Big Round Of Applause for the first STAR who made it to the First AVTA

-Zesty- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Sanaya is a first celebrity who made  it to the AVTA awards. So I assume that she is voted the highest! AVTA organizers released her name first, THAT speaks for itself. That shows that, Sanaya Irani, not only is popular in India but all over Asia where people watch Indian Dramas.

Sanaya Irani , in her seven years of career has achieved a place , where, no matter what, she remains the eye candy of TV industry. A place where people vanish as soon as their show ends, she manages to come back again and again and never disappoint her fans. Never seen a single soul who is so friendly with their cast members . People tag that as pretense. I have seen people pretending and seen enough to differentiate between pretense and honesty. A person can pretend for a day , a week , a month. They can't pretend for their whole  life. Friends made on the set of her first show are still her friends, and THAT can't be classified as pretense.

A genuine and friendly person she is, people see that and love her for that. I have never seen industry people talk so sweet of any other celebrity. A STAR she is! Every single soul in Television industry know her. Fans or no Fans, can't stop talking about her. That's a sign of  true STAR! Always on everyone's mindπŸ˜†

When a actress tagged as flop(by some person whose statement matters the mostπŸ˜†) can achieve all these, then who the hell wants a hit show(trp topper), yaar?

As a Sanaya fan I am happy that she shines, not alone her shows. She has a power to make her show talk of the town, even with average trps. A thing not even the trp topper can manage!

I am so so so proud of her!!!

So A big round of applause of the first celebrity who made it to the first AVTA awards!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
well said dear...
Sanaya Irani

Proud To Be Sanaya's Fan...

Love u Sanaya a lots...

Keep smiling always...
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Insha-a-allah..we'll watch these moment again 😳

Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
khankiran thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bug round of applause for you as well...she is best actress Indian industry has got...no one can resist her charming personality...I love her always..her awards and achievement never me..I always believe that she is on top..in beauty and in acting skills..she is srk of tellywood ..making hit and sizzling pair with her every co star ..friendly and caring for smallest member of cast and crew .I donot know about the process of awards and ceremony but I wish that may ALLAH bless her with true happiness of life and every awards 
SweetSanny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent post...waiting to see her win the awards...
arnavkhushi69 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
proud to br her fan
hope to see her winning again
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well said shivi. Lovely post
So proud to be a sanaya fan and so happy she made it to AVTAπŸ‘
God bless her and may she touch new heights of success.
Fingers crossed she bags all the awards😊
-Zesty- thumbnail
blue_rose1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post...waiting to see her win the awards..continue to vote guys..
Bobby9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's a really good news and I am extremely happy for Sanaya Irani. Of all the actresses she is the only who deserves such awards because not only she has never repeated any of her roles, she has done each and every role with due perfection. She is a true craftsman.