Balika Vadhu

BalikaVadhu Times #25 | Ladoo ke side effects, Ateeth ke after effects

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

πŸ₯³

This is our 25th Newsletter ! Yippe  !

The founding members of the NL, Prati,  Khushi, Suchi have done an amazing job in starting the NL as well as running it.. They are greatly missed these days.   Hope they come back soon from their busy life schedules. Miss you guys πŸ€—

NL team has had lot of changes over the last 25 months. Even though we have  our differences on the main forum we stick together and complete each and every NL. Kudos to all the volunteers.. Great job you girls !

Without any further ado, presenting #25 BV NL - Ladoo ke side effects, Ateeth ke after effects
Edited by dixie123 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dixie123 thumbnail
 (by adi2512 & kikyo)

Week 1 : 1st to 9th

Jaitsar :

Blind folded Gauri gets to know that she is in the jaitsar hospital and refuses to get treated by Jagdish and tells him so, also telling him that he is the reason for all her miseries. Shivani convinces Gauri to think practical and try and move on with life forgetting the past, as Jagdish also had moved on. She also suggests her not to give any importance to Jagdish.

When Jagdish comes and informs Gauri, that he is arranging for another doctor to treat her, Gauri tells him that she is ready to forget what all happened in the past and extends a friendly hand shake. She also gets ready to be treated by him. Jagdish feels relieved and tells her so. Later when Ganga comes to her room to check on her, Shivani introduces her just as a nurse, for which Ganga gets thoughtful.

Later in the day Ganga shares this with Dadi Sa and Jagdish, and both are not happy to hear same. Jagdish says he cannot agree for such a thing and the fact that Ganga is his wife cannot be hidden. Dadisa wants to question Shivani, why she did so. Just then Shivani enters BH to apologize. She says, she got scared for Gauri, as to what the truth would do to her, so she hid that fact. She requests them not to tell her the truth till she gets completely well and is in a position to take it. Ganga feels, they should be doing this from a professional point of view, she makes both Dadisa and Jagdish to agree rather reluctantly. So, Gauri continues to be in the impression that Jagdish is currently single and Ganga is a nurse appointed to take care of her.

Since many glass pieces need to be removed from her face, and scarring is unavoidable even after they are removed, a plastic surgery is advised to bring her face back to normal. It is done successfully, but Gauri gets rather shocked getting to see a change in her features. She slowly comes to a compromise. Yet the doctor suggests she need to be taken extreme care for a period with a doctor's supervision throughout the day and nothing that could shock her or that could hurt her should happen. In the absence of any other alternative, Jagdish - Ganga bring her to BH for looking her after. Ganga continues to acts just as her nurse even at BH.

Udaipur :

It turns out that Vivek is actually in knowledge of all dirty acts of Saurabh and asking Sanchi to leave Kabra Mansion is actually a plan to get the real face of Saurabh known. He confides same to Anandi and Sanchi and Anandi assures him of her and Shiv's support in this plan.

Meanwhile Shekhar's plan to celebrate 75th birthday of Daddu as well as Hardik - Gulli's wedding reception together. They ask Sanchi to invite her inlaws for the function. When Sanchi goes there to do same, she is insulted by Suman Kabra and is told that they will not be part of the celebration. Saurabh takes this opportunity to call her aside and tells her that if she is willing to spend some time with him, he will ensure to get her inlaws to the function as well as be instrumental in making Vivek to forgive her and take her back so she can live happy married life.  Since Vivek aska her to agree for anything that Saurabh asks, she agrees to his condition.

On the day of the function she is supposed to go and spend the time with Saurabh in a room of the same hotel. Anandi , Shiv , Vivek get the Kabras also to follow them to the room, and there Saurabh is caught red handed by every one. Kabra parents are extremely angry and upset , Saurabh is handed over to the police. Kabra parents apologise both to Anandi , Shiv as well as Sanchi. They welcome Sanchi home wholeheartedly.

Hardik gets a call for a job interview, and since it is a small position , DB ( Subhadra ) does not want him to attend same. So she steals and hides the only formal shirt that he has and he could not find an appropriate shirt to wear on the interview day. Anandi gets to know that the shirt is missing and gives Gulli a shirt of Mahi. When Gulli starts to iron that Shirt, DB with her cunningness has the shirt burnt. Hardik is upset , and amidst drama, Alok comes there and gives him one of his shirt.

He attends the interview and gets selected for the job, with much displeasure of DB . He also wants to move to a place of their own and when he asks Gulli to take DB with them, Gulli says to him, DB may not feel comfortable if the place is small., and once they shift to a bigger home, they can take DB with them. He agrees. DB overhears same and thinks that Gulli is trying to separate her form Hardik.

Week 2 : 11th to 16th

Jaitsar :

Gauri starts to develop feelings for Jagdish once again. She comes across Mannu at BH and is told as Ganga's son. Jagdish and Ganga feel like walking on a tight rope , in trying to hide their marriage.  Gauri wishes to keep the fast for Teej, when she shares same with Jagdish and Singhs, Jagdish refutes her idea saying there is no point in her keeping the fast right now, when the relationship between them is over. She is disappointed.DadiSa is adamant that Ganga needs to observe Teej even in these delicate circumstances. The ceremony goes for Jagdish and Ganga in a tensed atmosphere.

