ll Singhasan Battisi Episode Discussion Thread ll

Posted: 9 years ago
Singhasan Battisi

Hello friends, 
This is "Episode Discussion Thread" for Singhasan Battisi.

* This thread is to be used by forum members to discuss the episode, any one-liners, and if there is any historical event you found then you can also discuss it here. 

**  ANYONE who watches the show is allowed to post live-discussions during the epi airs or after the epi. ends.

*** Only request would be to NOT spam the place - so it's easy for other forum members to go through discussion and take part.

**** Don't quote more then 3.

Have fun discussing!
Regards
Deboleena

Edited by deboleena.manna - 9 years ago
Oh good. Thanks for the EDT.👏

My 2 cents - 

1) I hadnt realized how good and actress Sayantani was. She has a look I have come to expect from mytho women, a lot of girl but a lot of power too. I wish they hadnt changed her voice
2) Siddharth is good too
3) Hawt Bro should do better
4) I hadnt realized how much training MB had put into the actors till I saw SB. They dont look comfortable in their costumes or with the horses. They dont have the royal walk and talk down pat either

5) So Kalyug would have ended if not for Vikramaditya?
Edited by AnuMP - 9 years ago
Ali Hasan aka our Takshak/Jayadrath also join SB as Rahu..😆
Thanks for making the EDT @Deboleena

Looks like Ali Hasan is an expert at playing mytho villains
Deboleena, are you the mod here?😳
Ok 09/04 episode-
Nagman was totally in his Snaky avatar as Rahu (btw I never knew that Rahu's chief weapon was snakes)...😳

Please someone give a haircut to that Indradev, he looks Devi Indrani...😆

Hawt bro you better get a hair cut as well and start behaving royal (like you used to in MB) 😊

Raja Bhoj is good...😊
Agree Hawt Bro looks better in shoulder length wavy hair. The waist long curls gotta go. Also ditch the turbanEdited by AnuMP - 9 years ago
Originally posted by AnuMP

Also ditch the turban

I agree...He should stick to the Mukut...😆 I am officially a turban-hater...😆 (Please friends from a certain religion, do not take this seriously!😃)
okay, I found today's episode a bit boring except for last 2 minutes

I'm hoping they will show more real life situations in king Vikamaditya's life as a king rather than just pure mytho stuff.

Is the legend on sinhasan battisi all fantasy? Someone enlighten me

Raja bhoj and king Vikramaditya were both historical figures so there out to be some real world stories too

Rahu has traces of both Jaidrath and Takshak in him

So far, out of all the actors, I like Sid Arora (Raja bhoj) the best...I'm even imagining him as Ashoka now :)
Edited by bheegi - 9 years ago
This is going to be MB forum part 2? 😆