Reactions of Indian Celebs after leonardo dicaprio failed

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Reactions of Indian celebrities after Leonardo DiCaprio failed to win Oscar again

Mumbai: Indian celebrities have reacted sympathetically towards iconic actor Leonardo DiCaprio after the Titanic hero failed to get Oscar once again. Shaitaan Khopdi tried to get the reaction from few of them.

Uday Chopra: Uday Chopra who is widely regarded by his fans (all three of them, Karan Johar, Abhishek Bachchan and Uday himself) as Paul Walker of Indian cinema for his work in Dhoom Movies has suggested that Leo should retire gracefully. Uday Chopra had recently announced his own retirement after failing to win a single award even at the YRF sponsored award functions.

Vivek Oberoi: Heath Ledger won Oscar for Joker's character. And after Krishh-3 people have started calling me Joker (openly).  I can recommend you for a role in Krishh4 so that you also get some Oscar connection if not the award.

Alok Nath: Ye sab tumhare bure karmo ki vajah se hai. Tumne Titanic me jo ashleel chitra banaye the, uski vajah se hi kismat rooth gayi hai tumse. Is baar Raj Shri Productions ki film me Prem ka role karna fir dekho kaise bhagya badalta hai tumhara.

KRK: First of all give my flying kiss to your wife Angelina Jolie. (Shaitaan Khopdi told KRK that Jolie is Bradd Pitt's wife not Dicaprio's). Give it to Kate Winslet then. And stop working with 2-bit Hollywood people. Next time when I come to US in my personal helicopter, I will take you back to India and offer you the Bhojpuri film.

Shahrukh Khan: I don't understand why people fail to get awards. Why don't you offer to do comparing or a dance performance at the ceremony?

Rohit Sharma: I can completely understand the problem he is facing. He is not able to convert his nominations into awards. I have the same problem of not being able to convert my 20-30s into 100s.

Sachin Tendulkar: I feel that he still has some acting left in him. It took me 22 years and 6 attempts to put my hands on world cup. He has got only 5 rejections so far in his 23 year old career. It can come anytime.

Rahul Dravid: I know it's not easy to do all the hard work and get overshadowed. But I can say that all nice guys don't finish last. In long term talent is respected not awards.

Aamir Khan: These award functions are all fake, stop going to award functions. I would suggest you to take Satyamev Jayate's US franchise and start working on it. There is lot of scope of acting in it, said the perfectionist actor while wiping excess Glycerin off his eyes.

A R Rehman: Just keep up the good work. I got the Oscar for a song which doesn't even feature in my top 50.

These people are all dick-heads. 
Originally posted by _Rohit_

Pig benis ka MID ... 😆

🤣
Originally posted by _Rohit_

Pig benis ka MID ... 😆
hey seriously im not his MID but my UN is inspired by him ðŸ˜†
^ haha ...just kidding
"Uday Chopra:Uday Chopra who is widely regarded by his fans (all three of them, Karan Johar, Abhishek Bachchan and Uday himself) "
🤣 🤣