Udaipur :

By a freak accident, Anandi finds the missing shirt in DB's cupboard and questions DB of same. She blatantly lies she is not aware how it got there . She also yells at Anandi saying she is falsely accusing her. She sees Shiv passing by and complains to him aout Anandi. Shiv just says that Anandi never lies and she is not doing a good thing by trying to come in the way of her grandson's happiness. Hardik too gets to know what all happened and chides DB for her acts. DB is extremely upset and plans a revenge on Anandi.

She stages an aplogy drama towards all at KB, and particularly towards Anandi and says that she realized all her mistakes and is ready to mend her ways. Every one believes her.

She starts feeding laddos as Prasad to every one , in the morning, but Anandi's laddo is laced with a drug. Under the influence of same, Anandi becomes overtly happy and intoxicated and she no longer is in her senses. Till the time, the drug has affect on her, she becomes a totally different Anandi. She callas Shiv on phone and like a little kid, openly displays affection and love towards him. But by the evening , when he returns home she becomes normal which leaves him confused. Even the Shekhars at a couple of instances , notice a change in her behaviour, but they don't give much thought to same. Shiv thinks that Anandi is just stressed.

KB family celebrate Teej in a grand manner.

On the independence day, Shiv is given the responsibility of CM's security over an opening ceremony of an auditorium. A Minister who is upset with Shiv's refusal of handing him over an important file, which he wants to tamper before going for CM's approval, plans to murder CM by planting a time bomb in the bouquet that is supposed to be handed over to the CM by Amol , who is a part of the show organised for the same function. Shiv acts responsibly and bravely to get to the bottom of the coup , saving CM's life and also of the every one present , in turn earning praises for his valour.

Week 3:   18th to 23rd

Jaitsar

One day Gauri comes out of her room  and sees Mannu playing . Gauri tries to play with Mannu but cannot keep her balance and falls down , getting herself injured . Jagdish  gets angry at Gauri's carelessness but Gauri assumes his concern for her out of love for her . Ganga is guilty she left Gauri alone and that's why  this all happened but Jagdish assures her  it was not her fault Gauri should be careful herself He tells Ganga whatever he said was only because he wants Gauri to get well soon and leave from here He does not want her stay  here prolonged because of any reason as he wants to pull her ( Ganga ) out of this difficult situation as soon as possible. Jagdish sees Gauri's reports and tells Ganga she is recovering

Gauri tells Ganga now she has realized her life is incomplete without  Jagdish  In all these years she missed his presence in her life She wants to reunite with him Is there a possibility of reunion ? Ganga is shocked hearing this but tries to avoid answering to Gauri by telling her she will bring water for her to take medicines . Gauri confesses her love for Jagdish to his photo in her  mobile that she loves him and has always loved him He was always been with her and will always be , he will forever be hers . Ganga hears Gauri's confession and is  shocked

Ganga prays to goddess not to increase the problems and make everyone come out of this situation without anyone  getting hurt  Jagdish has gone very far away from Gauri now he cannot be hers

Jagdish when comes to Ganga and sees her sad  Jagdish  tries to make Ganga feel better by telling how much the kids were happy with each other today that it looked like they don't need them .The truth is whenever I see the children smiling I  forget my all stress When Ganga does not respond Jagdish asks her what happened Ganga says wish we would be children too No worry , nothing to think , nothing to fear as well  Jagdish asks I know you are talking about Gauri  What is worrying you I can understand but fear which  fear you are talking about ?.Ganga remembers Gauri saying I love you Jagdish  Ganga asks Jagdish did you ever think about your and Gauri's life together if you both wouldn't have been separated . Jagdish says, I thought I thought a lot on this  I thought a lot on my past life but every time  I thanked the Lord for blessing me with a better life. with you  I got you as my wife. This all peace in my heart and life  which i struggled to get for so long ,I wouldn't be able to get if you wouldn't have come in my life, if I haven't moved on from my bitter past  Nothing is more important and superior  for me than you, not even my life  Jagdish assures Ganga he is with her  and they will overcome this problem together , everything will get better like before

Udaipur

Subhadara keeps feeding Anandi drug containing  laddoos as Prasad every day and Anandi keep behaving differently under drug affect which Shekhars , Shiv cannot analyze and are confused thinking what happened to Anandi.

Sanchi gets a job for herself but Suman meets with an accident in the kitchen After that Sanchi is confused whether to do job or take care household responsibilities She won't be able to handle both  Vivek encourages her she can handle both

Jaitsar

Gauri sees Ganga massaging feet of Dadisaa and Dadisaa being very appreciative of her . Gauri feels jealous of Ganga being so close to Singhs  . Gauri brings tea for  Dadisaa and herself , Dadisaa  thinks its Ganga  but she comes to know its Gauri when she looks up . Gauri says she wanted to have tea with her Dadisaa  asks her Has Ganga  made it ? Gauri says yes and she was bringing it but i said i will  take  . Gauri then asks Dadisaa wasn't Ganga  massaging her legs a moment ago ? Dadisaa asks her what she meant by the question ? Gauri says that sometimes she feels confused about Ganga and adds that she is a nurse paid for doing her duty but she has seen her helping in the household chores , why does she do it ? Dadisaa says that its a village where everything is not done for money unlike cities , so  Ganga 's works on her own wish and is helpful by nature so helping  them since she is now with them here . Gauri feels jealous and insecure from Ganga

