Rangrasiya

Guys RR on 2nd Try to comment & Rate regularly

AthiraNath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
RR On 2nd and BI on 3rd..
Guys anybody please set a mission to accomplish... 
We have to get back our position...
Forum is not all engaged... Every updates are now too late SBS/SBB etc and also only limited comments..
BUT ITS A GR8 ACHIEVEMENT THAT WE ARE IN NO1 FOR LAST 7 MONTHS IN IF...
Edited by AthiraNath - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zesty- thumbnail
can you please change the title?
Comparison is not allowed ... and seeing the difference in the points... i dont think its going to happen ...

Guinea thumbnail
Reporting. 

What an immature post !
-Zesty- thumbnail
we should refrain ourself from making such immature posts and thus giving a platform to some "mature"  visitors to showcase their talent ..
what made you make this post with the previous title?  Didnt you saw the point difference? 
AthiraNath thumbnail
Originally posted by: shona_arhilover

we should refrain ourself from making such immature posts and thus giving a platform to some "mature"  visitors to showcase their talent ..

what made you make this post with the previous title?  Didnt you saw the point difference? 

Just made it bcoz wants to see RR in no1 upto its end atlst...
Now forum is so silent. tats all... some of bashers in fb also celebrating their success by bashing RR. Just 4 that... if u dnt like it then its ok...
-Zesty- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AthiraNath

Just made it bcoz wants to see RR in no1 upto its end atlst...
Now forum is so silent. tats all... some of bashers in fb also celebrating their success by bashing RR. Just 4 that... if u dnt like it then its ok...

such posts only gives a very good platform to some mature people(you see the third post of your thread) , as i told, to showcase their talent ...  
and RR is bashed from the beginning ... nothing new there ... and seeing the points RR and YHM has ... i dont think the shows which are at 3, 4 or 5 can ever overtake that ...

I hope you understand that ..

AthiraNath thumbnail
Originally posted by: shona_arhilover

such posts only gives a very good platform to some mature people(you see the third post of your thread) , as i told, to showcase their talent ...  
and RR is bashed from the beginning ... nothing new there ... and seeing the points RR and YHM has ... i dont think the shows which are at 3, 4 or 5 can ever overtake that ...

I hope you understand that ..

Thats why i change the title also. The same thing happens in BI forum also. Just check out their recent posts just knw how to bash... now in FB too... cant tolerate them... they are just thinking that they are the TRP leaders. Fed up... me also know that they cant easily break up this. But now frm last week forum is some way silent...
-Zesty- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AthiraNath

Thats why i change the title also. The same thing happens in BI forum also. Just check out their recent posts just knw how to bash... now in FB too... cant tolerate them... they are just thinking that they are the TRP leaders. Fed up... me also know that they cant easily break up this. But now frm last week forum is some way silent...

whats new in that? RR and Sanaya are everyone's favorite topic of discussion ... they LOVE discussing .. let them do ... 
And we, "immature", "retarded" and "cheap" RR fans should refrain ourselves from entering there, where "mature", "intelligent"  and "sophisticated" people exist ..

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I'm actually really surprised we're not back to number one. Especially with all the topics being discussed :/