Shantanu Maheshwari- Ready to kill through Hawtness n Dance!

Posted: 9 years ago
When nothing is excellent for us... one thing for sure will always make us smile, blush, drool, cheer, adore, stand up, have goosebumps...and that is for sure... Shantanu Maheshwari's performance or I should say He himself.! ❤️

Today's epi belonged to him with respect to hawtness, acting, performance and looks also...
Starting from the very first Karma-Swayam scene.

The way he comes forward and stops him... 

Some digi...
"Sirf bolne se that you're the best..tum best nahi ho jate..you have to prove it"

"Nahi nahi nahi...tum cmpetition ke pehle hi apne ap ko best declare kar diya hai..competition ke pehle prove bhi kar do...that you are the best"

^Expression WOW

"Mein karunga" Shantanu's eyes killed it... the way he spoke... 

"Well tum apni man maani nahi karne ke liye tayaar ho jao.." 

Corridor Scene;

The smile he gives when Karma says will D3 academy survive till next year... *Drool*

"Zarur survive karegi...kyunki agar D3 nahi rahega to tum bhi kahin ke nahi rahoge.."

And that was Attitude which was so needed... Karma chupp!  

Epi END!

Coming to the Tashan Precap-

Swayam n whole gang reaches the place and finda hooting Karma and realise it's betting all the way...

Sharon asks him to leave..he to agrees..
Karma comes and stops him..

"Karma.ye kya hai.log humare dance par betting kar rahe hai...mein aisi jagah Dance nahi karta.."

He leaves to go when Karma shouts his name. He turns.

Sharon speaks... if he won't battle with Karma, she'll do... Karma says he don't battles with girls and not Solo.. if couple dance.. and that was ENOUGH to boil Swayam's blood... 

"Watch it on Karma..." He points at him with anger...

Karma says.. agar gf ko kuch keh diya to bf ko gussa ayega hi na...
Sharon shouts "How dare you"
Swayam holds her wrist and stops...and with full attitude comes infront of Karma.. 
"Let's have this face-off"

That was actually goosebumps giving!!! 

Then Shantanu's moves have the copyright to burn the floor.. so no doubt his minute steps were freaking fabulous.😎

Now waiting for Friday... the DANCE FACE-OFF.😃

Freak..we gonna get Swayam/Shantanu's SOLO ! Wohoa!!.😲👏

PS- Caps credit to Priya di. ❤️
Sakshi 🤗
I am actually dead after watching today's episode. Shantanu is looking freaking hawwt 😲
I guess he is the only guy who can manage to look haawt n cute.
He is looking killer. _/\_
N plus his dance moves.
Omg i am DEAD.
He is surely SwaYUM now 😛
shantanu gonna kill d floor... His dance moves r simply amazing...
he is looking hottt... My fangirl mode on ho chuki hai... :D
I'm on Shantanu drooling mode *_*
He is getting sexier day by day
Loved how he gave those looks to karma 
Beautiful post Sakisha ^_^
I'll repeat ur words here " Shantanu Maheshwari will not let me stay in peace. He will make me rest in peace" :v
Gosh! He is too hot ^_^
Originally posted by Muskan_SwaRon

Beautiful post Sakisha ^_^
I'll repeat ur words here " Shantanu Maheshwari will not let me stay in peace. He will make me rest in peace" :v
Gosh! He is too hot ^_^

my words...so true! 

Add krungi post me dance ayega uske baad!😛
glad Swayam is given importance and Shantanu Maheshwari is at his best..I hope the camera angles do not ruin his dance..already it luks horrible
Maheshwari is rocking these days and am very happy after a long time, after 2 years finally importance for swayam as dancer. There is no need to declare him as a winner, he was, is,always winner his attitude shows that. Shantannu just burn the dance floor
Beautiful post sakhsi. I agree with you l just loved today's swayam. His dialogues, his expressions, confidence, the look he was giving to karma everything was bang on. After so long seen this kind of challenging swayam.
I'm sure Shantanu will just the dance floor...

He looks absolutely hawwttt these days 😲