Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ended thumbnail
Yep miss Paro deeply. She should be by Rudra's side not Myrah. What is happening now to me is the slaughter of Rudra's character who 'says' Paro's memories is enough for me blah blah. The rudra who loved Paro falling for someone who has the same face as her makes it sickening and wonder whether Rudra really loved Paro at all...it was only her face he loved. That's why rr2 is a pure nightmare, while RR with Paro around was a perfect dream. 
I will always remember rr for Parud as they were the essence of the show. Paro forever. Parud forever.

x
kamalt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Deepsel, this is called a totally "Dil Se..." post!
A wonderful tribute to the fictional character, Paro, but now is not a fictional character anymore (with lots of appreciation and accolades coming her way). She has become immortal in everyone's heart!

Such a pure soul, a out and out white character! It was hard to see her go (all thanks to the PH) but alas she is in everyone's heart. She will always be remembered, hence a "Dil Se..." post!

You really wrote that from the bottom of your heart!
deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Felt overwhelmed to read it even!!
How true!!
Each and every word there that is there in the post are true!!
Its not what the colors thought they were just selfish about their trp's and they just killed her!!
And ofcourse she will live in each person's heart over years or forever to be the perfect word choice here!