Rangrasiya

Another post by ST's father

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

I THINK JDJ HAS BENEFITTED MUCH MORE FROM THE POPULARITY OF ASHISH THAN THE VICE VERSA..AND EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT MADE ASHISH SO POPULAR..IT WAS HIS ROLE AS RUDRA IN RR..

UnlikeUnlike  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SingaporeFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
So true... Ashish is an incredible performer so everyone remembers him...
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
st papa u r ryt
but ap sathiya gaye ho
u r RRians like us

-Zesty- thumbnail
Thats true ... Ashish came into limelight with his character Rudra ... which he nailed it ... and not some reality show ... 
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's true what he says. JDJ is benefitting from Ashish's popularity. And it is true that Rudra made Ashish more popular. At the same time he should not forget that Ashish too was responsible for making Rudra popular. A mediocre artist would never have been able to do justice to it eg Blinky from cc.

In my opinion ST's dad should stop airing dirty laundry in public. He shouldn't be dragging Ashish's name time and again in his posts. I honestly don't want Ashish to suffer the wrath of Colors just because he is sandwiched bet ST and Colors. Ashish deserves a fair chance in JDJ. I don't want any unfair play against him just because of some problem bet ST and the channel. 
Edited by leanne_1983 - 9 years ago
achulikerr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it is true sir.i know abt ashish after rangrasiya launched.&now i vote for him till 1 or 2'o clock.& only watch jdj for him
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
You are absolutely right uncle ji.
bushkhan_1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree,didnt know ashish before RR,i watched RR as his first show.infact ppl watch jdj for him.jdj has no role in his popularity
Viji79 thumbnail
Originally posted by: leanne_1983

It's true what he says. JDJ is benefitting from Ashish's popularity. And it is true that Rudra made Ashish more popular. At the same time he should not forget that Ashish too was responsible for making Rudra popular. A mediocre artist would never have been able to do justice to it eg Blinky from cc.

In my opinion ST's dad should stop airing dirty laundry in public. He shouldn't be dragging Ashish's name time and again in his posts. I honestly don't want Ashish to suffer the wrath of Colors just because he is sandwiched bet ST and Colors. Ashish deserves a fair chance in JDJ. I don't want any unfair play against him just because of some problem bet ST and the channel. 

That his partner Shampa is already a winner with Gurmeet is not favorable to Ashish. It is better if the guy is left out of this politics, he clearly doesn't want to get into controversy.
Originally posted by: Viji79

That his partner Shampa is already a winner with Gurmeet is not favorable to Ashish. It is better if the guy is left out of this politics, he clearly doesn't want to get into controversy.

What does this mean "
That his partner Shampa is already a winner with Gurmeet is not favorable to Ashish. " I have no clue ?