Brief Update of last kahani...

Posted: 17 years ago

I think that these two stories are the same, but with different characters.... anyways, I still like the show😳

Before, it was Mallika liking Akash, but Akash and Gauri are in love with each other, and Tarun likes Mallika but she just thinks of him as her dost.

Abhi bhi, now it's the same story but kind of twisted aur setting radio station mein hai... but it's nice!

What do you guys think of the show so far?

Wasn't the guy's name Dhruv who loved Mallika??

I think the show is good! It is different from the other shows on television and the best part is each series is only 13 episodes long, so the show doesn't drag! 😛

I am waiting to watch the next episode tonight, last time it ended with Rhea saying she would meet Sam herself. I wonder if she will go through with it, or be afraid to. Because the last two times it was her best friend Michelle who met him. I wonder if Sanju will reveal her feelings for him, they make such a cute couple. Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 17 years ago
i remember seeing it once..but didnt like it much
correction sis...it was dhruv not tarun 😳 ..
i like this story...
last one..mallika was umm..wats the word im looking for 🤔...anyways she used to get on my nerves..i couldn't stand her...i watched the show for dhruv 😳
Hailaaaa sowwy i dunno why i thought it was Tarun! 😳 😆 😆

She's quite pretty, but yah her character was a bit irritating..... i like this story too, it's cute 😛
I like the Michelle and Sam pairing the most. Rhea kind of strikes me as odd. 😕
hey, but wht happened in the end? Did mallika got akash or dhruv? i didnt watch the last episode.. if sum1 can tell me.plzzzzz ... thanks in advance.

Originally posted by krazee_gurl

I like the Michelle and Sam pairing the most. Rhea kind of strikes me as odd. 😕

Michelle and Sam make a good couple, but I am looking to see if Sam and Sanju get together in the end.

I don't really like Michele.... she's too ... erm.. can't get the word! Weird? 😆

Rhea is not as great either, but it'll be sweet if she and Sam will get together..... 😛

Originally posted by dhruv4vedika

hey, but wht happened in the end? Did mallika got akash or dhruv? i didnt watch the last episode.. if sum1 can tell me.plzzzzz ... thanks in advance.

she got together with dhruv. of course. she admitted the whole plan in front of every1, and in the end, every1 forgave her 😃