Hamari Sister Didi

Bhanu Uday's Entry! Welcome Dr. Karan :)

shreya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Firstly welcome back Bhanu Uday šŸ˜ƒ 

I was a huge fan of his show "Special Squad" . (well... still is šŸ˜³)
& when i came to know about his comeback in a daily soap, i was hugely curious. I was wondering about his role. 

And today Bhanu, as Dr. Karan entered the show. 

& wow!

This man knows how to make things simple yet powerful. No, there was no OTT drama, no fireworks, no spark & no dramatic background music to notify his entry. It was very simple but sincere and graceful.

the initial equation with Amrita, difference of opinions... yet working together...  they are actually looking good šŸ‘šŸ¼ 

Will wait to see how this story progresses šŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

danveet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes..exactly I loved his entry. the DJ Creative Unit has proved that it was really a comeback of Bhanu Uday.
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: shreya09

Firstly welcome back Bhanu Uday šŸ˜ƒ 

I was a huge fan of his show "Special Squad" . (well... still is šŸ˜³)
& when i came to know about his comeback in a daily soap, i was hugely curious. I was wondering about his role. 

And today Bhanu, as Dr. Karan entered the show. 

& wow!

This man knows how to make things simple yet powerful. No, there was no OTT drama, no fireworks, no spark & no dramatic background music to notify his entry. It was very simple but sincere and graceful.

the initial equation with Amrita, difference of opinions... yet working together...  they are actually looking good šŸ‘šŸ¼ 

Will wait to see how this story progresses šŸ˜Š

Agree that they make it simple ...
But the simplicity added a lot of spark by bhaunu's acting 
Welcome back bhaunu
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I am smiling like an idiot since yesterday and the reason is Bhanu Uday, my Aryan Khanna (sorry I'm still not used to calling him Karan, it'll take some time lolzz šŸ˜†)

I agree there was nothing OTT about it, it was how a doctor should enter...his first concern should b managing the hospital and patients. It looked quite real.

Actually when that white shawl flew I feared they make it an OTT entry with Amrita falling and Karan picking her up and all that non sense...Thank God it din't happen šŸ˜†
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

I am smiling like an idiot since yesterday and the reason is Bhanu Uday, my Aryan Khanna (sorry I'm still not used to calling him Karan, it'll take some time lolzz šŸ˜†)

I agree there was nothing OTT about it, it was how a doctor should enter...his first concern should b managing the hospital and patients. It looked quite real.

Actually when that white shawl flew I feared they make it an OTT entry with Amrita falling and Karan picking her up and all that non sense...Thank God it din't happen šŸ˜†

Exactly really it take a lot of time to call him karan 

Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great to see Bhanu back after such a long gap. I also remember him during Special Squad. He was a pin up during those days šŸ˜† glad to have him back :)
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Same same
great 2 see him back
after a long long long gap, love u B.uday n best of luck 4 ur new Show HSD.
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I will wait and watch to see how the story progresses...big fan of hosp love stories
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

@Bold : I loved the way they showed how he came into the frame running up the stairs then into the main frame.. very very very realistic.. ME LIKES LIKES LIKES.. šŸ˜ƒ miss SS btw :( 
Meynika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He is a treat for the eyes ;pšŸ˜ƒ