Gauri goes to Jagdish . She tries enter his room but he stops her outside   Gauri  tries to warn  Jagdish about Ganga's wrong intentions , she is an opportunist's and trying to take advantage of them  Jagdish is very angry hearing this and is about scold Gauri for saying such about Ganga but then remembering doctor's words  not say any shocking thing to Gauri , he controls

Gauri warns Ganga to stay away from Jagdish and his family Gauri says she knows she ( Ganga ) is eyeing Jagdish and his family but she won't let her do this Gauri asks Ganga to go back to hospital , she does not want her around trying to take advantage of Jagdish and his family and in the process cheating her husband and kids too . Ganga is shocked hearing this from Gauri

Jagdish and Dadisaa are  very angry at Gauri's behavior with Ganga , Jagdish wants to give Gauri a piece of his mind and tell her everything He cannot tolerate Gauri being this rude to Ganga but Ganga stops him they will tell everything to her on right time Right now she has not fully recovered If anything happened to her their effort will be wasted They are doing this for Gauri's well being not to harm her

Dadisaa calls Anandi and tells her to come on Basant's one month death anniversary Anandi says she will come

Udaipur

Shiv cannot go to Basant's death anniversary due to work load therefore Anandi has to go alone to Jaitsar Before she can go Subhadra gives a box full of drug containing laddoos to her telling  her she has kept mannat for her ( Anandi's ) happy life, eat them every day  . Anandi is happy at sweet gesture of Subhadra thinking it as doing good of her not seeing evilness behind it to destroy her

Jaitsar

Dadisaa and Gehna try to give  Jagdish Ganga  some time to spend  with each other finding every opportunity when Gauri is not around

Gauri tries to confess her love to Jagdish through  text message  writing Without you there is no meaning of my life Jagdish  After being separated from you I realized I am incomplete  I lov but before she can complete her message she slips and about to fall down but Anandi comes and saves her. Gauri is surprised seeing Anandi asks, how did you come here?  Anandi recognizes Gauri  and asks her Gauri? Gauri nods as yes Anandi says sorry  but I didn't recognize you. Gauri  says, this is my new face, This new life is  given to me by Jagdish .I am really grateful to him  Anandi tells her about Basant's death anniversary for that she came here  Gauri says I forgot about that I was actually surprised seeing you here . Gauri asks  Anandi I have heard you have got married Are you happy  in your marital life. Anandi says she is very happy. Gauri  says that's good I was very heavy hearted I realized very late whatever I did with you was wrong  Anandi  says I don't want to talk about past I left that past way behind I have no complain from life neither from anyone neither you  There is no point of talking about past  Anandi says, I am very happy for Jagya too His life got peace and happiness too ever since ... Before Anandi could complete her sentence . Gehna comes there  and hugs  Anandi  They greet each other. Gehna takes  Anandi  inside with her

Inside Dadisaa tells Anandi everything how they have to hide Jagdish Ganga's marriage from Gauri because of her critical condition Anandi thinks this is not fair with Ganga but Ganga tells Anandi she agreed for this on her will No one forced her She just does not want  any blame on Jagdish , and him being guilty if anything happened to Gauri. Anandi understands and appreciates Ganga what Ganga  is doing , she herself can never do that .Jagdish and this family is blessed to have her in their lives

Anandi eats the drug containing Prasad of Subhadra and goes to Gauri Anandi asks Gauri to move on in life forgetting past Anandi talks about her blissful married life with Shiv  Gauri is happy hearing Anandi is happy with her husband therefore now she can too forget past and get back with Jagdish

Dadisaa sees Anandi's strange behavior in front of Gauri and also when Anandi under drug influence  behaves childish in front of Dadisaa. Dadisaa senses something is wrong with her

Week 4: 25th to 30th

On Basant death anniversary Havan Anandi forgets to take Subhadra s Prasad therefore acts as normal . Gauri is all excited to participate in Havan as she considers this the best opportunity to sit with Singhs like a family member However Anandi takes Gauri with her for preparation of Parasad so that Ganga can participate in the Havan  Gauri does not want to go but Anandi tells her Jagya has told that Gauri should not participate in Havan because sitting near fire can damage her face . Gauri becomes happy hearing this thinking she always knew Jagdish cares for her He has always cared for her and still do

Ganga participates in the havan , After the parasad pots are ready Gauri goes back to Havan to attend pooja and this time Anandi could not stop her by making any excuse . Ganga sees Gauri coming and covers her face with the veil so Gauri cannot see her . After the pooja is done Ganga hurriedly tries to go away from there but collides with Gauri  but Gauri cannot see her face and Ganga manages to go away from there .

