Why is Myrah's forgiveness so important to Rudra?

Pinot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

First he forcefully gets her back to the haveli  (Everyone can see Dhruv's illness was just an excuse)

He lets Myrah take care of Dhruv, when he and Mathili are perfectly capable.  (If Myrah sees she is not needed, she will leave right?)

He yells at her needlessly. She was only carrying some old clothes in her arms, not wearing them and Rudra exploded like she had committed the worst possible crime in the whole world.  OMG she was touching Paro's clothes !!!!   He needs to yell at her to suppress the feelings he is developing for Myrah. The yelling is his way of showing he cares!!! 😆

Myrah affects him, makes him feel again.  Re awakens feelings that he thought died with Paro.  How does he deal with his growing attraction for Myrah?  In Rudra style of course, by yelling at her.

But he also takes the liberty of getting up close and personal with Myrah whenever he can, the grabbing, the closeness, the intimate way of speaking to her, staring at her.

Rudra wants Myrah's forgiveness because she is important to him, because he is falling for her.

Really dude, as Myrah would say, it is time to move on. Seven years is a really long time. Really long.

Everyone deserves to be happy, deserves  a second chance at happiness.   Not to forget your first love but to make room in your heart for someone new.

Myrah is not Paro.

I loved Paro, but I also love Myrah.

Rudra needs to appreciate her for who she is, or it may be too late. That Rohit bloke is arriving soon isn't he?

On second thoughts, it may be just the push that Rudra needs!

RR 2 may be cliched  (RR1 was unique), but I can't stop watching it and loving it! 

Edited by Pinot - 9 years ago