Dear Rudra....Please..Please...

nikki59 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Please... please... we beg you on bended knees...BURN that checked shirt and tie. 😡

It looks like the costume designer made it up from material left over when they were making pyjamas for themselves 🤣 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SingaporeFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Lol! Agree...its horrible... Though I think it's  the Burberry check...
He can also throw all his waistcoats in the fire too...why can't he just wear pants and shirts? It's Rajasthan after all...
Edited by SingaporeFan - 9 years ago
BerryBlush07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🤣
100% agreed. ðŸ¤£

He doesn't do any work first of all..and on top of that do they HAVE to give him those hideous shirts.😆

bushkhan_1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
after paro's death his attire changed drastically and honestly i don't like his new costumes.He looked way better in paro's time
MP07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh how I hate that checkered shirt and tie! It makes me cringe every time I see it lol! The designer had one job- to dress the man in a decent suit and he/she still failed...I mean how hard is it? 

But yea they should just ditch the suits if they're going to be that hideous. Rudra doesn't even work so no point showing him walking around the house all day dressed in formal wear...just looks ridiculous at this point haha. 
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Rudra even used to look more handsome in the Parud era!!!

I used to drool over him like crazy ...I do now too but the CV's have ruined his clothing and it sucks big time. Hideous colors !!! damn u CV's!
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree, it is horrible and makes it very  difficult to ogle him😒