Jagdish is very angry at situation and in his room thinks over all happenings in Havan with Ganga .When Ganga comes to him he tells her he won't listen to her now He cannot see her living like a prisoner in her own house He is going to tell Gauri everything He cannot take it anymore . Ganga seeing him angry stops him and tells him if they have to tell Gauri everything then let her manage the situation She tells him you promised me you won't tell her anything until she fully recovers and you won't let my effort get wasted . Jagdish does not want to agree with Ganga but has to agree seeing Ganga's insistence and requesting

One day Ganga returns home from hospital and seeing Gauri not around tries to go to her room but Gauri sees her and shouts at her questioning her where she was going To Jagdish's room how dare she go to Jagdish's room ? . Anandi comes there and asks Gauri what happened . Gauri angrily tells Anandi look at guts and shamelessness of this woman she was going to Jagdish's room without anyone's permission . Ganga says she was going to give some important reports  to doctor sahab . Gauri shouts at her she didn't get anyone else in hospital to give reports ? Jagdish comes from behind and manages the situation by telling Gauri he called Ganga to give him the reports and since Dadisaa is not here so Ganga does not need anyone's permission to come up to him Gauri is not convinced and asks from Ganga to show her reports . Ganga makes excuse she forgot at hospital in rush, will get them . Jagdish asks Ganga  not to , as he himself is coming to hospital . Ganga leaves . Jagdish asks Gauri he has already told her  numerous times not to take tension for nothing , go to your room and take rest  Gauri leaves

Anandi and Jagdish talk over this  situation which Gauri sees and does not like Anandi talking to Jagdish and thinks to herself why she is talking to him like that she still has some right on him She shows off like having some right on Badi Haveli and Jagdish despite she is married now to someone else 

Anandi leaves to her home after the Basant's death anniversary rituals are done

Gauri goes to Jaitsar Hospital to confess her love to Jagdish but does not find him in his cabin . She confesses her love to his picture there telling she tried to tell her feelings to him many times but each time Anandi came in between  and she could not tell him She tells him she does not like Anandi behaving  like she still has some right on him Anandi is married now but still shows off like she owns him and why everyone in the family is giving so much importance to Ganga even Anandi ?

Ganga hears Gauri's confession Gauri sees her and is irritated and asks her about Jagdish ? Ganga tells her he has gone for some important work . Gauri leaves

In home Gauri is trying to pen down her feelings to Jagdish in a letter while Ganga comes home and goes to her room . Jagdish and Ganga have a lovely moment in their room Jagdish tells Ganga he loves her a lot He cannot explain in words . Ganga tells him no need to tell She can see that in his eyes . Both hug . Gauri when couldn't pen down her feelings in  a letter ,decides to tell Jagdish face to face  she loves him  She cannot express her love for him on paper She needs to tell him face to face . She goes to his room and enters the room opening the closed door without even knocking and is shocked to see Jagdish and Ganga so close to each other . Gauri shouts at Ganga and angrily drags her out of room to throw her out of house She shouts at Ganga she always knew she( Ganga ) is eyeing Jagdish to get him and get this family . Jagdish tries to stop Gauri but when she does not listen Jagdish shouts at Gauri to stop and tells her he will not tolerate her misbehaving with his wife Now she won't say one more word insulting Ganga Ganga is his wife They have got married . Gauri is shocked hearing this and runs to room, madly breaking things in room .Dadisaa says this day had to come one day Now it came Glad it happened now 

Jagdish tells Gauri he did not want to hide anything from her , neither he did this on his wish It was her friend Shivani who requested them concerned for her health as they all knew she will behave like this but at that time she was not in this condition to bear it . Gauri does not want to listen to him Jagdish tells her she is repeating same mistake as she did  before when he approached her for discussion , she refused to see him and he is sure she got the letter but did not read it

Gauri calls Shivani and asks her she knew everything then why she did this ? Today Jagdish told her everything Shivani tells her she asked Jagdish and Ganga not to tell her  because at that time her condition was pretty bad She won't be able to tolerate this  but now since Jagdish himself told her , he is a doctor , he knows she is fine now and will tolerate this and accept it too without any risk to her life . Shivani asks her to be thankful to Jagdish and Ganga they made a huge sacrifice to save her life Its not so easy . Gauri cries her heart out

Next day Gauri packs her bags , ready to leave from Badi Haveli  .Before leaving she apologizes to everyone for the difficult time  she gave to them . She says  to Jagdish she cannot blame him for anything She realized  a lot late but now understands she was wrong , she wronged him  When you love someone you  accept that person the way  he is , not trying to dominate him or mold him as per your wishes and interests , not  use him and care for him as per your own personal  interests  .. She tells Ganga what she did for Jagdish she herself  can never do that and she is saying this from her heart ,there can never be a better life partner for Jagdish than her .Gauri says she was chasing those dreams which she lost due to her own misdeeds and now those dreams have made place in someone else's eyes and  she has no right on them . Gauri apologizes to everyone  for how much she has hurt them with her acts and she now understands why destiny brought her here , why that accident happened so she can apologize to everyone for her misdeeds  . Dadisaa tells her they have forgot the past and moved on and its better she too forgets and moves on She will pray for her . Gauri leaves from Badi Haveli

Udaipur

Anandi under effect of Subhadra's drug containing laddoos confesses her love to Shiv in front all family . Shiv is confused with changed behavior of Anandi while Subhadra tries to instigate everyone telling them Anandi is shameless. Anandi's health is deteriorating because of drugs , she wakes up late , feels cold , forget things still no one is able to understand and Subhadra using this as an opportunity  to show to everyone how careless is Anandi 

Jaitsar

A boy naming Chetan is admitted to jaitsar hospital in critical condition , brought there by his friends who tell Lal Chetan was a chain smoker and today his condition got bad .Lal has to operate him on immediate basis as they cannot waste time in waiting for family's consent because Chetan was critical 

dixie123 thumbnail

(by Hina & blushing)

