Frequent Posters

sameer.84 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

belief in God is totally logical.

but if you think that:

1. universe came out of nothing just like that

2. life and intelligent creature (man) came just like that

3. so many ppl claiming themselves prophets in different time and place just like that

4. so many religions talking of the end of the world (which is being seen presenly) just like that

then you have no reason to beleive in God!!

=> non-acceptance of existence is different acceptance of non-existence.

and, if there's nothing after death, beleivers have nothing to fear but if there going to be after-life, non-believers are truly going to have a tough time.

just as when we get up frm sleep and see the reality of life, we are going to see the true world after our last sleep (death)

A r y a n thumbnail
I believe in god.I mean just think,if there is no god then where did all of us came from?Who made everything.Life didnt just get started automatically.When we want something,and in our hearts we ask for it.Who do we ask?Who gives it to us?Who listens to our wishes.GOD! We do ask our parents or someone else for things but it is god who gives it to us through that person.Whenever I want something,I only ask god for it and I get it,that is what makes me believe that god really does exist.Edited by Aryan~Bhai~MBBS - 17 years ago
sanya_s thumbnail

I believe in God too...but there is a looot of things I dont understand about him, but just because I am not wise enough to understand things about him...I cant say " Well, God doesnt exist"...if I start saying like that..there wud be a long list of things that wont exist 😊 ...
One reason why people doubt whether God exists is the presence of so much suffering and evil in this world..I dont have an answer to that...but I say that God made one big mistake..he gave man 'freedom', and he chose the wrong way. Doesnt God have the power to stop it all? Maybe god doesnt stop things or do things the way we expect...
And can you look at all the beauties of nature, without wondering..."Wow, who made this..its so beautiful"..I always do. As sam said...the world didnt come
just like that!!!
Anyways..its my 'need' to believe in God, or I'll just crumble up, and be depressed most of the time...
sameer.84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~dancinredhead~

but what makes us believe on god's existance
we have never seen what is he/ her is lyk ??
to be scientific what is a god just an imagination???

nobody have seen electricity, magnetic field and gravitational force.

so could we say that they dont exist and its just in our imagination?😉

naturalbeautie thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam_84

nobody have seen electricity, magnetic field and gravitational force.

so could we say that they dont exist and its just in our imagination?😉

then do ya believe in GOST or spirits ... why are those called superstions .... i mean they should not be just imagination..

😉

nicegirl3 thumbnail
i belive in god 😊 God is my best friend
sameer.84 thumbnail
Originally posted by: naturalbeautie

then do ya believe in GOST or spirits ... why are those called superstions .... i mean they should not be just imagination..

😉

yes i do believe in invisible beings, we call them jinns in Islam.

the thing is that we know very little about the Unseen World.

u might not even imagine the power God has given to that 'Hidden World'!

cheeky_angel thumbnail
God is Real!! and I believe in him He really exists and i believe there is someone above all of us and that is God!

if you dont believe this then go to your room and pray will full heart and with honesty and sinceriety and i assure u guys u'll be granted what ever u wish for!!

Morgoth thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanya_s

Anyways..its my 'need' to believe in God, or I'll just crumble up, and be depressed most of the time...

I think that's what it really is. The need to believe in something which gives us some sort of satisfaction with life.

What is God? To me, God simply means "Peace of mind".

IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naturalbeautie

😉

Nice twist in the topic.God to Ghost.Who said there are no spirits?

Read the books "An Autobiography of Yogi" by Swami Paramahamsa yogananda.

"You Forever" by Lobh Sang Rampha.(Very good book!!!)

You will really get clarity on differnt things we try to know about ourselves.

Cheers,

Mythili