Rangrasiya

New TC Article: ST Films have 3 shows in the making, Sanaya approached

JyotiBThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Buzz: Saurabh Tewari Films have three shows in the making; Mohit and Sanaya approached to pair up again..

Saurabh Tewari Films might be wrapping up duties for their ongoing show on Colors, Rangrasiya, but news coming in is that they have three new shows in planning, for which auditions are going on in full-scale.

As per a reliable source, Saurabh Tewari is presently working on a show each for Sony Entertainment Television, Star Plus and Zee & (and).

Recently, the team organized an extensive audition schedule in Chandigarh and Delhi for all the three shows. The team is looking for a right mix of fresh and experienced faces for the new shows.

A well-placed source confides in us, "The show for Star Plus will be a mature love story, based on relationships set up in Chandigarh. The Sony show will be based on a modern day Gujarati community. The show will be based on a popular novel."

The buzz doing rounds in the industry is that the maker is looking to cast the very popular offscreen and onscreen pair of Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani for their show on Star Plus. Also, Shaheer Sheikh, who has recently completed duties for the popular show Mahabharat has been considered for the other lead on the show. Having said this, it is as well heard that Mohit also fits into the lead's character in their Sony TV show.

The source further adds, "All the three shows are in the nascent stage. The casting process is in full swing, and there is a long way to go before the leads get locked."

We tried calling Mohit and Sanaya, but could not get through to them.

Our efforts to get in touch with Producer Saurabh Tewari were futile.

Let's see if Mohit and Sanaya do pair up for this one...

But i want SanIsh to be paired again on Star Plus show. Can we ask ST for this?

Edited by JyotiBThakur - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I   also  want    SanIsh...  but   I  dont  know  whether  repeated   jodis  will   work   with   the  audience  or  not..🤔
JyotiBThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Addicted2SanZ

I   also  want    SanIsh...  but   I  dont  know  whether  repeated   jodis  will   work   with   the  audience  or  not..🤔

Why not dear... They have a huge fan following and if the show will be on SP, it'll definitely gonna work.😊
blue_rose1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i too want sanish... mayb we all should Tweet tem for that... sanish chemistry was not fully developed in rr
INGCIV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i want SANISH in the shows.
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TFS

ST better not bungle up this next show with Sanaya