•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
toh vedini rstrnt jaa rahe hai..toh kya hoga?

sunshine pe gaya toh... kuch evidence milenge kya?😕

kiske saath mulakat hogi uski?
kala, tara, MJ, A housewale sab bahar hai...

kaise hoga mulakat?
faceoff? 
nandu dekhegi ya nandu ko dekhegi?

agar nandu ne kisi ko dekh liya toh zaroor hide karegi. agar nandu ko MJ dekha toh koi fayda nahin...

ya phir, kuch nahin hoga??? - sab alag alag jagah par hai aur agar T ne dekh bhi liya toh sochegi, aisa kuch nahin..

agar nandu ne kisi ko dekh liya toh zaroor hide karegi

kya sochte hai , pankhis?😃
I think nandu will try to hide her past frm vedant
She might also try to stop him investigating more into Rps case in case he got to know abt her past connection with rp
I think nandu will tefuse to recognise Tara even if she came infront of her
Nandu has always put her first
So this time also it won't be different except she might hav a change of heart at the last min
Pinku, so many questions 😲
I just feel that Nandu can never completely change! She is Ms Selfish.  She will only think about herself! If she had completely changed for the better, she wouldn't be scared of revealing her past to Vedant! When Vedant can give shelter to a chorni, some more shocks also he can bear!!!! 😉😉😉

I don't think she will in anyway help Mriara 😕😕😕 she will try her best to hide the past / truth from Vedant! 

But when she sees her Keily, Nandu ki hosh udjaayegi 😆
today i love and jealous with vedant 😲
Nandu will never change!!!!😒 😒 😒 😒 😒

She will always remain selfish!!!!😡 😡 😡 😡

She will probably pretend to not recognize Tara and try her best to hide her past from Vedant!!!!😔 😔 😔 😔

She will prove to be more hindrance than help!!!!👎🏼 👎🏼 👎🏼 👎🏼

But for now Vedant and Nandini are just fillers!!!!😛 😛 😛

Edited by Shaina_b - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Dilsha

I think nandu will try to hide her past frm vedant
She might also try to stop him investigating more into Rps case in case he got to know abt her past connection with rp
I think nandu will tefuse to recognise Tara even if she came infront of her
Nandu has always put her first
So this time also it won't be different except she might hav a change of heart at the last min

ye toh tab hoga jab nandu T ko dekhe..
agar T nandu ko dekhe toh?😕

ab rp case ka kya hoga, pata nahin. vedant toh ek achhe police officer the, nandu ki chakkar mein wo apna duty na bhool jaaye..
Originally posted by SoumiGirl

Pinku, so many questions 😲
😆
I just feel that Nandu can never completely change! She is Ms Selfish.  She will only think about herself! If she had completely changed for the better, she wouldn't be scared of revealing her past to Vedant! When Vedant can give shelter to a chorni, some more shocks also he can bear!!!! 😉😉😉

I don't think she will in anyway help Mriara 😕😕😕 she will try her best to hide the past / truth from Vedant! 

But when she sees her Keily, Nandu ki hosh udjaayegi 😆
@blue 👏
lekin kala toh smart hai, nandu ko kaise use karna hai use pata hai
Edited by its-alexandrite - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Nandu will never change!!!!😒 😒 😒 😒 😒

She will always remain selfish!!!!😡 😡 😡 😡

She will probably pretend to not recognize Tara and try her best to hide her past from Vedant!!!!😔 😔 😔 😔

She will prove to be more hindrance than help!!!!👎🏼 👎🏼 👎🏼 👎🏼

But for now Vedant and Nandini are just fillers!!!!😛 😛 😛
sahi kaha...

ab dekhte hai kya hota hai, 
acc to the pics milan toh A hose mein honewala hai
I Think Nandu and tara faceoff will happen because she is out and we saw in precap thay there was Ganesh idol in the room tara was captured so I think Lord will help Tara and two sisters will meet and Kala's plan will once again fail because no bhoot no vartmaan and no bhavishya in Rudrakaal urf kala's hand everything is in Lord's hand.