Sadda Haq Season 2

Of tremors, tragedies and trepidations

vidhuarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It is now crystal clear that "HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF"

Finally I am happy that the CVs gave a justified disclosure to Vardhan's heart rending past. I had a hunch it would happen since they showed Kabir's re-entry and I am happy that the CVs havent disappointed me. My heart clenched and cried along with Vardhan as he poured his heart out in front of Maya.

As Vardhan had predicted way before, Sanyukta and Randhir remind us of the harmonious pair of Niharika and Vardhan.

But the story wont be entirely the same as we all know, Sanyukta is a fighter and would be alright in the end!

The way Randhir ran was that of a madman's. Just the pain of having seen the mishap happen right in front of his eyes. The shudder, the hurry, the fear of losing the one he holds so dear and close to his heart and the one whom he loves more than life itself, portrayed so well and with so much finesse...

Param Singh Bhatia, proud to be your fan! You killed it in the precap...

And the only thing left to do is to wait till tomorrow to find just how much he loves her...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshifan2012 thumbnail
the episode was really depressing , i mean in a good way! I almost cried because of Vardhan and the way he was looking at Sanyukta and Randhir in the lab! But his breakdown was too heart wrenching! 😭 damn , if my mum wouldn't have been in the same room , i would have cried! 😭 and the precap oh God! My heart just stopped! Im still not able to get over it! Damn i want the next epi now! Hats off to Krip Suri and Param! These guys are the best!
riddzyee thumbnail
Brilliant episode it was.Loving the new track.Vardhan and Maya's scene towards the end was heartwrenching.Krip Suri was brilliant in that scene.
History repeating itself with Sandhir but this love story will have a happy ending hopefully. Loved Param's expressions in the precap.
Mannikarnikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yup it was...but vardhan can't let it happen,😒 if we has to get out of it. he must have to stand it. i m sure highly sure history will atleast not repeat with sayunkta obviously. but yes even the thought of having it happening can kick all the fear in.😒
vidhuarsha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChannelV_love

yup it was...but vardhan can't let it happen,😒 if we has to get out of it. he must have to stand it. i m sure highly sure history will atleast not repeat with sayunkta obviously. but yes even the thought of having it happening can kick all the fear in.😒

Yes...this was the Sadda Haq that we've all been waiting for...The show that we fell in love with!
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah.. both Krip Suri and Param have v good screen presence and are very good actors.  They have gotten into the skin of their characters!👍🏼
Vardhan even with his small onscreen presence has always had everlasting impact.  He is constantly in the back of his student's mind and i like his stern and no nonsense nature.  He is not easy to please.  He doesnt believe in favouritism and can even show Randhir, an equally egoistic and arrogant person like him his place inspite of his brilliant brain!  I love thr scenes.

For Sanyukta, she is his protege.  right from the day she entered FITE, he realized she had spark, passion, and capability and her ego and confidence would boost up by competing with Randhir.  No dbt he saw traces of Niharika in Sanyukta.😳

Param has always been brilliant with those emotional and intense scenes.  Every minor feeling, esp of pain, is very well displayed on his face.

The precap scene and his expressions were brilliant!👏  Now their fate lies on that damn car!

Will they succeed?  Would he be able to keep his promise with himself about confession?🤔