Punar Vivah

Kratika is a cute and a lovable girl -Pankaj Dheer(Article)

kratzyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

This is an article which i found just now...can't help sharing with u my crazy frndsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..i know even u'll be interested in itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Actress Kratika Sengar who had played the role of Rani Laxmibai in Jhansi Ki Rani is all set to marry Nikitin Dheer, son of well known actor Pankaj Dheer. Wedding is just around the corner and the preparations for the lavish wedding have already been started.

In an interview with Daily Bhaskar, well known actor Pankaj Dheer sheds some light on this grand wedding. He says, "I am very excited for my son's wedding. Kratika is a cute and a lovable girl. She was and will always be like a daughter to me. I was a great fan of serial Jhansi Ki Rani'and now can you believe; she is coming to my house. Nikitin is a very lucky guy to get a life partner like her."

So, where has the wedding preparation reached so far? "I cannot reveal much about the wedding preparation as it is personal affair. But yes, like any other wedding preparation, we all are too going through same process. It will be a huge wedding with lots of television celebrities attending and blessing the couple. Rehearsals and preparations have already started", concludes Pankaj Dheer.

To know more about the wedding plan, when contacted Nikitin Dheer, he said, "Yes, preparations have already started for our wedding. We all are very excited and every day our planning keeps on changing. Rehearsals for the sangeet ceremony have already started. It is a family affair, so I cannot reveal much about it, but yes for now, all I can say is we both are very happy and busy in the preparation."

Niktin and Kratika's wedding will take place on 3rd September and sangeet ceremony will happen a day before i.e. on 2nd September. 

Omg..even Pankaj sir said that he's a great fan Of JKR πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...Nikitin is indeed a very lucky guyπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ...

here's the actual link...πŸ˜‰

http://daily.bhaskar.com/news/ENT-TV-pics-elated-nikitin-dheer-reveals-the-preparations-of-his-wedding-with-kratika-s-4725219-PHO.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs sweetheart ibtresting and funny one πŸ˜†

I just hope and pray that we will get wedding segment

Our naughty couple
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww... This is so very sweet of Pankaj ji... Kratz must be lucky to get him as FIL and Niki as hubby...  I can see the strong support too come from Pankaj ji.. He'll be her main bodyguard then.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ 

God bless KraTin forever and for always... Well, we are all excited for the big day ! πŸ˜‰

Thank you for sharing, dear.. πŸ˜Š
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
That's  a cute article and must say Kratika is extremely lucky to have such a loving FIL ...and ND -PD too is equally lucky to have her. God bless the family. Thanks dear for sharing..πŸ˜ƒ

ISYA...agree with your views...πŸ˜ƒ
Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Lovey Article Dear πŸ˜³
..GurmiT.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Article Thanks for sharing ...
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely article
God bless this whole family...
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing the article
Lincy_Lins thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS...Really our Kratika is very Lucky to hav FIL like Pankaj Sir..

kratzyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail