Update RaYa new OS~ Dabbu's Diary last part and Epilouge on page 15 - Page 15

Posted: 9 years ago

part 1
again u r on with one more interesting concept awesome too Gus so Priya is Dabuu Lol... cute name suits her but I loved to called her as Hitler all time favorite name .. lol now moving for next part...

just a request plz add all part's page link or its number on main posy in all or OS/FF/SS it will be easy for readers to read plz...

Part 2
OMG what is Priya upto can't understand one side she loves Ram & at other puking Rajat came to story... yuck for Rajat but can understand Ram's state poor soul Is so confused hope Priya open up soon... moving for next part...

Part 3
it is getting interesting with each & every update I m actually liking this teen RaYa too completely different view of RaYa front if me moving for next to read more it is truly awesome...
Part 4
got all in things cleared awesome updated loved the way u describe Priya's feeling in dairy in a simply way but loving way... now coming to the past incident & Ram's reactions I guess he is also in love with her but till now didn't knew of his feeling so moving for next now...   

Part 4
got all in things cleared awesome updated loved the way u describe Priya's feeling in dairy in a simply way but loving way... now coming to the past incident & Ram's reactions I guess he is also in love with her but till now didn't knew of his feeling so to read more now moving for next now...   

Part 5 & epilogue

awww didn't thought Ram would confess this way gud too gud Priya's reaction was natural finally RaYa confessed their feeling and now married too... blessed with baby boy so awesome yo read or story it is always purely worth reading will read more soon... keep it up great work...

Originally posted by leena04

Part 5 & epilogue

awww didn't thought Ram would confess this way gud too gud Priya's reaction was natural finally RaYa confessed their feeling and now married too... blessed with baby boy so awesome yo read or story it is always purely worth reading will read more soon... keep it up great work...

Thnak you so much for all the comments receiving such comments from gr8 writer like you is a big thing for me..thank you so much