Kahani Shuru Articles -- NO COMMENTS

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello Shuruians!😆

I dunno how many articles we will have, but just in case, please post them here.

No comments please!😊

January 20, 2006
Kahani Shuru with Love Guru's new season, Jan 2
Zee Smile is all set to launch another season of Kahani Shuru with Love Guru - Sam N Sanju, starting from January 2, 2005. The show is a bi-weekly (Wednesdays and Thursdays) slotted at 8 p.m. on Zee Smile.

Kahani Shuru with Love Guru is a series of love stories that are played out for 10 or more episodes. The main element in all these stories is the character of Love Guru, played by Manish Paul. He appears in the story in any avtaar that the situation demands, sometimes a cab driver, a waiter, a passer by, etc and provides tips for love. All the fiction stories would be very different in nature and will try to encompass the many aspects of love. All the love stories are urban youth based. The show is produced by Milind Soman and Parvati Balgopalan's production house, Face Entertainment.

Sam and Sanju (Sameer and Sanjana) is a love story revolving around two best friends who are radio jockeys. They are young, they are full of energy and their show captures the pulse of the city's youth. Their show is very popular and the whole city tunes in to their show every morning. They both are mini celebrities in their own right.

Sanju thinks that she is in love with Sam and the only girl who could tolerate him for such a long time. Their very good friend, Vivek, has a huge crush on Sanju but he hesitates to confess his feelings to her.

One day during the show Sanju announces a 'win a date with Sam' contest. Rhea – a die-hard fan of Sam's voice dials in and wins the date. Sam immediately connects with Rhea and looks forward to meet her. Nervous Rhea ends up describing her model friend Michelle when Sam asks her about her looks. Sam gets excited. Rhea somehow convinces Michelle for the date but Rhea continues chatting with Sam. Sam gets confused – the girl on the phone seems completely different from the woman he meets.

Sanju regrets the day she announced this contest that took Sam away from her. She bonds with Vivek, their friend who nurses a huge crush on Sanju.

Characters: Amruta Khandilkar (Sanjana - Sanju), Vivan Bathena (Sameer - Sam) and Sandeep and Manish Paul.
By Televisionpoint.com Team
WORK EXPERIENCE

At present, I am a VJ with ZEE MUSIC.
Have anchored Dr. Morepen's Sunday Tango on Star Plus,
Compered the Press Conference of "Koi…Mil Gaya", for the Time of India Group.
Have hosted Richa Sharma Live shows in Delhi and outside.
Hosted the May Queen 2004, Delhi.
Was the master of Ceremonies at the Auto Expo. 2004, at the LML Stall.
Have hosted the Satya Paul fashion Show.
Have done variuos corporate shows for companies like Airtel, Luminous Batterirs, Times of India ...
Have been closely accociated with Shopper's Stop and Arcus, Gurgaon for their various promotions.

Have anchored premiere shows at with PVRs for the below listed movies :

Kuchh Khatti Kuchh Meethi
Pyar Tune Kya Kiya
Lagaan
Ajnabi
Lajja
Nayak
Koi Mere Dil Se Pooche
Om Jai Jagdish
Everybody Says I'm Fine
Kya Dil Ne Kaha
Bend It Like Beckham
Devdas
Anita And Me
Jhankar Beats
Jeena Sirf Mere Liye

Have hosted the Oscar Nights and Sukhbir Nights.
Have also hosted the Harbhajan Mann Nite at Apeejay School, Delhi
Have done a music video for H.M.V
Worked with Wizcraft for the Lou Bega nite at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium
Worked for Baazee.com as an emcee for the live auctions
Was the Master of Ceremonies at the Auto Expo,2002, the Kinetic Stall and 2004, the LML stall.
Have done road shows for Star Plus "Kyun Hota Hai Pyar"
Hosted the PVR Whirlpool Awards at Priya Cinema.
Was the compere for LG Electronics at the Best of India 2002, at Pragati Maidan
Did a live show for Bonn Bread.
Compered the prelims of Pepsi 'Storm' 2002.
Was the compere at the Tanishque Fashion Show held at G.K-1 market.
Worked as an emcee for the promotion of I-MAC computers and Hungama.com at the Music World
Hello everyone dont know if this has been posted but came across it so thought i would share!

