Update RaYa new OS~ Dabbu's Diary last part and Epilouge on page 15

Posted: 9 years ago

Hi frnds here is my new OS on RaYa its lil bit diffrnt...
so here is small intro...
If u ppl like this then i ll post
Nxt part tonight

<font size="6"> OS - Dabbu's Diary
</font>

Ram's narration

My life turned around when I read my best friend's diary. MY dabbu's diary...

You might ask, who is dabbu ? And how did it happen?

Well, I guess you are in for a story of our fav RaYa...

The name of my best friend is Priya... but I call her Miss Dabbu...
She is not a total dhakkan...
she is very intelligent...

We were friends since middle school and then high schools,bechlors and are still friends, best ones.

From school to collage she never ever left her tiffin box that why i called her Dabbu always with her tiffin dabbaaa...

Dabbu and I went to different collage because I was kicked out of her college for getting into a fight with her mister perfect.

When Dabbu found out that her mister perfect wasn't so perfect and was using her, it broke her heart I couldn't stand it.Not at all.

So, her twin brother Kartik and I (like the protective donkeys ) went to the guys house and beat him till death.

He was admitted in the hospital for two weeks ,poor Boy...

As for me ,I was kicked out of the college...

It didn't matter to me because the collge was too strict and had too much rules and regulations.

And rules don't bind me ,never...

Our principal Mr purshottam patel , or what I liked to call him Mr pappu, had given me a last warning and had said that If I did any thing that is wrong I will get kicked out.

So goodbye , Mr Pappu...

Priya lived with her parents sudheer uncle and shipra aunty two houses away from my house.
I lived with a my mother who is so busy in Business with sudheer uncle...after my father's death sudeer uncle is the only person who takes the responsibility of Kapoor Industry...Untill i complete my fathers last wish which is he wants me to do MBA from reputated college...

I have no siblings so i wouldn't be at home. I would always be at Miss dabbus and Kartik's place or my girlfriends' houses.

Sudheer's uncle and shipra aunty are great , they let me stay at their place bcoz i learnt and help uncle in KI matters..me,priya and kartik stidy late night and they let me sleep at their guest room.

I had a lot of girlfriends .I have dated more than a dozen girls till high school and college but had never seen Priya in that sense.

After graduating from Collage Miss Dabbu, kartik and I wanted to go to PostGraduation far away from home.

First my mom disagree but after dabbu's assurance that i ll be her resposibilty...
she agreed...and i also want to do MBA from reputated college...its my fathers last wish...

We moved out to Pune and found a apartment for us to stay together.
Its 5bhk apartment beautiful...

Pune :

Kartik and I got admission in Narsee Monjee University due to high reach of our parents.

But Dabbu's super ingenuity got into her into Symboisis . She was this brainy since kindergarden as she has won so many spelling bees and whole other prizes which I can't write or even pronounce and half of them are unheard of.

So due to Miss dabbu's intelligenceand caring nature she was going to stay with us and also takes responsibility of me and kartik.Lol...

After 1 month

the courses had started I got sick with flu and had to stay back at the apartment.

I had a massive headache and really needed some asprin. So I went to Miss Dabbu's room to take some of hers.

After entering her room , I saw the asprin's box right at the table. I took some and jumped on to Miss dabbu's bed to sleep. As I laid on her bed, I could fell something under the sheets.

Due to the overwhelming curiosity, I took it out only to find :
A diary ...no its

<font size="6">Dabbu's diary

</font>

Edited by aman.anjaan - 9 years ago
Awesome part aman hope he ll find her secret in priyas diary waiting for next part
Interesting story. Plz continue ..
interesting story
continue soon
thanks for pm
Originally posted by dhristikpd

Awesome part aman hope he ll find her secret in priyas diary waiting for next part

thank u dhristi
and plz wait u ll love 2nd part
Originally posted by aman.anjaan

thank u dhristi
and plz wait u ll love 2nd part

kk will be waiting for it 2nd part is the last part or still many parts r there
Originally posted by dhristikpd

kk will be waiting for it 2nd part is the last part or still many parts r there

i told u wait plz
I so loved it yaar!!
definitely want a 2nd part(if possible make this an SS na?)

Dabbu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Hoping she has written some secrets of hers...๐Ÿ˜Š& Ram teases her, aakhir aisa mauka phir mile na mile๐Ÿ˜‰, hai na?
Nice start
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
superb start waiting for next part nd thanks for PM