Deivamagal Nite: Music Of the heart and the rhythm of marriage

-PurplePeach- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

SS : ~~MY MARRIAGE ALBUM~~"MUSIC OF THE HEART AND THE RHYTHM OF MARRIAGE"

I hurried into my house all alone with tears in my eyes flowing like a stream.. I sat on my bed in my house which gave me a solace before but now I feel like I am in deep waters.. My heart was very heavy... I took Our Wedding Album from the cabinet... With the tears rolling down I gently touched his name in it... "Sathya Priya weds Prakash"...I saw his face on the album wrapper, the face which was very handsome, the face which gave me warmth, the face which gave me support, the face which stood beside me when I was in toughest situation... I'm in such situation now, Where is that face..?? Where is he..?? He gave me his heart... With his twin babies, 6 months old...What will I do without him..?? What will I tell them..?? Will I give them this sorrow...?? He brought me to this situation... With all the comforts and luxuries, my life is empty without him, my heart is filled with sorrow...!! His voice is still echoing in my heart, in my soul, in my beautiful house... But he is nowhere... As I turned the folio of the album, Memories came rushing by in front of my eyes... My eyes were bloodshot with tears...

Before 3 years, All my studies were over, I got a wonderful job..

Like every parents, My parents too wished to give my hand in marriage to a guy...

They began seeking a guy for me...

One day, My Mom brought a bundle of photos in front of me... I rejected all those proposals because my heart was already filled with love... I didn't reveal it to her... I was carrying on with my work... The very next day, early in the morning I got a missed call from one of my classmates... She told me that my love is over now... Ashok married my best friend Prabha... I was vexed... I wasn't angry on him but I was angry on her... I questioned her about it..She crossed her limits!! I bet her that I will marry a guy more handsome than that culprit who wasn't true to me... Immediately I went to my mom and asked her to get me those photos... One photo stole my heart...He was very handsome... I asked my mom about him... She revealed his name, bright name..."PRAKASH".. As soon as I heard his name, my heart thought he is going to light up my dark heart...But I wasn't interested in this marriage, but I want to win over her...This was the only thought echoing in my mind..! He is a Brahmin cum Hindi.. They follow but the religious customs, his father is from Delhi, his mom is an orthodox Brahmin... My parents had no objection because my father doesn't believe in religion... We r Brahmins.. Our betrothal was over, the reception went well with all the gatherings... The next day was my marriage in Brahmin style... We had to cross so many rituals in order to get married...Starting from Janvasam (inviting the groom), Kasi Yatra, Oonjal, and Muhurtham- I sat on my dad's lap; he tied 3 knots (Mangal sutra) around my next... My heart was broken into pieces... I saw our family very happy and his face was glowing like anything... Holding my hand he walks seven steps around the holy fire with me. This is the most important part of the marriage ceremony. And only when we walk these seven steps together (i.e. perform the saptha padhi) ,the marriage complete... Now am his wife... Mrs.Prakash!! The night was our marriage in Hindi style... Mehandi, Dandia and lot more... Our four days marriage was over... That night I told him everything and I said that I wasn't interested in him... I hate the marriage and told him that I married him for name sake... I asked sorry...But the reply was I LOVE U... My whole body was sweating, shivering when he said those... We moved to an independent house..we both were working and no time to speak a word!!

It was 2 years... We had twin babies in our hand... Even now I didn't speak to him, just hi and bye in front of our relatives, that's it..!! But often I would rise up in anger when he talks to me, I will never pay heed to him... He will not be angry on me even if I do.. He'll tell "I love u more than anyone in this world, Please talk to me..I promise I'll give u my heart" he will support me in every aspect... Day by day my heart generated feelings for him... I loved him and I completely forget my past love... But I couldn't open up to him... I made my mind to tell him everything, I went to our room, My heart was aching very badly... I fainted on him... I don't know anything after that... The moment I saw him was at the hospital before I was about to undergo a heart-transplant, They couldn't get an heart it seems..He was holding my hands... My whole family was crying..He too was..!!! I was unable to speak, but I managed to speak... I said to him "I Love u Prakash... More than me...I want to tell this to u before I die, I told..Iam very happy!! I'll close my eyes with u in my heart..." His tears wet my face..!!! Then I became unconscious.. !!!

I opened my eyes with a new heart... With Prakash in it...!!! I was searching for him... Whole family did not pay heed to me..They were crying... I called my mom and asked "where is Prakash...?" From her I understood that, The heart inside me was prakash's before... !!! For me to be alive, he sacrificed his life... He gave me his life.. His words echoed in my ears..."I love u more than anyone in this world, Please talk to me..I promise I'll give u my heart" He was true to his love...

The moment I turned the last page of my Album, I realized the album I was holding was completely drenched with my tears... I found a paper with the album... In it was written... "I know u would open this album, Satya... Though we lived together for 3 years...The moment when u said ur love, I was lost and I got an opportunity to fulfill my promise...Ours is a true love even though it was for a second, Even though U cannot see me or realize my presence, I be with u forever in our heart...Take care Satya, I Love u... Miss u and our darling kids..Bring them up well!! With love, ur darling hubby and their sweet dad ~ Prakash☺️"

Edited by hopper_ocean - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely OS and beautiful song chandhuu :)
Sawmya8762 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
song super and OS to 
-PurplePeach- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Ratna :) Song selection wasn't mine, it was Visha's i think :)
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aww cute os da❤️..
Thanks chandu*hugs*
I couldn't able to hear the song :( enna song nu someone temme pls..
Sawmya8762 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Navetha-

Aww cute os da❤️..
Thanks chandu*hugs*
I couldn't able to hear the song :( enna song nu someone temme pls..

sak15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sooper akka !! chanceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prakash😭❤️Edited by sak15 - 9 years ago
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Chandu, u nailed it!! Seriously i get into emotional while reading it, Semma re👏👏⭐️Edited by JananiKiDeewani - 9 years ago
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
chandu.. 
wat i can say about ur OS..
u make me cry.. 😭😭
My prakash.. 

i love it so much dear..
Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 9 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the song was so apt visha - for chandhu's OS :)