Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmileyStar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Res! Yay! Me first 

*EDITED*

I refuse to believe you wrote this Unseee! 😲 Because THIS awesome stuff doesn't look like it was written by a first-timer ðŸ˜² Girl, you just impressed me and I think the last time that happened was 8, 9 years back ðŸ˜†

It was such a hauntingly beautiful OS and I sure do know where the inspiration comes from ðŸ˜­ I never quite thought of it in so much detail especially the the last bit. It was so sad I almost felt like crying! But I loved the way you wrote the whole thing. DEFINITELY didn't seem like you were writing for the first time ðŸ˜³

All I'm gonna say is that you should write more. Why? Because YOU CAN! And you just showed it ðŸ˜ƒ

~Fari

P.S. Don't get disappointed if you don't get too many likes. Trust me it will be because of the sad theme/idea you chose to write on and NOT because you can't write right ðŸ˜‰
Edited by SmileyStar - 9 years ago
FleurDeJuillet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very well written - but so sad...
_SamM_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you all for your appreciation and encouragement! ðŸ˜Š The writer is on cloud nine after seeing the response and has decided to join IF! 😆 Edited by _SamM_ - 9 years ago
_UnsaM_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Heartwrenching.😭 Unusually awsome stuff coming from you ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†