Kordompinder Nyay Dhup Kore Porlo" !! 🀣

& yes, how can anyone forget Balaram's line about paaniya πŸ˜† also before that, when Krishna informed, 'Dadao aaschhen', then Yudhishthir's first reaction was, how lucky Draupadi is, neither Krishna nor Balaram can ignore her emergency call πŸ˜ƒ after so 'great' remark of Draupadi, what a compliment πŸ‘ that is his innocence I love 😊 both in epic & in this story.

Yes I Appreciate Everything In Him, Though I'm More Sided To Balraam's View, That "Kandogyaaner Kinchit Obhaab Aachhe" ! And It's Said It Mahabharat Only, That One Can Lie If Its An Emergency, Though It Should Become A Habit !

No word is sufficient to praise Yudhishthir's honesty πŸ‘ actually I love him very much so don't want to start discussions here about him 😳 probably I would not be able to stop then πŸ˜† I never treat him as a 'Opodartho gandomurkho' & that is my difference from Parshuram's Draupadi 😳
You know, once I told this story shortly to Debipriya didi & Shivang bhaiya in FB chatbox. Bhaiya told that it seems to be really true as we all know that Shakuni was a cheater πŸ˜‰ truly, if we insert it within original epic then ordinary person may not be able to find it our as an interpolation πŸ˜† what say πŸ˜‰

Seroiusly, It's Almost Like Original !! But Yes, Draupadi Might Not Have Said This If She Knew About Matkuni, If That's Left Apart, Then I Too Think She Was Right ! Bechaare Yudhhishthir Bekaar Mein Daant Khaaye !!

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Proteeti: The story 'Pancha  Priyaa Panchali' is in the book 'Krishnakali o anyanyo galpo' πŸ˜Š may be the 6th story of it. Edited by Urmila11 - 9 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by-Urmila11

Proteeti: The story 'Pancha  Priyaa Panchali' is in the book 'Krishnakali o anyanyo galpo' πŸ˜Š may be the 6th story of it.

Okay, Thank You So Much, That Maybe In My Grandma's House, I'll Get It And Read It ASAP !! I Can't Control My Eagerness To Read It !!