For any mother its immensely painful if she cannot be with her children . Dadisaa who has never been away from her sons Basant and Bhairon as  both always stayed with her. This year  first festival of Raksha Bandhan came, on which  she always ties Rakhi to them but this time her both sons cannot be with her . Her elder son Basant died and younger one Bhairon had to go to US to take care of Dadisaa's elder sister. Dadisaa is standing in temple , holding two rakhis in her hands ,  with tears in eyes , heart bleeding and asking goddess that she has sent the festival of Rakhsha Bandhan but called her elder son to her and younger one had to go across seven seas  . Dadisaa says like always on rakhsha bandhan  she has rakhis but  this time those wrists are not in front of her on which she always tied them . Dadisaa cries . Just then Jagdish and Nandu  forward their wrists to Dadisaa . Dadisaa becomes emotionally happy seeing this gesture of her grandsons  and hugs both .  Both grandsons console their Dadisaa

A very emotional and heart warming scene where at one point viewers find themselves feeling pain of Dadisaa for not being able to be with her sons on raskha bandhan  at other finds a great relief in seeing Dadisaa has her grandsons with her in whom she can always see and find  her both  sons and who loves her equally as their fathers used to . This emotional and heart warming scene perfectly translated on screen by Surekha Sikri , Shashank Vyas and Sanjay Basak was aired on 12th  August 2014 episode 

++++++++++++++++

(By Aakanksha_7 )

"Glass plate se Pital plate se lekar Glass plate tak" πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

In the scarcity of funnny moments after the entry of maha shrimati Dadi bua ...kaanch wali plate eaters turned into pital plate eater
to know the real DB πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘...jethani devrani did not changed glass plate ...when meenu changed πŸ˜†

++++++++++++++++

(by Anjali_)

The best AnSh scene was of course the " Curtain Romance" ( Aug 9th 2014)
It started with lovely Ajee and her Shivji  arranging the bed with some "Nainoon Ki Bhasha"😳 Ajee went to close the curtains. Ouch! Bechari in trouble and Shivji as usual bherry happy to help her. To Ajee's surprise he lifted her and Aankhoeen Ki Gusthakiyaan started. β€οΈ

Now enjoy it with these Avis-πŸ˜‰

It was one of the best AnSh scenes post confession.
The scene was a visual treat for the viewers. 

Here is the link to the video-

http://vimeo.com/103012903

Credits- dixie123( avis) and Aditi ( Video links)

+++++++++++++

( by sneha02)

August was one special month... after quite a long while was spoilt for choices for the best scene... yea... thanks cvsπŸ˜ƒ... quite a miracle reallyπŸ˜†... n the amongst the intense, heavy-duty scenes the one which came like a breath of fresh air for both JaGan n us was the family kulfi scene that aired on the 15th of August...

The scene begins with Jagya calling up Ganga to inform  not to wait for him for lunch neither dinner.. cause he is gonna be busy. Off course the super caring wifey gets all worked up with her husband getting careless about his health n in her deluge of concern does not even hear that  dearest hubby  is gonna miss dinner cause he has planned a dinner at a newly opened dhaba but gets super happy once she hears the plan.

The family cuts a super adorable pic with Mannu all excited n Abhi busy playing with his mothers's bangle. JaGan looking relieved after being able to walk away from an entire world of problems. Ganga tells Jagya Mannu looks super excited even now though it's way past his bed time . Jagya smiles and says that's cause he is doing something different n interesting n also exclaims that they should go for such outings more often.

Jagya is lost looking at his super beautiful wife just when she asks to stop the car. and he breaks into a huge smile when he sees his wife pestering for a kulfi stop...Mannu too wishes to eat  kulfi. Of course Jagya  didnt need to be requested n he happily walks off with Mannu with saying your wish is my command to his wife and son 

Ganga looks on happily at Mannu n his bapusa buying kulfi n gets all emotional when she sees Jagya feeding Mannu all carefully n shares with Abhi about how lucky she is to have his father in her life. 

Jagya n Mannu all done with a kulfi eating session return to the car with a stick in hand as Ganga looks on aghast as Jagya complains about the kulfi melting due to heat. 

Disappointed Ganga gives up her plan just when Jagya breaks into a huge grin n Mannu hands over a kulfi to his mother. Ganga is elated and understands the prank the father -son duo played on her  but postpones the scolding and revenge session  for the most adorable bapusa n son jodi for the mouth-watering kulfi at hand. She tells Abhi they will take on these two later after eating kulfi while Mannu and his bapusaa smile naughtily hearing this .The scene ends with Ganga feeding Abhi n Mannu n Jagya looking all fondly. All four looked blissful together.

The scene screamed love... n romance n leg-pulling n teases made it a great great watch as Sargun Mehta n Shashank Vyas excelled as usual...

Avis credit: Sidra08
dixie123 thumbnail

(dixie123)

CVs have given a blooper free month for us as a gift on our 25th NL πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

+++++++++++++++++++

(BY anshurg5 & shankythebest  )

This month was dedicated to illusions of Gauri and ugly drug drama of DB. So we have selected the dialogues of Anandi as the best one when she was advising Gauri under the effect of DB's laddo that she should leave her past behind and move on in life in order to achieve real love and peace in life by citing her own example. Though she was saying all this in her drugged state, her advice was perfect for Gauri while she was trying to cling her past. 

