Rangrasiya

Memoried of a beautiful past..HD snaps of beautiful PaRud flashbacks

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Well these days I don't watch RR daily or at least not when its aired, i watch as I find time.. And yesterday was no different.. aahh I wish I had watched it last night though.. because as I watched it this morning I was in love with a part of it...
sigh.. that beautiful beautiful flashback.. I was yearning to see these beautiful memories we were cheated of.. and to watch these two people I adore together.. during those precious months they awaited the birth of their baby.. awww left me all fuzzy and warm.. so happy..  And this scene seriously made my day! ❤️
I am so glad that they r giving me more of those beautiful parud memories even if as flashbacks.. i pray there r many more to come... I will truly cherish every little nugget they throw our way.. 🤗

Paro seems to have been sulking a bit as she wasn't getting her imli and being the caring husband Rudra has brought her a plate of imli to manao her.. and with eager fingers she reaches..

And as she bites in to it and savours the sour taste with her eyes closed in ecstasy... 

and he lovingly asks her 'now happy?'

and she with the brightest smile affirms that she is very happy!! Her gentle eyes laughing as they are filled with love and pleasure at what he has done..

And ever ready to see more of that glowing smile on his Paro's face he is ready to do anything for her and asks what else she wants... and she happily thinks what she wants him to do now!! ❤️ her eyes brighten as she pin points on what she would get him to do! 😆😳

And the moment she says a song, he is ready to jump to his feet and do her bidding.. asking her which song she wants him to play...

And she... requests him to sing,,, 'nahi aapka wala gaana, mein chahtha hai aap maahre liye gaaye.. lekin woh kuch kuch hota nahi.. maahre heli maare sunna hai..' she places her demand..

And he asks 'baawali hogayi hai? jaantha hai na mein kitna bura gaatha hai...' he scowls refusing...

And she pouts adorably... without saying a single word the otherwise docile biwi shows that she is very upset..

that he tries to sweeten it telling, 'you know na I sing badly, what do u like, before being born our baby laughing at me?'
And that makes her laugh... and he looks a bit hopeful, but no.. his Paro is in s single minded plan to hear him sing! And she says so!!

And how could he ever truly refuse his Paro's wish? And with a knowing smile he tries to hide he starts, 'Haili mahri... ' and looks up to see her trying to stifle her giggles...

And he glares at her.. and she straightens her face immediately and gestures that she won't laugh again..

and he continues.. but this time reaching to her pregnant tummy.. lovingly caressing the place where their baby rested under her heart.. his eyes alight with love just like hers...

She giggles happily as he too looks on with laughing eyes at this beautiful moment of shared joy..

awww can I repeat just how many times I have rewatched this part? sigh... I am at work, yet ended up taking the risk of capping this perfect beautiful moment.

God everytime I watch I fall more in love with them.. and realize just how much I miss them.. as tears gather in my eyes every single time this blissful scene came to an end.. I want them to be together like this forever.. to share their lives and be happy..
I wanted Paro to sit next to him in the passenger seat and hold their Druv in her lap as she giggled and talked with her major saab..
Maybe by now expecting their second baby... living life and happy...

And finally - a word for Sanaya, this scene was shot recently, her fringes are of now. And the transformation she makes to our sweet innocent adorable pregnant Paro from brash spunky Mayra is beautiful.. she makes it seem like a whole different person... she evoked such strong polar opposite feelings in her interactions with Rudra in each scene that I am left stunned!
What a talent girl.. standing ovation!! 👏

Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post. I didn't watch the episode because I knew this scene would just make me very upset, and reading your post has also made me very sad. I too wish PaRud were happily living their life right now, possibly with a second son by now...
I miss this beauty, oh Paro ❤️ PaRud were and are perfect together.
sarusri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princessunara

Well these days I don't watch RR daily or at least not when its aired, i watch as I find time.. And yesterday was no different.. aahh I wish I had watched it last night though.. because as I watched it this morning I was in love with a part of it...
sigh.. that beautiful beautiful flashback.. I was yearning to see these beautiful memories we were cheated of.. and to watch these two people I adore together.. during those precious months they awaited the birth of their baby.. awww left me all fuzzy and warm.. so happy..  And this scene seriously made my day! ❤️
I am so glad that they r giving me more of those beautiful parud memories even if as flashbacks.. i pray there r many more to come... I will truly cherish every little nugget they throw our way.. 🤗

Paro seems to have been sulking a bit as she wasn't getting her imli and being the caring husband Rudra has brought her a plate of imli to manao her.. and with eager fingers she reaches..

