Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajsmi thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
That was really cute...Poor Abu - how everyone manipulated things to work for them :-)
urvisaini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was such a cute story
--RubabMughal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved The TS!!!
Write More Like These!
TaiLung thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This one is so so beautiful
i loved it
and last scene was so good
awesome.😳
canoodle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I read this a few days ago but it's almost impossible to navigate through this website on my phone so I decided I should leave you a comment now that I am on my computer because you deserve it for the wonderful work you do. You've outdone yourself yet again Anjali. This story was just as amazing as the other things you write. The ideas you seem to come up with are so intriguing, and seem to fit AsYa really well. I feel like AsYa are a couple that fit well into any context and you seem to be utilizing that ability really well. This story has also been added to my reading list along with The Architect and The Corporate Golden Girl so I can read them again and again. I love the banner as well, it went so well with the story, I am glad you gave it a happy ending.

-Meera
pumpkin.honey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Js read dis over d top writing of urs today.. I've had never read such a marvellous TS till date.. N trust me it didn't seemed like a TS though coz while reading.. I'd got in such a flow dat I imagined it more to b an FF.. U r seriously a high class writer.. U writings r so fun n everything 1 can ever get :)
SanKsgian thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
That was awesome sweetie. ...love all your stories ...you should continue writing on asya...love you...