PrAja SS- Love Amidst Darkness [Completed] - Page 18

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by -villain-

wow...it was amazing!
Thank you Ridi! 😳
Originally posted by Rhea_13

OMG!
yaar..u r an amazing writer...the words u use have power and an essence in them...love it ...especially the Eco part...oh!...how pratap said his confession was fab...loved it !!!
Oh Rhea!!! *hugs* 🤗 Itni taareef?? Thank you so much!!!!!!! It means a lot. Ummm..you know what, that echo part was inspired from a dream that I saw. Thanks again!
Originally posted by daisydee425

Awesome update
Thanks so very much!!!
Originally posted by RoshiniluvPrAja

stry..beautiful end..luvd it..Thnx 4 d PM..❤️
Thank you so much Roshu!!! I'm glad you liked it. 😃
Originally posted by Chit15

Superb loved it
Thanks for PM
Thanks lovely Praja SS
Thank you so so so much! 😃
Originally posted by pari0706

there is only one word for the scene - Beautiful
Thanks Pari! Beautiful is what defines the bond of Pratap-Ajabde. I hope I was able to infuse even an iota of it into my update.
Originally posted by Akshatha19

WOW awsm 👏👏 tfs
thanks for pm 😊😊
Awww... Thank you so much Akshatha...! 😃
Originally posted by _Enya_

why do u have to end such a bful ss??it was the first ss i followed religiously...must say the ending was par exceleence...loved it very much...thank u for this wonderful ss..
Oh Enya... *sigh* I've so many memories attached to this SS..I didn't want to end it...but it was meant to be this long only. Thanks so much! So so much! I'm so glad that you became a reader of this SS. Thank u for all the praises.
I read the whole thing! It is very beautiful! Enjoyed it alot! Please write more FF like this!
This was such a beautiful and sweet story. Loved the way Pratap and Ajabde believed in each other and the confession at the cliff side was awesome.