Rangrasiya

What the hell is happening?

Swathiarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
i made this post with a heavy heart after reading certain comments by fans of  other stars on RR's TB article!!!!! 
i have a request to all the PHs out there. Plz be confident about ur projects n have faith in ur storyline if u want to introduce a new concept on Indian television. And also make sure the channel ur choosing also respects ur work n feels it is worth instead of taking it for granted n doing trial n error method on it in the name of TRPs. Whn u approach a popular actor/actress n they get appealed by the story n decides to do the show, plz dnt take their talent n professionalism for granted n dnt break the faith they have in u.
Cos whn a show ends, i got to knw that, people outside the fandom just blames the actors working on the project which brings a black mark on their career evn if its not their mistake n also go on call them names to such an extent that it hurts to read to such painful comments.n certain people evn dragged actors who hv nothing to do with the show or channel.They seem to forget that IF is  a site which most telly actors visit n browse.
I dnt evn want to imagine the damage certain comments m8 cause the actors if they happen to read them. N seriously guys loyality is not shown by bashing other stars. ðŸ˜¡
P.S : NO BASHING PLZ... this is  solely my feelings after reading the TB articles.
P.P.S: i dnt want to create any fan wars. So m not gonna name the actor whose fans r bashing Sanaya. But  guess most of u knws it.
Edited by Swathiarshi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swathiarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
n it seems Sanaya is too famous tht evn her haters r stalking posts about her on RR forums. They r not knwing that its just increasing buzz for sanaya!! they shud go to their respective actors' forums n increase the activity there. dnt understand y there is so much negativity against an actor who dnt have anything to do with the lives of these haters😡!!! Somebody plz tell the mods to delete or do smthing with all those hate comments about the actors plz. its really frustrating!