Ash...

Viv - Live on chat

Few fans suggested a better role to choose, others loved and have followed him as loyal fans at every career move. Know more about this humble star - Vivan Bhatena.

indya: Hi all! Good evening and welcome to the chat!
indya: He is young, talented and good looking... He is Vivan Bhatena and he is on the chat with us!
indya: His life so far, his works, likes, dislikes... Know it all from him, here only on indya.com!

indya: Hi Vivan, welcome to the chat!
Vivan: Hi!
glamour_fiza: Hi Vivan, I am Fiza my question to you is that - can you tell us about your biggest fan, who have done something really crazy for you?
Vivan: Yes, this was during the Mr. International pageant in Udaipur, one fan who was there when I won the Gladrags title flew all the way to cheer for me. That was great you know!
guest28: How did Kumkum happen?
Vivan: I had just finished working for Kyunki…, they needed someone younger then Hussain… I mean they needed someone who would look younger than Hussain, and I got the offer to act as Dhruv and here I am in front of you guys!
guest28: I like your dressing sense, where did you learn that from?
Vivan: Thank you for that! I learnt that gradually! I like to wear clothes feels comfortable and make me look good!
guest23: The best thing you have done till now?
Vivan: My best decision to get into media and I hope I am doing a great job of it now, I would like to continue with the work here.
guest23: You favourite food, are you a foodie?
Vivan: Yes
Vivan: I love Thai food, I just love chicken, Hussain, Gaurav and me love chicken and God knows how many chicken we have killed!
guest23: Can you tell us where is the best chocolate found in the world? You can become a chocolate hero you know!
Vivan: I guess the best is found in Switzerland! And the way to a woman's heart too is stomach and as long they love chocolate, I am fine with it!
choksiruchi: Vivan, Hi, I am your greatest fan till Kyunki Saas..., I congratulate you for your achievement in such a short time. Congratulations! Would you please say something about you and your life?
Vivan: I am a very simple man, I am from a small family, my dad passed away last year and I have learnt a lot from him, I have come from a very simple background and I don't regret anything that I have done till now. I have done ads, videos, shows, ramp and now you guys are seeing me in serials, hopefully you can get to see me on the big screen.
glamour_fiza: What's your age and when is your birthday?
Vivan: I am 27, and I was born on 28 October, 1978!
guest31: Why have you only worked with Sandiip Sikcand in theater, don't others impress you?
Vivan: I started doing theatre when in college, he offered me a role in one of the plays, then he saw potential in me, I have done shows with Divya Palat and Maria Goretti, also. I have done a variety of shows.
guest46: Vivan, I am your greatest fan. I started liking you when I saw you the first time on MTV. I watch Kumkum only for you.
Vivan: Thank you very much for liking me! I hope you see me on the big screen soon!
calcutta_sweta: Vivan, are you jealous of any star?
Vivan: I don't think I am jealous of anyone, every one has work in the world, and I think I will reach that stage one day… So I don't wish to waste time being jealous.
glamour_fiza: If you were given a role in Remix, which one would you play?
Vivan: I would probably be doing none of the roles in Remix!
guest31: Hi Vivan, do you have a girl friend?
Vivan: I do have a girl friend, her name is Nikila! She works in a corporate office. I manage to meet her at least four times a week.
calcutta_sweta: Vivan, can you tell us something about you which we don't know?
Vivan: I love dogs, I love gadgets, and I love to travel! I won the Grasim Mr. India title in just margin of 2 points, it was such a turning point in my life.
guest31: Why did you decide to work with Ekta, aren't her shows monotonous? I think you can do better than that!
Vivan: Ekta is a brilliant person. She is so focused, she has the potential, the talent and the gut to do what she thinks is right. She produces so many shows, and she is still the number one when it comes to catering to the entertainment need of the nation. She has provided a livelihood to so many thousands of artists, she has just changed the face of Indian television. We should be thankful and proud of having Ekta in our country. India must be proud of her.
guest31: Kumkum is such a sissy show, why Vivan, why did you agree on this?
Vivan: Work is always work, and it's a nice show!
guest74: Hi Vivan, this is Neha and I just love your character in Kumkum you look so cute? What are your future plans and I think you should do a negative role in the future, it will give you a chance to experiment with your different shades of characters and believe me, you will rock!
Vivan: Thank you, Neha. I would really wish to experiment with the roles? I have already done a negative role in Kyunki…, and in one of the plays with Divya Palat, I have done a role with negative shades.

