Tumhari Disha

To Chavi Lovers (Haters)

Halz25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey as ive done soo many of AN's puzzles i thought of doing a puzzle on Chavi YES i know sum of u will hate me for doing one of Chavi but i thought to make it more fun as its a funny pic of Chavi.

Mona please do this as its a hilarious pic of her!!!!

http://three.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz.php?c=v&id=2050176& amp; amp;k=29173714

Edited by Halz25 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hello98 thumbnail
I did this puzzle...well Halima what is hilarious about this pic tell me 😆 😆 😆 ...I cant see anything funny honestly... 😆 😆 😆
Jezz thumbnail
You know, I didn't think she looked too bad either.   Am I missing something?    ðŸ¤¢
hello98 thumbnail
No Jezz you are not missing anything...because Halz has her friend around...Mona to do Chavvi bashing so she is up to mischief.
Halz25 thumbnail
😆
OMG i cant believe it u lot must love Chavi too much i think it was quite funny oh well never mind hey!!!!

I thought her hair was quite funny 😆
Jezz thumbnail
Well we are gonna have to get our act together here.   How could we have missed the hair!!!    ðŸ˜† 😆 😆
hello98 thumbnail
Ofcourse I like Chavvi...she ruined the show that is true but she has entertained us for 2 years ...I am not trying to convince you guys but DK ko insaan Disha ne banaya...he would have gone unoticed if it wasnt DK Disha chemistry...and their love that touched all of us.
Halz25 thumbnail
Well yes Parveen u have a point maybe its Disha that i dont have a problem with but its Chavi that im after!!!! 😆
mona05 thumbnail
Yaar...aajkal mujhey sirf Mrs. Touch-me-not Hussein dikhayee deti hei...Disha nehi...she became Chavi Hussein in front of the camera as well...instead of remaining as Disha ..

Anyway ..I am just a DK/AN fan...I would not have noticed the show if DK had not turned up...Chavi entertained me only during the contract marriage days...after that she was hardly ever entertaining..except for some scenes here and there

AN has entertained me throughout the show...

Halz..I am yet to try the puzzle... 😆
hello98 thumbnail
I think she was good most of the time...for me the show ended with her exit...it was a beautiful soap so long as it was DK and Disha's kahani....after that got very unattractive.