And as she bites in to it and savours the sour taste with her eyes closed in ecstasy... 

and he lovingly asks her 'now happy?'

and she with the brightest smile affirms that she is very happy!! Her gentle eyes laughing as they are filled with love and pleasure at what he has done..

And ever ready to see more of that glowing smile on his Paro's face he is ready to do anything for her and asks what else she wants... and she happily thinks what she wants him to do now!! ❤️ her eyes brighten as she pin points on what she would get him to do! 😆😳

And the moment she says a song, he is ready to jump to his feet and do her bidding.. asking her which song she wants him to play...

And she... requests him to sing,,, 'nahi aapka wala gaana, mein chahtha hai aap maahre liye gaaye.. lekin woh kuch kuch hota nahi.. maahre heli maare sunna hai..' she places her demand..

And he asks 'baawali hogayi hai? jaantha hai na mein kitna bura gaatha hai...' he scowls refusing...

And she pouts adorably... without saying a single word the otherwise docile biwi shows that she is very upset..

that he tries to sweeten it telling, 'you know na I sing badly, what do u like, before being born our baby laughing at me?'
And that makes her laugh... and he looks a bit hopeful, but no.. his Paro is in s single minded plan to hear him sing! And she says so!!

And how could he ever truly refuse his Paro's wish? And with a knowing smile he tries to hide he starts, 'Haili mahri... ' and looks up to see her trying to stifle her giggles...

And he glares at her.. and she straightens her face immediately and gestures that she won't laugh again..

and he continues.. but this time reaching to her pregnant tummy.. lovingly caressing the place where their baby rested under her heart.. his eyes alight with love just like hers...

She giggles happily as he too looks on with laughing eyes at this beautiful moment of shared joy..

awww can I repeat just how many times I have rewatched this part? sigh... I am at work, yet ended up taking the risk of capping this perfect beautiful moment.

God everytime I watch I fall more in love with them.. and realize just how much I miss them.. as tears gather in my eyes every single time this blissful scene came to an end.. I want them to be together like this forever.. to share their lives and be happy..
I wanted Paro to sit next to him in the passenger seat and hold their Druv in her lap as she giggled and talked with her major saab..
Maybe by now expecting their second baby... living life and happy...

miss u paro
missing parud realtionsip😭

ur post made me emotional as well as happy
nerina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love your beautiful post and CAPS on PaRud...Sunara...
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful post , made me teary eyed.
it was such a sweet scene. god, I miss her, I miss them, together and happy.
I miss there cute romance, I miss their intense ones, I miss their cute fights, I miss my old rr😭
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Sunara u made me cry again. Lovely caps
I miss Paro and Parud😭
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
It was a beautiful moment and the whole time I was fervently wishing this would become the reality and the last two weeks would just go away!!

Lovely post! I miss your posts di...
princessunara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zeeliciousxo

Beautiful post. I didn't watch the episode because I knew this scene would just make me very upset, and reading your post has also made me very sad. I too wish PaRud were happily living their life right now, possibly with a second son by now...

I miss this beauty, oh Paro ❤️ PaRud were and are perfect together.

I know Zee, as I said I watched it at office and sobbed my heart out trying to stifle the sobs so no one heard me 😭 it was heartwrenching.. I feel cheated..

And how much I cherish this sweet innocent soul and how much I miss her, I cannot even begin to put in to words... and the way he was with her... their simple gentle moments filled with love and sensitivity, so soulful..
i miss parud.. i miss Paro..
I simply miss rangrasiya...
princessunara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _SilverLining_

It was a beautiful moment and the whole time I was fervently wishing this would become the reality and the last two weeks would just go away!!

Lovely post! I miss your posts di...

I was praying for this to be the reality too.. sigh.. it broke my heart when they ended this scene.. 😭this is the best thing I have watched for the past 2 weeks. ❤️

thanks Archie 🤗.. and every single time they give us Paro and real Rangrasiya i will make posts.. and truly hoping they give us lots of glimpses of the beautiful reality that once was..

deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful post Sunara dear...Actually when I was watching the episode yesterday, I was sure you will make a post on this...U didn't disappoint me...Thank u very much..😳

That single FB held the whole episode for me...lovely couple..my PARUD...

CVs should understand how the "Sizzling cute chemistry of PARUD" on this FB scene was missing in the initial Myrud Fall scene...More reason to bring back PARO...bas..

Sanaya was absolutely fantastic in making me Love (Paro ) and feel sorry to the extend of hating her for falling on Rudra (Myra) in a single episode for the same actress..

Truly a Genius Rockstar..👏