what the hell...pathetic [EDITED] recheck

Posted: 9 years ago
Sbb mirchi segment..😡
That guy was saying useless and disgusting things abouts sanaya ...how dare he😡😡PATHETIC
He said sanaya is very unlucky...isliye unke shows jaldi khatam ho jaate ...I MEAN ..WHAT THE HELL... I am going to report this...its too much...u cannot comment something like this ...NEVER...

Someone plz provide me the link of this pathetic news channel's fb pg ...😡😡
Originally posted by bluemoon255

They said- lagtha hai sanaya irani kaafi unlucky hai, jo bhi serial karthi hai bandh ho jaatha hai.

I don't know what they actually meant but still didn't like it,  bas.😊

Originally posted by Guinea

Ppl tend to overreact without seeing the segment . I just saw it ...the reporter did not say sanaya is unlucky for the shows ...he said she is unlucky ...these are two differnt things ...
I do feel sanaya has been unlucky both in CC and RR as the shows that were promised did not happen . The reporter also said that for a show to succeed you need many things and not just fans ...thats right - story , execution etc . 

can ppl just calm down .😊
Edited by winnieluvsarun - 9 years ago
These people are horrible people
Hi Winnie :)

These so-called journalists don't even know how to do their job properly. I really wonder if they have any background or training before coming into this field. They talk complete and utter rubbish.

Don't worry about it. We all know how much people love and support Sanaya. And those that fail to understand or appreciate this are the unlucky ones!

Yes i too didnt like what he said. How can he saythat to her. He himself must be unlucky working for news chanel.like aaj tak. E24 ppl r also idiots like this one they too had said some nasty things abt sanaya.i think our sanaya is so lucky that ppl like this get jelous of her n talk like this
What the hell
I m ready to kill at the moment 😡
Originally posted by .Wanderer.

Hi Winnie :)

These so-called journalists don't even know how to do their job properly. I really wonder if they have any background or training before coming into this field. They talk complete and utter rubbish.

Don't worry about it. We all know how much people love and support Sanaya. And those that fail to understand or appreciate this are the unlucky ones!

Hi Zinnia
Well said👏
sbb?
whts wrng with dem?
omg how cud he say like dis?
Stupid chanel &stupid reporting😡.Sanaya fabs should got their face book &twitter accounts should should show Sanaya fans real power Sanaya should stop giving bites to this stupid SBB 
SBB are gone mad..😡😡 Edited by _AngryBird_ - 9 years ago
Originally posted by CrazyAmie

sbb?
whts wrng with dem?
omg how cud he say like dis?
he said that😡