Know more about Vivan's transition from being Mr. India to Kumkum ka beta

Vivan: Hope to do more of that work in the future.
guest86: How was your college life like, were you a brat, tell us of an incident when your teachers and folks wanted to beat you up?
Vivan: I was a total brat, I used to take part in all the extracurricular activities and I was so tall that I got all the attention from the girls!
guest86: When lost on a deserted island, and when you have the option to choose one lady from Hollywood, who would you choose…
Vivan: Angelina Jolie, five years back, as of now - It would be Jessica Alba.
guest86: Who is the most sexy actress in Bollywood, today?
Vivan: Not anyone right now! Maybe a few years ago it was Sushmita Sen. Who was the in thing and was very hot!
ankita4huju: Hi Vivan, it's Ankita here... Tell us of any prank that you played on Hussain-Juhi on the sets.
Vivan: There are so many, infact I think everyday we (that's Gaurav and me) plan a prank of Hussain, and he always falls for it.
calcutta_sweta: Vivan, what is your nickname?
Vivan: A lot of fans call me 'Viv'!
guest74: Thanks Vivan, I loved your role in Kyunki… and specially your name in the show because I love Junior B. Jokes apart - what about your future plans… Any Bollywood movie? And why don't you do a programme in which you play the central character? And are we going to see you in new Kyunki…?
Vivan: I am meeting interesting people in movies, so I could be part of a few good films, I don't think I will be part of the new Kyunki… I have not been offered any roles in the new Kyunki… till now.
guest106: If you had to pick one babe from the Indian television out on a date, who would you want to go out with?
Vivan: I don't think anyone would be my date…

indya: A special message from across the border for you...
_yourfan_: Hi Vivan, it's Khadija from Pakistan, I first saw you in the song Tu ne payal he jankaya…. From that song I'm your big fan and always see the show that includes you.
Vivan: Thank you very much for the message Khadija! I love you all. Keep watching my shows and I hope you watch me on the big screen and please encourage me!

indya: What can be more memorable than a title from the people, especially an indyan, here is one for you.
dali_shah: Vivan, I think you will be given the award for best son in STAR Parivaar, next year!
Vivan: Thank you, and if I really win the award, it will definitely pay off all the hard work I have put in, till now.

indya: Ok a chat made memorable with those funny moments, modest confessions and light talk! Thanks for being with us on the chat Vivan!

indya: Any email id where your fans can write to you?
Vivan: [email protected]
Vivan: Thank you all, love you!

interview of sam of that story
Thanks to Priyanka (*Priyanka Rox*) :

"Kahani Shuru with Love Guru" is a series of love stories, which are played out for 13 Episodes each. What makes it different from the usual love stories is the character of Love Guru. He appears in the story in any avtaar that the situation demands - sometimes a cab driver, a waiter, a passer by, etc and provides tips for love. All the fiction stories would be very different in nature and will try to encompass the many aspects of love. All the love stories are urban youth based. None of the episodes will have forced humor. In the first story our protagonist Mallika is a fashion designer and her best friend Aakash has come back from US. Aakash introduces his girlfriend Gauri to Mallika. When Aakash talks about Gauri, Mallika realizes that she too loves Aakash. In order to get Aakash back in her life, Mallika tries all the possible ways but always fails. Mallika has a fashion store partner Dhruv who likes her but never expresses his love for her. However, Dhruv always becomes Mallika's Man Friday in all her situations. The next story revolves around Nik and Nandi at a radio station. A regular listener of the radio station falls in love with the RJ without even seeing him in person. The girl hides her identity and reveals her various sentiments to the RJ. The RJ counsels her and later on decides to meet the girl. Various things take place and how love blossoms between them is worth watching. "Kahani Shuru with Love Guru" is the first show of its kind, which gets the audience closer to the story with the help of an interactive medium - the Love Guru. Produced By:- e_motion pictures Directed By:- Parvati Balgopalan Cast:- Tarun Khanna, Rujuta Shah, Harsh Vashisth.