I will break the physical barrier(door) between us...

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
But Manik when will you break your EGO, that huge emotional barrier , because like Nandini said you got to earn her trust, all this emotionally manipulating her will only keep her close in your vicinity but its not going to do you any good😆
As soon as I heard the knocking at Nandu's door, I knew it was Manik, he got out of Harshad's place terribly upset, he hardly got to spend any time with her and to add insult to injury he had to watch her smile and laugh and talk with Dhruv and also watch Dhruv be Nandu's hero. Manik outside Nandu's door was so funny😆, a litany of complaints about how Nandu only talks to him when he scares her, she talks sweetly to Dhruv, smiles for Dhruv, doesnt smile for him😆 Manik, my man, you were nice to her for half a second, what makes you think Nandu is going to smile for you anytime soon😆 but there was no doubt today. The Green Monster has visited Manik and has pretty much overcome him and its all the more amusing because he's clearly in denial. He is clearly not even happy that Nandu pays attention to his brother/friend Dhruv😆

Harshad clearly knows something about Manik that the others don;t know, the way he smiled at Manik after he took Nandini's name for his band and Manik couldn't hide the fact that he was not pleased. Also Harshad was clearly the one who kept the firecrackers since he was so damn sure it wasnt Cabir, Cabir clearly has a big secret that he wants to keep from the rest of the Fab5, something which Harshad would use.

Coming to the precap, it is no wonder that Nandu wants to stay far away from the Fab5 but unfortunately for her neither Manik, Dhruv or Harshad are going to give her the luxury of that option. Dhruv is getting more assertive where Nandu's concerned, holding her hand😳, its kind of cute watching him get all flustered after he holds her hand and its highly amusing watching Manik's expression when he sees that. Green looks great on Manik, I enjoy watching it a lot😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andy_Dynamite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG yes!! M happy ki Manik ko jealous dekhane k chakkar mein we get DhruNi scenes atleast😆😉

i loved scene where they were talking to each other at the door. And how smartly Manik managed to convince her to work together in their secret mission. 👏He knows her so well that she can anythin for her brother!!! He observes her a lot..manna padega!!

M sure...yeh secret mission aur dusra hi mission bann jayega at the end.. 😉
N_Niya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing post! 👏
Overall the episode was totally on Monster Manik and his burning heart!!! (If he has then) 😆
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Even I think, It was Harshad who kept firecrackers. He wanted to create a fight somehow, maybe! 
My boy Manik is too egoist to know, how he is pushing her away. He doesn't know, how to do things without ordering others. I am curious to know, how Manik would learn to make her smile, or would gain her trust. I have hopes in my boy! One day, he will! 😆
He is literally addictive to Nandini. He would go to her home, anytime he feels to go, would talk to her, in way he wants to do, only difference would be that Spot Nandu is no more there. So I can smell smokey Tashan wale scenes to come! 😈
Edited by Nxt_rockstar - 9 years ago
mayaya. thumbnail
Totally agree! I think Nandu is right where Fab5 is concerned and she should distanced herself from all of this. And that DhruNi scene...oh my god! I can't wait. It was an absolutely beautiful precap and I'm waiting for it!
sari26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Catatonic_Cat

But Manik when will you break your EGO, that huge emotional barrier , because like Nandini said you got to earn her trust, all this emotionally manipulating her will only keep her close in your vicinity but its not going to do you any good😆

As soon as I heard the knocking at Nandu's door, I knew it was Manik, he got out of Harshad's place terribly upset, he hardly got to spend any time with her and to add insult to injury he had to watch her smile and laugh and talk with Dhruv and also watch Dhruv be Nandu's hero. Manik outside Nandu's door was so funny😆, a litany of complaints about how Nandu only talks to him when he scares her, she talks sweetly to Dhruv, smiles for Dhruv, doesnt smile for him😆 Manik, my man, you were nice to her for half a second, what makes you think Nandu is going to smile for you anytime soon😆 but there was no doubt today. The Green Monster has visited Manik and has pretty much overcome him and its all the more amusing because he's clearly in denial. He is clearly not even happy that Nandu pays attention to his brother/friend Dhruv😆

Harshad clearly knows something about Manik that the others don;t know, the way he smiled at Manik after he took Nandini's name for his band and Manik couldn't hide the fact that he was not pleased. Also Harshad was clearly the one who kept the firecrackers since he was so damn sure it wasnt Cabir, Cabir clearly has a big secret that he wants to keep from the rest of the Fab5, something which Harshad would use.

