Rangrasiya

Part4 Pg9 l A Pregnant Parvati Rudra Pratap Ranawat

sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

This is a bit random... but it was in my head so I decided to put it into words.
Its basically some random shots following Paro and Rudra's nine months of pregnancy... that we were deprived of.

{Author's Note.} Writing in English is much easier but the essense of Rangrasiya is only felt through their language... So I tried writing their dialogues in hindi. 😊
The words in green are the translations...

Gulab ya phir Neela?😊

Pink or else blue?

"Major Saaab..." (Rudra...) Paro yelled at the top of her lungs.

Rudra dropped his chai ka cup from where he was sitting in their bedroom and sprinted to the door leading into the baby's nursery.

He saw Paro standing near the rocking chair in the baby's nursery. He cupped her face and asked worriedly, "Kya hua?"(What happened?) He made her sit on the chair and he knelt in front of her.

Paro smiled and took his hand to her swollen stomach, "Gulab rang ya phir neela?"(Pink colour or else blue?)

"Kyaa?" (What?) He asked uncertain of what his wife was referring to.

Paro explained, "Major Saab... woh kamre ka rang choona hai na... toh gulab ya phir neela?" (Rudra the colour of the room needs to be chosen... so pink or else blue?)

Rudra breathed a sigh of relief, "Paro tum such main theek ho?" (Paro you're really fine?)

Paro nodded and cupped his face, "Such main Major Saab main theek ho! Kya hua?" (Really Rudra I'm fine! What happened?)

Rudra held her hand and kissed it, "Jab tumne chiliye toh maine laga ki tujhe kuch hogaya.. mein dar gayi te." (When you yelled I thought that something happened to you.. I got scared.)

Paro felt bad and softly said, "Maaf karna Major Saab, bata nahin chala ki itne zor si chiliya..." (Forgive me Rudra, I didn't realise that I yelled so loudly.)

Rudra kissed her forehead, "Tum theek ho bas, aur rang ki baat, toh hara rang mujhe pasand hai, iss rang ladka ya ladki ki liye acha hai." (You're okay that's enough, and as far as the colour, I like the colour green, this colour is good for either a boy or a girl.)

Paro squealed, "Hara mera man pasand rang hai."(Green is my favourite colour.)

"Jaarnta hoon." (I know.) Rudra smiled as Paro lunged forward to hug him.

Part 2 (page 4) - Dhood meri Dhushman

Part 3 (page 6) - Mara Hara Rudra

Part 4 (page 9) - Neela Angan

Once you like, comment or do both, I'll know to scrap you the future updates for this story 😊
My Rangrasiya Work;

Edited by sarita_barun - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Simply Lovely, captured what we missed out on.  I really wished we had gotten to see such moments.😑 Oh well, good job and thank you for sending me the link.  Keep writing.  πŸ‘πŸΌ
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this is so sweet, pls do continue.
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This was so cute!
How much I wanted to see something like the in the show. Thanks alot for the scrap πŸ€—

When are you updating Tu mein hamesha?
smat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely 
Thanks for the pm
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
aww cute, i too get these cute dreams, but u have written v nicely
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update
loved it
thanks for the pm
raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This was awesome. Awww parvati is soo cute. Rudra is soo caring. Hey thanks for the pm. Loved the update. Wonderful,enjoyed every bit of it. Superb. Cudnt be more better. Update soon
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is wonderful Sarita..

You have captured millions of Fans feelings in a short yet sweet chronicleπŸ˜‰...

Sorry for the late reply dear...I usually require quite mind to read the stories and recent days real and IF life was very hectic for me..

But finally found the time to read yours...😳

How we missed these in the original series..sighs...

Well thank you for making me imagine those tender moments ...Romba Nandri πŸ˜Š

Keep writing..

Cheers πŸ€—
DN2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Saritha, that was adorable.too cute. 
Green is my favorite color too.