Let the truth of RR ending be known...

vvbnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
And the truth is that RR was mercilessly butchered and ruthlessly killed by Colors, Saurabh Tiwari, Suchislife and dirt politics. That's why RR ended. TRP was never the reason. So those who are trying to sell us the trp nonsense please be very clear that other than you and a few fools like you none of us believe it. So please don't waste your breath.

The second truth is that Colors, Saurabh Tiwari and Suchislife for all their grandiosity don't have the spine to come out in the open from their hiding holes and declare the news with the dignity it deserves... that's bcoz they know they are in the wrong. Bloody cowards!!

The third truth is that the actors and rest of the crew did a fantastic job... they deserved a committed producer, an ethical channel and really creative creatives. they got none.

So in sum of it all... the final truth is that the channel, the producer and the creatives cheated their audience, their actors, and all those working for this show... rest all is bakwaas... don't botherEdited by vvbnu - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well said suneeta. Brilliantly put forward.
Will miss sanish loads

FromTheAshes thumbnail
well well well..
i cannot agree more with you..
what you are saying is totally true...
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I cant say anything more. I can see such useless crap shows running on channels and Colors could not retain such a good show. Shame on them.
I am very sad about not being able to see Sanish in the same frame because casting an iconic pair again rarely happens. These 2 are so good together...just cant describe the feeling when u see them emoting in the same scene.

Very sad and disgusted with Colors .. the PH. I hope all their shows tank...
sugarfun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
''The truth is out there'' 😆
persadian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vvbnu

And the truth is that RR was mercilessly butchered and ruthlessly killed by Colors, Saurabh Tiwari, Suchislife and dirt politics. That's why RR ended. TRP was never the reason. So those who are trying to sell us the trp nonsense please be very clear that other than you and a few fools like you none of us believe it. So please don't waste your breath.

The second truth is that Colors, Saurabh Tiwari and Suchislife for all their grandiosity don't have the spine to come out in the open from their hiding holes and declare the news with the dignity it deserves... that's bcoz they know they are in the wrong. Bloody cowards!!

The third truth is that the actors and rest of the crew did a fantastic job... they deserved a committed producer, an ethical channel and really creative creatives. they got none.

So in sum of it all... the final truth is that the channel, the producer and the creatives cheated their audience, their actors, and all those working for this show... rest all is bakwaas... don't bother

I agree, and my wish is that for an "in your face"  aspect, all awards shows only Sanaya and Ashish get praised, receive awards etc and not the people who sabotaged it, that will be really deserving, because the truth is, we have been on this rollercoaster, accepted everything they dished us all because of Sanaya and Ashish, I want retribution in this way
..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well said.. totally agree with you..
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
👏

Well said.

I hope FusionProductions prints this like they do all other posts from IF

Eff Colors, Saurabh Tewari, Mukta Dhond, and all the others who are responsible for butchering this show and playing with our emotions

Eff them all who wasted the brilliant cast's time.

Hope they pay for it.
Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Cen percent truth is that TRP was just MADE a reason for RR ...it had been always dispute between Channel, ST and SuchisLife janta ...🤢
No wonder this happens to be only show which had 10 -11 directors also changed in course of 6 months 

Sick of all these makers/creator cowards around - who just make TRP as an excuse and make it sail through your loyal viewers !! Before making a show learn some etiquette's  😡
Tiangka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just wondering, a few months earlier recalled someone posting about the producer of RR looking for actors for his new show, I wonder what confidence he will have that audience will support and watch his production after the fate of RR, hmmm, I salute his guts!
Perhaps he intends to dish out the run of the mill story lines (family dramas with a dash of social awareness perhaps) which fetch the elusive trp. Anyway RR was the guinea pig for a new production company, well since fingers burned trying to create something unique, he has no choice but to give what trp wants, cannot blame him after all everything is about money and this is his bread and butter and many others who depend on him.

I just  wished the producer had enough financial security to hack care about the trp and start and finish RR as he originally planned. I definitely don't think the present RR story line was the original story. he had in mind. The poor man sincerely wanted to make something unique but alas, alot of things came in the way and I think before he knew it, it went out of hand, and he had to take a very tough decision, it is very difficult and tough to abandon or forget your first baby which in this case for Terquila shots is RR. 

To the producer of RR:
Though I am disappointed and a little sad that RR is ending prematurely, I still trust and hope and have faith that they will NOT disappoint with the ending of RR, please grant us our last wish, please return Paro by showing that Myrah is actually Paro. If Paro can get pregnant , give birth and die in two episodes, eighteen episodes are more than enough to show her return, so please grant us our last wish for RR, so that we can also have some confidence in you to consider watching your new production.

I really would like to thank you for giving us two brilliant actors who breathed  life into the characters of Rudra and Paro, They deserve a standing ovation for their marvellous performance, I really hope and wish they get awards which they absolutely and totally deserve.
I know it is very rare in telly to see the same leads together in another show again, but I hope if you intend to take another beautiful love story, please think of Aashish and Sanaya. I am sure many audience would love the idea of this pair back together on the small screen.

Once again thank you for taking us for the past eight months on a beautiful journey, hope it ends well too (Myrah=Paro), so that we can keep watching them again and again, RR might end in the channel but not for us online watchers, hope it ends well so that we can have another CLASSIC LOVE STORY added to our collection to watch over the years.

Hope someone will twit this to the producer, thank you.

PS: I seriously hope some one else too will pair up Aashish and Sanaya  for another show, hope someone will watch the korean drama winter sonata and  do it as Hindi telly drama with of course Aashish and Sanaya. Hope everyone takes a very good break after RR is over and come back again to telly to entertain us.

I think  I shall miss Rudra and Paro very much, they shall always be on my mind.