Hrithik and Katrina with Michael Jackson !!! Beat it !!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Beat it!

By Roshmila Bhattacharya, Mumbai Mirror | Aug 26, 2014, 02.23 AM IST
Beat it!
Hrithik and Katrina are now grooving the MJ way.

If you happen to be in Mumbai's Film City, you could bump into Hrithik Roshan shaking a leg, a la the King of Pop Michael Jackson. And keeping him company is Katrina Kaif. 

The actors are presently shooting a special video for their upcoming action thriller, Bang Bang. It is the title track, choreographed by Bosco-Ceaser, which will be on air by mid-September. 

"I won't call it a tribute or a copy. But it definitely has the trademark Michael Jackson moves," says director Siddharth Anand. 

The MJ track was Siddharth's brainchild and he has been working closely with music directors, Vishal-Shekhar, on it for the last few months. 

"Once the song was ready, we played it to Hrithik and he quipped, 'Hey, this is typical MJ!' That's exactly the kind of reaction I was looking for. It's a first for him and Katrina too," says Siddharth excitedly. 

He says that the reference to his idol is unmistakable but the choreography does not include any copied steps. 

"We are not doing the moonwalk but it will still be a treat," he promises. 

This is great full dance track for hrithik and kat with MJ style will be really abig bang cant wait just cant wait
Woah!!! This is gonna be epic.
talk about overdoing ðŸ¤”
Now this will be EPIC. I was hoping for them to include a video song with some good choreography.. that actually does justice to HR and Kat's dance skills.

edit: Bosco-Caeser? Why not Remo.. :|
Edited by Real.Madrid - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Real.Madrid

Now this will be EPIC. I was hoping for them to include a video song with some good choreography.. that actually does justice to HR and Kat's dance skills.

edit: Bosco-Caeser? Why not Remo.. :|

Remo is judging Jhalak right now..and Bosco Caesar are the choreographers for the film after Ahmed Khan left the film, so what's the point in going to a third choreographer..that's why they're sticking to the choreographers they have.Edited by princess1010 - 9 years ago
mid of september...can't wait...this is gonna wrec havoc 🥳
Kat doing MJ steps ?? would be fun watching it...😆