She told Gauri that...
                                     Nahi janti thi main ki apni zindagi se badhkar koi kisi ko itna chah sakta hai, woh to mere sath hua tab mujhe ahsas hua ki kitni khushkismat hun main ki Shiv jaise insan meri zindagi main aaye. Asaal maino main zindagi jeena toh ab shuru kiya hai main shiv se milne ke baad . Ab tumhe bhi ek nayi shuruat karni chahiye, bhula do uss beete hue kal ko,dukh ko, taqleef ko aur apne aane wale kal ke bare main socho, tumhari zindagi main bhi dher saari khushyan aayengi, jab tumhara apna ghar hoga ,pyar karne wala pati hoga, bachche honge. Yeh sab mil sakta hai tumhe, young ho sunder ho issliye tumhe ghabrane ki koi zarurat nahi hai aur na mayoos hone ki. Tumhai zindagi main bhi dher saari khushiyan aayengi, are! zindagi ko ek mauka toh do tumhe khush karne ka. Mita do un yadon ko jo tumhare dil ko dukhati hain aur apni zindagi ke naye panne par nai kahani likho, apni aur apne jeevan ki phir yahi duniya tumhe swarg lagegi swarg. 

Only Anandi can give this sane advice to a person who was one of the reason in ruining her life earlier.⭐️The episode was aired on 25th of this month.

+++++++++++++++++++

(BY umam & jeremy1 )

Gauri (jeremy1): 

Gauri  after meeting with an accident lands in Jaitsar Hospital , where she came  across Jagdish . Gauri being Gauri even after such a long time did not realize her misdeeds and still in victim mode blames Jagdish and Anandi for ruining her life Jagdish clears her confusion he and Anandi are not together Hearing this Gauri takes a 360 turn now starts to be sugary sweet to Jagdish assuming he is single and she can get what she always thought was her right from childhood Jagdish and Ganga knowing her  bad condition due to accident,  on Shivani's request decide to tell her truth about their  marriage when she will be in this condition to be able to bear it  ,   If she will do her usual drama of shouting , screaming it won't affect her health  but none of Badi Haveli people and Jagdish ever showed any gesture to her they have accepted her in their lives or are ready  to accept her They were  clearly disinterested in her moves but selfish Gauri as usual   only thinking of her own desires  starts thinking she owns them  they will accept her anyhow , she starts throwing her weight around in Badi haveli , she tries to manipulate them with her lies thinking they have forgot everything about her ,she starts to feel jealous of Ganga who nursed her day and night  , seeing her helping Singhs  and they being appreciative of her  . She apologizes to Anandi for her misdeeds but very next day seeing Anandi talking to Jagdish she feels jealous of Anandi because she is being possessive of Jagdish and her own  place  in Singh's family .She becomes highly rude to Ganga each time questioning her what she is doing there and insulting her when its none of her business who comes and goes in Badi Haveli as Singhs and Jagdish  never made her part of the family   She even lies she never got Jagdish' s letter but fact was she got but did not read  it  After rejecting Jagdish herself previously when misdeed was her own ,now she not only expected chance of reunion from him  but shows off like she owned him and will get angry and jealous at every person who  even talks to him be it Ganga or be it Anandi With her these acts she irritated viewers lot this month Though in the end getting reality check she realized her misdeeds and apologized to everyone Hoping she has learnt her lesson from her failures  and will improve herself as a person 

DB (by umam)

DB entered the lives of Shekhars accidentally. She tried to impose her regressive thinking on Shekhars and to a great extent succeeded. Her stay in Jaitsar for health reason and interactions with Dadisa do not seem to have an iota of impact on her.
With Shekhars and Anandi supporting Hardik's marriage to Gulli, her psyche has taken the worst turn. 

At first she was irritating, which the Shekhars tried their level best to accomodate or ignore. After the open argument between her and Anandi, where Shiv stood by Anandi saying that A can never lie and he trusts her, she has planned to prove that A is not what the person Shekhars believe to be and cannot be relied upon. She is out to destroy Anandi and has started feeding A drug laden laddos. Her acts just mirror her sick mind.

From a irritating character she has now become a dangerous or a Khatra character

DB pic - thanks to Anjali

+++++++++++++++++++

(By kikyo   )

The  best episode of the month award goes to 22 nd August 2014

Why this episode is chosen as best episode of the month? Because of the inspiring social message it gave on woman empowerment in villages and clearing the doubts  why people think women won't be able to do justice with the work  which so far only men  are seen handling  After the demise of Basant , Dadisaa encourages a hesitant Gehna to take care of family business like Basant used to do

In this episode    Dadisaa comes to godown with Gehna. Labourers are not confident about Gehna's abilities that she will able to do justice with the work , as their own Munim does not know the calculations  . Dadisaa clears their doubts with logical points and convinces them about Gehna's abilites  Later the composed , confident  Gehna manages to convince everyone when she checks the balance sheet  correctly and pays everyone their due salaries  , removing everyone's doubts on her

These scenes were very well done and a composed , confident Gehna using her education and  abilities taking care of family business so well  was very inspiring to watch 

