pkyek twilight adaption article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Bollywood Book Adaptations vs. Television AdaptationsBollywood Book Adaptations vs. Television Adaptations

new article about pkyek and twilight😊. they have marked telly adaption of popular novels. comment for pkyek😊

Edited by VI-SU - 9 years ago
Commented. But honestly PKYEK was an adaptation of TVD books. Even Kishwer said so and even PKYEK's end was lifted from TVD books when Abhay became human.
The only aspect that was copied or maybe the better term would be "INSPIRED" was the Chandeena angle which was a twisted version of Carlisle and Esme and Jeh's character was nothing like Jacob 😵 And neither was Misha Alice.
I can relate Edward and abhay, both of them were sweethearts
but piya is better than bella, bella always went close to Jacob purposely whereas piya never though about jay beyond friendship.
I thinkcharacter of kabir was similar to mike, the guy who had a crush on bella. and yeah misha was not alice. in short pkyek was quite better than twilight.
PKYEK didn't seem like Twilight adaption completely. It was more like TVD. Tfs btw
Originally posted by VI-SU

I can relate Edward and abhay, both of them were sweethearts
but piya is better than bella, bella always went close to Jacob purposely whereas piya never though about jay beyond friendship.
I thinkcharacter of kabir was similar to mike, the guy who had a crush on bella. and yeah misha was not alice. in short pkyek was quite better than twilight.

Well Edward and Abhay both had a selfish streak as well which came out ðŸ˜† but still I don't see any similarity between them except from the STAY-AWAY-FROM-ME part ðŸ˜† But yeah one good thing in Edward was his stay away rants didn last for long unlike Abhay's 🤣 But the main part of the story was Abhay's past with Maithali and his equation with his brother which is very similar to TVD. So it would be better to say PKYEK was an adaptation of TVD and not Twilight and thank God it wasn't coz I wouldn have tolerated another Bella Swan ðŸ¥± And I cant even say she loved Edward. She hero worshipped him and that is not called love 😆
I think both Abhay and Piya were much better written than Edward and Bella. And their love story too was waaayyy better.
Sid and Panchi had a better love story than Twilight -_-
Originally posted by FieryHeart

Well Edward and Abhay both had a selfish streak as well which came out ðŸ˜† but still I don't see any similarity between them except from the STAY-AWAY-FROM-ME part ðŸ˜† But yeah one good thing in Edward was his stay away rants didn last for long unlike Abhay's 🤣 But the main part of the story was Abhay's past with Maithali and his equation with his brother which is very similar to TVD. So it would be better to say PKYEK was an adaptation of TVD and not Twilight and thank God it wasn't coz I wouldn have tolerated another Bella Swan ðŸ¥± And I cant even say she loved Edward. She hero worshipped him and that is not called love 😆
lol what bella had for Edward was called lust not love everytime bitting her lips😆 she looked so tharki. Edward was better than her. he was sweet and loving just like abhay but yeah abhay took stay away from me part quite long😛 piya was definitely better than bella, and jay was a villain whereas Jacob was not.
I dnt care about it!! for me pkyek is unique in its own way!! Abhiya rocksss!!!!
dere is no competition fr pkyek. PKYEK and ABHIYA r FOREVER!