OMGG What I wouldn't give to see this magical moment!!SANAYAA!!!

Posted: 9 years ago
OMGG I found this in FB!! Kudos to the genius (semi arshi) who made this!! I could so so imagine the 2 of them Paro and Mayra like this!!

Just look at them! At a glance even while knowing its Sanaya I don't even get the twinish - its the same girl thought in to my head when I see them!!😲
Its magical how much difference Sanaya has wrought not just in outer looks, but in the body language, facial expressions, personality so clearly reflected in each one's eyes which is so startling to witness even in a still image like this!! WOW!! 👏

And who else but she deserves every best actress award on TV!!!👏 WOW!! I am a #ProudSanayaFan!!

Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago
So true. .. she looks mature in one. .naughty in the other. ...Sanaya Irani. ...you are amazing! How can one person look so different? Best actress !! And of course, amazing edit!Edited by akleoawm - 9 years ago
OMG!!! They look like twine, same face but different personality ... like WOW!!!

See the eyes man, THE EYES!! She acts through her eyes!!!!  👏 👏 👏 👏

And yes, WHO else deserves the BEST actress award!!!

So keep voting people!!!! 
Edited by shona_arhilover - 9 years ago
This is Awesome...thanks for sharing Sunara.
This  pic  is   giving  me  goosebumps...   I  dont   know  how  sanaya   do  this   ...  I    just  know  one  thing   that   i  respect   her  and  she  deserves   all  the  award  that   Indian   television  never   gave  her...
Big Wow..look how different she looks in d two pics!amazing...I dunno how she brings it about..love my baby doll a lot..

PS: sunara missing ur posts
Wow! this edit is awesome
Paro and Myrah look poles apart 👏
Proud to be Sanayaholic 😳
It's like they're two different people. 😆
The appearance makes a big difference, but look at those expressions. How does she manage to do that? She's an amazing actress. 

Reminds me of movie Kuch Kuch Khatti Kuch Kuch Mitti  😊
Originally posted by aisha.x

It's like they're two different people. 😆
The appearance makes a big difference, but look at those expressions. How does she manage to do that? She's an amazing actress. 

I know right?! 😲 its so strange to look at the same girl and see 2 completely different people!! WOW!!
and its not at all just looks! i mean jsut when San dresses in traditionals and westerns then we would see it.. but this is beyond that!! in one she is just Paro! And the other mayra! poles apart!!

WOW!!