+++++++++++++++++++

(By Anjali_)

BalikaVadhu was a β­οΈ this month.  All the episodes got some content. πŸ˜ƒ

Happy to announce a filler free month. πŸ₯³

+++++++++++++++++++

( by jermey1  and adi2512)

Jaitsar:

- Gauri  returns in Jagdish's life as his patient .  Jagdish and Ganga are forced to hide their marriage from Gauri till a certain time period as told by doctor. Gauri after knowing Jagdish and Anandi are not together  begins to feel love for Jagdish again and tries her best to get him back,
- Anandi and Gauri too come face to face when Anandi comes to attend Basant's one month death anniversary at jaitsar Gauri apologizes to Anandi
-  Gauri realizes her misdeeds and her flaws  She  apologizes to Singhs and Jagdish  for her misdeeds  also accepting the fact Ganga is much better life partner for him than she can ever be .Gauri leaves from Jaitsar
- Gehna starts taking care of family business on encouragement of family and goes to godown like Basant used to go Gehna has to face doubts of workers but Dadisaa clears their doubts

Udaipur

- Saurabh finally is trapped in his own plan and thrown at the place where he belongs Jail . Mr and Mrs Kabra finally sees true face of their son whom they blindly supported so far.

- Sanchi confused between house hold chores  and job Vivek encourages her not to leave Job.

- Subhadra shows off like she has changed for good but actually all change is fake. Subhadra plans revenge on Anandi , feeding her drug containing laddoos which  make Anandi lose her conscious self for sometime and she behaves differently under drug effect.

- A special independence day track where Shiv saves CM  from malicious plan by some ministers to kill him in a bomb blast

The serial ratings  for month August 3.5 /5⭐️ . 

dixie123 thumbnail
(by ExcuseMePlz )

This month the character of the month is Shivraj Shekhar.He not only saved CM and his whole family but also many people's life,risking his own.

Fulfilling responsibility is important for Shiv more than anything.When the CM gave him the responsibilty of his security,he knew nothing will happen to him when Shiv is in charge.He had full trust on him and Shiv proved why CM had full faith on him.Enemies tried their best and didn't keep any stone unturned to make the planning of bomb blast.Very cleverly they conducted the idea and was almost successful.But it was Shiv who at last moment was able to find out about their fatal planning.He chased and arrested the criminal.But still couldn't find the bomb.

Finally when he found where the bomb was,he immediately took it off but there was no way to deactivate it.So without thinking much,he took the bomb and ran with it and threw it in a safe place.The bomb blasted but no one was injured.Shiv's bravery and intelligence saved the day.

The bomb was in his hand,it could have blasted any time.But Shiv didn't care because for him hundreds of people's life was more important than his own life.Shivraj Shekhar once again made his family proud.So undoubtedly Collector Shivraj Shekher is the best character of this month.

+++++++++++++++++++

( by 5cents & aashimaahuja)

Gehna ...who was a  housewife, an elder Daughter-In-Law of Badi haveli and a mother for long...turned into a business women. With her MIL, Daadisa encouragement and blessings she took the responsibility of their family business after her husband's demiseβ­οΈπŸ‘

+++++++++++++++++++

(by 5cents & rdjha)

Glow of Teej
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anandi was looking very beautiful and radiant in her pinkish lehenga, and the pretty jewellery added to her charm. She looks extremely happy and content with her soulmate celebrating Teej.

Collage credit: Anjali_
dixie123 thumbnail
(by hisusmita)

Winner: khusi_* ⭐️

And here is the prize πŸ‘

++++++++++++++++++++

(by hisusmita)

Winner: dixie123 ⭐️

++++++++++++++++++++

(by adi2512)

Winner: Anjali_⭐️

++++++++++++++++++++

(by sidra08)

Winner: Sheetal3176⭐️

And HERE is your Prize  πŸ₯³

++++++++++++++++++++

(by faryal-malik )

Winner: saba113 ⭐️

++++++++++++++++++++

(by sidra08)

Winner: tellygeek ⭐️

http://vimeo.com/104259801

dixie123 thumbnail

(by blushing and saba113, Pics by Anjali_)

Bakra of the month

Anandi Shivraj Shekhar 

Anandi exposed Badi Bua's plan hence she has been victimized by Badi Bua. She keeps on feeding her drugged through Laddo. Anandi never ever imagined someone from her family can be so dangeours. Step by step drugs showing its bad effect on Anandi's health. Soon it will turn worst.

Fun Care of the Month 

Anandi under Laddo effect 

In beginning Anandi under drug effect is fun. She becomes bit hyper child like funny innocent. Her giggle laugh her postures. Anandi becomes childlike.  

Glycerin of the Month 

Dr Gauri Singh 

Well After long time Gauri comes back. First she refused to forgive Dr J keeps blaming him for her condition. Then her face has been changed she can't accept this change. Then Dr J told her he has been move on with Ganga. Gauri who still holds her past keeps on crying for various reason entire month

Khatra of the Month 

Subhadra Sisodia aka Badi Bua 

This place will be short to describe this evil cruel brutal criminal mind selfish lady. Wish soon she will be test her own medicine gets harsh punishment for her crim

Band Baja Baraat 

Saurabh Kabra 

Saurabh uses his parents & emotionally blackmailed them. He wants to take revenge on Sanchi and Vivek. He try to create misunderstandings between them but finally his deeds been exposed by Vivek Sanchi with help of Anandi & Shiv.

