Rangrasiya

Come Back Mother..Come back Paro..Just Come Back!!..

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
You know... more than anyone...more than anything...today was the first time I really...badly...desperately...whole heartedly and truly hoped that whatever and however illogical it may have to be...but makers should really make Myrah=Paro...and you know why?

For Dhruv!

Today Myrah's hope was crushed...her dreams came smashing towards reality...I felt extremely bad for her...
Today Rudra's heart was once again broken as he realized Myrah can never be his Paro...she may have the face...but not that heart...that soul or that love that was Paro...and I felt bad ...really bad for him...
But Dhruv...the most innocent of them all...his hopes...his desire...his wish ...his need...his rightful call and his longing for his MOTHER, PARO, shattered completely piercing every little nerve in his body...every vein in his heart today as he realized that Myrah is not his mother afterall...that he actually lost the game he had with his maasi and the poor little one broke...he fell apart and he cried. And I...I cried as well...I too weep along with him ...

Today I too broke down for him.
That scene had so much pain...so much poignancy in it as Rudra held his only little child close to himself ...as Rudra stroke his palms over his child's hair ...softly sponging his back ...trying to comfort him...assure him that nothing will happen...that he is there for him always. And Rudra slept still embracing Dhruv so close to him as though he was holding tight to his last precious to himself...Painfully Profound...And I...I fell apart.
Father and son...both longing for the one person who could make all the difference...the one woman who completes them in entirety...PARO!!!!!!!
Edited by sajni786 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😭 Please give them Paro.. They both need her more than anything.. Still crying..:(
Please CVs have some mercy on us ..:(

Beautiful post sajni..today Rudra/dhruv scence was heart wretching and so beautiful..:(
sajni786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Bluesky-

😭 Please give them Paro.. They both need her more than anything.. Still crying..:(

Please CVs have some mercy on us ..:(

Beautiful post sajni..today Rudra/dhruv scence was heart wretching and so beautiful..:(

Out of the entire episode...that was such a soul stirring scene.
A child's cry for his mother...Gosh that is so heart breaking.

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post shilpa
I cried for dhruv. Cried loads. Could not stop the tears
Especially when he say he has lost the bet, his dad and maasi won, he lost. I just could not hold back the tears. At least for Dhruv's sake paro should be back. Whatever the illogical way, I am ready to accept, just show Myrah is Paro. The little one really yearns for his mothers love. His mothers love. This cannot be given by someone who resembles his mom cos maternal instincts come natural. I am not a mother yet but have seen how my mother, my cousins react for their kids.
Rudra cuddling up dhruvwas so cute. The only thing he has been left with. A piece of his Paro.
So CV's RR is ending but end it with Paro returning back to her little family. Her rudra, her dhruv. I shall be happy.
rink80 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree. Show should end with Myrah=Paro. There can't be any other way.
sajni786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPraba

Lovely post shilpa

I cried for dhruv. Cried loads. Could not stop the tears
Especially when he say he has lost the bet, his dad and maasi won, he lost. I just could not hold back the tears. At least for Dhruv's sake paro should be back. Whatever the illogical way, I am ready to accept, just show Myrah is Paro. The little one really yearns for his mothers love. His mothers love. This cannot be given by someone who resembles his mom cos maternal instincts come natural. I am not a mother yet but have seen how my mother, my cousins react for their kids.
Rudra cuddling up dhruvwas so cute. The only thing he has been left with. A piece of his Paro.
So CV's RR is ending but end it with Paro returning back to her little family. Her rudra, her dhruv. I shall be happy.

@bold
THIS.
This is the reason I want Myrah to be Paro coz no lookalike...however much similarity she may have with Paro...can never be what a biological mother is. Like you say...its a natural call...a mother's instinct.

I have closely seen the difference of reactions when the child is adopted vs own child. And I must admit...however much we deny...the difference is visible.

sajni786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rink80

Totally agree. Show should end with Myrah=Paro. There can't be any other way.

I have never wished for it so badly as I have today after watching little Dhruv cry ...he broke me!

BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Today my heart broke to pieces for Myra, poor thing doesn't deserve this at all...and that too for no fault of hers. 
And that little child who is crying for his mother...why are the cvs doing this?
There is only one solution to this dual heart break...
Let Myra be Paro.

But with each episode, my hopes are dwindling. How can M=P? 
R all coincidences just that? Myra is Myra and Paro is gone?😭

After all the talk about his love for Paro and Myra having accepted it too, how can they justify Rudra falling for Myra and Myra agreeing to be his second soulmate(if there is such a thing)
 I bet they will use our biggest heart ache...Dhruv to bring about this undesirable union🀒.

Will never attach myself to a show ever again!

sajni786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanayaIsBest

Today my heart broke to pieces for Myra, poor thing doesn't deserve this at all...and that too for no fault of hers. 

And that little child who is crying for his mother...why are the cvs doing this?
There is only one solution to this dual heart break...
Let Myra be Paro.

But with each episode, my hopes are dwindling. How can M=P? 
R all coincidences just that? Myra is Myra and Paro is gone?😭

After all the talk about his love for Paro and Myra having accepted it too, how can they justify Rudra falling for Myra and Myra agreeing to be his second soulmate(if there is such a thing)
 I bet they will use our biggest heart ache...Dhruv to bring about this undesirable union🀒.

Will never attach myself to a show ever again!

I don't know what makers have in mind. But I do agree after all that Rudra has and keeps saying about the kind of love he has for his Paro...esp the dialogues they have been using...both RR1 and RR2...it would be quite shallow on his character if they turn and make him fall in love with Myrah if Myrah=Myrah.

More than Myrah...I was heart broken for Dhruv today coz he is the most innocent of them all and I won't be surprised makers will misuse that innocent emotion.

shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 oh that scene..i cried😭😭😭😭😭😭😭