Rangrasiya

Everyone take a deep breath and CALM DOWN!!

...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I know there's lots of a titles on the show ending but NOTHING IS CONFIRMED as of yet. It is pure speculation. Trustworthy people Like Raghuvir Shekawat (Script writer of RR) and Raj Bandhan have said that nothing is confirmed. No decision has been taken yet and it depends on trps, which will come out tomorrow.
So please can we have an ounce of positivity atleast till the trps come out. They have been increasing so far so let's hope for the best. I know it's a lot to ask but it's disheartening to see all the negativity and I'm not able to enjoy the show.

Can we have some hope atleast for today, until we get official confirmation? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Much needed post. Thank you very much
We need not jump the guns yet. At least till tomorrow. We will know for ourselves where RR stands
I agree it is disheartening to see a show u love to be around in the news for going off air but nothing is confirmed yet
Let us still hang onto the final thread of hope. Till then cheer up😊
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for this copy iot to all the negative post 😊
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u for the positive post
Fingers crossed
instantconnect thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for this post πŸ€—Forum really need to calm down. We aren't able to enjoy due to this panic among forum members. As its not in our hands so we should just sit back and enjoy the  fun moments  which weren't there earlier in a dark and intense show like Rangrasia
AthiraNath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Most Important Read It:-
:-(
Guys there are so many articles that Uttaran will be off Air. But this news is perfectly not true. One of Raj Badhan's Tweet he himself clear out that Uttaran is doing better in colors so it wont end. Now its about RR & BI. BI is little good than RR TRP & also channel is promoting it. But here in our case there is no promotion from last month. Purely ignoring so almost they finalised but not declaring it bcoz of fans...now upcoming TRP's will clear it. 

Guys please dont Stop Trending... 
Upto We Get Official Confirmation From Colors Or Cv's Don't stop Trending. Dont blindly Believe In Article That Uttaran Will Be Shifted. We have Only Less Than One Month Time So Atleast Now You Guys Join Hands Together.
 REGULAR & NON - STOP TRENDING IS NEEDED... (y)
:-)
In Your Each And Every Tweet Trend By Tagging Colors Tv & Raj Nayak with #SaveRangrasiya #ColorsPromoteRangrasiya Trend Line...
amaia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for positive post 😊
The news about the show ending is still not confirmed.. so let's hope for the best..and enjoy the show...
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You're welcome guys. I thought it was much needed.
Cara86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank You for making this post  πŸ€—

Team Rangrasiya
Edited by Cara86 - 9 years ago
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
They're still 30 days left we can pray for TRP to keep increasing might save our show.