Murgi Of The Month 

Mr Mrs Kabra 

Finally Mr Mrs Kabra witness their own son's true nature. Both are blindly trust Saurabh and supports his action too. Saurabh fooled them and use their trust faith to take revenge on Sanchi. Finally Mr Mrs Kabra realized its their own son's deeds.

dixie123 thumbnail

Summary of the month(short summaries of 4 weeks)- adi2512  kikyo(back up payali 09) back up - aashimaahuja 
Best episode of the month-Hiral_Halwa, kikyo(Back up-saba113)(backup -mahi111)
Filler Episode of the month-anjali_ (RTee) hina13 (back up faryal-malik)(back up - Aakansha_7)
Rating of the Month-khusi_* , jermey1 (back up - adi2512)(back up - rdjha)
Emotional scene of the month-blushing hina13 (Back up-anjali_pi)(backup - mithi_vani)
Funny scene of the month-aakansha_7 mahi11 (back up - mithi_vani )(back up - geet005)
Best AnSh Scene of the month-anjali_pi (RTee) (back up- khusi_*)
Best JaGan Scene of the month- sneha02( backup - shankythebest- )

Saddest scene of the month-Geet005 , saba113(back up -aparnauma)(backup-  charul_Sv)
Blooper of the month-mithi_vani mahi11(back up-dixie123) (back up -jermey1)
Dialogue of the month-anshrug5 , Shankythebest(back up-dixie123)(back up-5cents)
Irritating character of the Month-umam jeremy1 (back up-Don_theEvil)(back up -aashimaahuja)
Best Character of the month-dixie123 , Shankythebest(back up - payali09 )(backup -zenerDiode)
Picture of the month-5Cents aashimaahuja(back up -aakanksha_7) (back - up radhika_kiran)
Best costume of the month-5Cents, rdjha (back up - charul_Sv )(backup-hiral_halwa)
AnSh Siggy of the month-Don_theEvil(back up- hisusmita  )
AnSh Avi of  the month-Don_theEvil(back up -Rdjha )
AnSh VM of the month-adi2512(back up - Suchi- )
Most active thread of the month-surabhi01(back up- aparnauma)
Best voiceOver of the month-surabhi01(back up - blushing  )
Best FF/SS/OS of the month-mithi_vani(back up- mahi11)
Golmal award of the month-blushing, saba 113(back up-Hiral_halwa)9bacl up -sidra08)
Siggy of the month For jagan-  (sidra08) (back up-santhiyaa_J )
Avi of  the month jagan - faryal-malik back up - Hina13)
VM of the month jagan- AdorableAnusha (back up - Sidra08)
Best FF/SS/OS of the month jagan-Sidra08(back up-charuluv_sv )

Main siggy- khusi_*

Winner siggies- khusi_* , 

Banners/logos- -shivu- , rashu ,khusi_*

Special Editing - dixie123

Special thanks - BV Times Team 

Our team will present the Newsletter Of Balikavadhu times Monthly. Its going to publish on date on 2 of every month alternately by  Don_theEvil . Please drop to give your opinion and participate in NL activaties as much you can.. and support us as well to reading our updates. We ensure you all of you, will love this newsletter for sure.

******Announcement for BalikaVadhu Times*******

You all have to send buddy request for balikavadhu times for anshbalikavadhu id account

From this month all entries must to reach this account (anshbalikavadhu)till 30/31 end of the month of midnight. 12.00 IST

Any person who is unable to send us section. Need to send us pm  .. in 12 days to reason of back off.. Before 12 days with reason mention.. if your are unable to send us reason or you pm us after 12 days for whatsoever reason we will cancel you your volunteership  and found another volunteer for that.   

Any person who is unable to send the section within the prescribed time (12 days from start of the month) will be called off from Newsletter team & Back up will step in.

Any queries regarding BalikaVadhu Times Newsletter.. pm us khusi_* orDon_theEvil or anshbalikavadhu. But section only to be send on anshbalikavadhu only..

form now on all discussion going to be here only Balikavadhu Times NL Discussion Thread ( Invites Only) .only team mebers are allowed here kindly noted..

dixie123 thumbnail

Congratulations to al the (past and present) volunteers on this 25th NL ! Great job girls ! πŸ‘

++++

Loved every segment in this NL like always.

Congrats to all winners including myself πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

@Shanky: U changed your username ? 😲What do we call you now ? πŸ˜•
Beautiful pics for best character. Great job.⭐️

@Uma πŸ€— thank you for the wonderful NL name.. So appropriate..
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
WOW...can't believe we've completed 2 whole years, in continuing to make the NL with diligence, month after month ⭐️

BV NL team Rocks πŸ‘

Lets keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ

Congratulations to all the winners πŸ₯³

Content wise , the month may not be of much...but its been entertaining on all fronts.
There was Drama. Romance, Villainy and  Awesome Performances by the leads  β­οΈ

Hope the show will pick up the crest with nice content and will continue to ride on same , going forward...

The makers need to utilize the excellent cast they have in their kitty sensibly and there will be no looking back πŸ˜Š

-----------

Nivi...πŸ€—

Its not much...Thanks 😳