\|/ DKDM Episode Discussion Thread \|/

Posted: 9 years ago
Hello friends,
We are opening this Episode Discussion Thread for DKDM. There will be no WU posted henceforth.
Those who have seen the epi, can write update here, or summery of the epi can be given in your words.
 Discussions about the epi. can be done here too.

Regards
DKDM DT
Minakshi

I can't watched the ME..so I was waiting for WU...but I was wondering why no one posted the WU...so this is the reason..well I stopped watching the show from the starting of Banasur track...this Friday I request to my father to let me watch DKDM since there will be a ME...and he replied me who will watch that bakwas show..there is nothing to watch in that show...they don't have nothing to show anymore so now they themself make stories...go watch the repeat on Monday..I told him they won't repeat it...so he replied...see even channel know that they won't get any TRP for that..repeating is waste of time..then why are you want to watch that show...let's watch something else..

this is my conversation with my father on the ME...those who are old members they know my father and his replies on DKDM...here he talk about DKDM after ages..😆
I think they should end the show. It's for their benefit only rather than showing meaningless things
As per rival site, there will be Shankhchud & Tulsi's story now.
Edited by mnx12 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by mnx12

As per rival site, there will be Shankhchud & Tulsi's story now.

bt   as shown in the precap.. Shanka is oldie ðŸ˜•
But there's one doubt...shouldn't they have shown Tulsi's story during Jalandhar's track rather than showing it now...its a mis match now..in my opinion
Originally posted by kaatayani

bt   as shown in the precap.. Shanka is oldie ðŸ˜•

Shankhchud was young. May be they wanted a good actor.
Actress chosen for Tulsi is young.
Now all the Asuras will get together under Shankhchd's leadership?
But he was a Mahadev devotee.

Shankhchud was young. May be they wanted a good actor.
Actress chosen for Tulsi is young.
Now all the Asuras will get together under Shankhchd's leadership?
But he was a Mahadev devotee.

i have heard differently..  he had something to do with krishna.. his kavach or something (he was Sudama of Virndavan in his previous birth whom Radha cursed to be born as an asura)

i have heard differently..  he had something to do with krishna.. his kavach or something (he was Sudama of Virndavan in his previous birth whom Radha cursed to be born as an asura)

Yes! According the the Shiv Puran I have read, Shankhachuda was the son of a danav named Dambha. He performed penance for Brahma and was given the Krishan Kavach as vardan..and indeed, he was Sudama in his previous birth.
So although he was crowned the king of Asuras and ruled all three lokas, by nature he did not have asura pravruti per say.

Due to him wearing Krishna's kavach and Tulsi's faithfulness towards him as his wife,  he was invincible.

@ Kaatyani &  sbk2
I too have come to know about Shankhchud on similar lines-
- Radha curses Sudama to be born as an asur.
- Shankhchud is born as asura, does severe penance of Bhrahma , gets boon & Bhrahma even directs him towards his future wife...
- He follows Bhrahma's advice & meets & marries Tulsi..
- Tulsi was devoted to her husband & the power of her chastity along with kavach made Shankhchud practically invincible..
- Shankchud as usual becomes trilokadhipati.. gods are worried , they run to the tridevs for help..Bhrahma directs them to Vishnu, Vishnu directs them to Shiva..
- Shiva at first tries to send a message of peace through his messenger Pushpadant..but Shakhchud instead asks Shiva to surrender himself..
- Convinced of the inevitable war , Shiva first sends his ganas & Nandi in the battle field..then he sends Ganesh & Kartikey together with an army..a gruesome battle takes place..then Bhadrakali enters battlefield..she could have easily devoured Shankhchud but she respects Bhahma's boon & decides against it..then finally Shiva enters battlefield, but he too was not in a position to kill the demon for obvious reasons..
- Enter Vishnu - with his trademark clever tricks & tactics for the greater good..he disguises himself as someone & asks Shakhchud for his kavach , Shakhchud gives his kavach unaware of the person's true identity..now the only thing protecting Shakhchud was his wife Tulsi's chastity.. so on Parvati's suggestion ( I am shocked ðŸ˜²), Vishnu disguises himself as Shankhchud & proceeds to take away ..ahem..Tulsi's chastity..
- So on the one hand Shiva is fighting with Shankhchud with no final results & on the other hand Vishnu meets Tulsi disguised as Shankhchud..Tulsi is elated to find her husband back home from the battlefield unharmed..and as soon as ..errr..she loses her chastity, Shakhchud's protection was completely taken away & Shiva pierces him with his trident..
- On realizing Vishnu's true identity, Tulsi curses him to become stone..Vishnu is worshipped in stone form ( dont know its name) & Tulsi leaves are to be offered to this form while worshiping.. & finally Tulsi gets a divine status & is welcomed into swarglok or vaikunth ..