Monica Bedi: Yes, I am looking for love again

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
ALSO READ: Monica Bedi returns to TV with Saraswatichandra

Monica, who was jailed for her alleged involvement with gangster Abu Salem, says, "Now that I have got my passport, I can travel to Norway to meet my family and also take up better projects and travel Monica Bedi is finally heaving a sigh of release. The actress has finally been issued a passport after the Mumbai High Court passed a favourable order in this regard. abroad. I feel happy that my efforts have paid off." However, she says she is not aware of Salem getting married to a Mumbra resident. "I have moved on in my life and I am happy that even he has. I have no idea about his marriage, that's his personal life and I am no one to comment on that. I wish him only good," Monica explains.

The actress is also hoping to find love again. "I am like the phoenix bird, which rises from the ashes. Now, I can fly wherever I want. At the end of the day, everyone wants someone who can be trusted and is caring. Yes, I am looking for love again."

Watch: Mafia Don Abu Salem and Monica Bedi Love Story