Coming to the precap, it is no wonder that Nandu wants to stay far away from the Fab5 but unfortunately for her neither Manik, Dhruv or Harshad are going to give her the luxury of that option. Dhruv is getting more assertive where Nandu's concerned, holding her hand😳, its kind of cute watching him get all flustered after he holds her hand and its highly amusing watching Manik's expression when he sees that. Green looks great on Manik, I enjoy watching it a lot😆

I enjoyed the epi sooo much Catty...First of all Manik's Gussavo in Nandu's home was sooo innovative.🤣..Bechare ka dil Motichoor ka ladooo tootne ki tarah hogaya after he seens Nandu smiles for Dhruv ./...his Big fat GYm Body is not ready to accept how Dhruv become Nandu's hero...I loved the way Manik is sooo concerned for Dhruv..Dhruv is his life in a way ..he genuinely wants him to be okk and Nandu  is now like a  boon to him ...😳

Harshad's announcement and Manik and Dhruv ka face ka fuse uddna was the highlight of today's epi..ek dum 100 watt ka jhatak laga to both..This Harshad and Navya is creating problems for Nandu unknowingly .

I loved the precap...aaa..MY DHRUNI ..😳 😳 😳 😳 ..THE WAY Dhruv holds her is sooo cute ..as if she is a delicate doll..❤️
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I enjoyed the epi sooo much Catty...First of all Manik's Gussavo in Nandu's home was sooo innovative.🤣..Bechare ka dil Motichoor ka ladooo tootne ki tarah hogaya after he seens Nandu smiles for Dhruv ./...his Big fat GYm Body is not ready to accept how Dhruv become Nandu's hero...I loved the way Manik is sooo concerned for Dhruv..Dhruv is his life in a way ..he genuinely wants him to be okk and Nandu  is now like a  boon to him ...😳

Harshad's announcement and Manik and Dhruv ka face ka fuse uddna was the highlight of today's epi..ek dum 100 watt ka jhatak laga to both..This Harshad and Navya is creating problems for Nandu unknowingly .

I loved the precap...aaa..MY DHRUNI ..😳 😳 😳 😳 ..THE WAY Dhruv holds her is sooo cute ..as if she is a delicate doll..❤️

Sari, I can't tell you how much this show has become my guilty pleasure😆 kyunki the show is clearly targeted for teenagers and here I wait every day for a new epi of KY2. I guess my excuse is I clearly feel like a teenager when I watch this show😆 Manik entertains me a lot, I mean while I am fine that MaNan romance hasn't started, I enjoy Manik's jealousy a bit too much for it to stop😆 He's like a child, so much complaining he did, you dont talk to me normally, you dont smile and and talk  to me,you smile for Dhruv, oh Manik😆, I would have felt sorry for u if you weren't so mean to Nandu in the beginning,

Harshad and Navya are clearly trouble for Nandu but I guess also to some extent they are a catalyst for the changing relationship between Nandu and Fab5. Left to Nandu alone, she would avoid the Fab5 like the plague and without Nandu interacting with them , the story won't move anywhere. Nandini is meant not only to bring change to Dhruv and Manik's life but also to the rest.

Manik and Dhruv's relationship is beautiful, I guess for Manik, Dhruv is probably the only one who has given him unconditional love, even for his mother, Manik is just a business deal who is something useful, thats why even among the Fab5, Dhruv is separate for Manik . I doubt Alya would love Manik, if he was an ordinary guy from an ordinary background or Cabir and Mukti be friends with him. These 3 while have issues are kind of shallow and Dhruv seems to be the only one who loves Manik for who he is under the surface of "Monster Manik"

Manik is emotionally stunted, unable to believe in anyone's unconditional love for him, except Dhruv's. Everyone sees Dhruv as vulnerable, but  I find Manik with more vulnerabilities, all the money and bravado in the world can't make up for growing up in a soulless family, Dhruv has had the luxury of a normal mother and I can't even begin to explain the importance of what is a "normal family upbringing" is to people;

I love Dhruni and MaNan for what they are,  separate entities and yet connected, I can't separate Manik, Dhruv and Nandini out. 
Edited by Catatonic_Cat - 9 years ago
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
D epi was freaking awesomeee😆
I lovedd manik a lottt😆
Mr.jealous😛😆
d way he was complaining to nandini awww soo cuteee😆😳
Yuss he wants to be with nandini somehow and dhruv s jus a reason for that😛
d fireflies part was d highlight of d epi and my fav part😉
and abt harshad even i guess he was d one who kept that crackers
dono wat he's gonna plan