Arhaan and Mansi promote the rerun of DDBEDS in Allahabad

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwNNgGFCcAIPrO6.jpg

Arhaan and Mansi did a press conference in Allahabad to promote the rerun of the show on Zee Anmol. Mansi posted this photo on her Twitter account. Sometimes, I wonder how can these two be so dedicated to a channel which gave them such a step - motherly treatment. Anyways, it was great to see both of them together after such a long time...😃
Edited by alpha_057 - 9 years ago
dunno wht ch n ph is upto why they r using there naive personalilty :/ coz no rerun hv press conference fr sister chnl 1st time m seeing relaunch of rerun :/ nyway good to see them 2gthr :)
Thanks a lot for sharing these good news Alpha.

I am happy to see them togather again.
Tfs alpha happy to see together once again .bt why they have press conference ..I think they r trying to learn from mistake ..
TFS 

such nice, sincere persons... hope they get all the success in the world 
Originally posted by ArhanAngadholic

dunno wht ch n ph is upto why they r using there naive personalilty :/ coz no rerun hv press conference fr sister chnl 1st time m seeing relaunch of rerun :/ nyway good to see them 2gthr :)

Precisely, I have never seen any press conference for the rerun of a show previously. May be the channel is making them do it for promoting Zee Anmol's one year run.
Originally posted by awida

Thanks a lot for sharing these good news Alpha.

I am happy to see them togather again.

You are welcome...😊 Yes, both of them looked good together as usual...😃
Originally posted by Renu111

Tfs alpha happy to see together once again .bt why they have press conference ..I think they r trying to learn from mistake ..

Or maybe they are again using both of them for promoting their channel's one year run. Height of shamelessness...😡
Originally posted by dhakarn

TFS 

such nice, sincere persons... hope they get all the success in the world 

You are welcome...😊 True, they are very sincere and honest persons with a pure heart...😃