Rangrasiya

why are they showing these little thinks :(

parud4infinity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
No bashing plzzz I love myrah but why are the cvs showing us hope first the earrings then the bell and now she almost doing the same things as paro so soon .making rudra laugh precap .going to his room to but blanket on dhruv made me think why are they showing us this like shes paro our something .the way she closes doors so many things cvs this better not be false hope I just wouldn't be able to take to take it again and again I'm not so strong if she isn't paro then you are doing some big bloopers showing those earrings again .btw why do i have this feeling rudra will start believing shes paro as well now and then they will bring rohit in hoping it karan wanted barun but its very unlikely so nk will do eka karan.so sorry for boring u all to death will such along post . 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know what the cvs want. On one hand they were dropping all these hints about Myrah-Paro, and the next minute they are showing something completely different. Perhaps they changed their minds midway...don't know!

Whatever the reason, if Myrah is not Paro then it was very cruel on the part of the cvs to give us all those Paro references. Screwing with the emotions of the fans is just unforgivable.
parud4infinity thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Wanderer.

I don't know what the cvs want. On one hand they were dropping all these hints about Myrah-Paro, and the next minute they are showing something completely different. Perhaps they changed their minds midway...don't know!

Whatever the reason, if Myrah is not Paro then it was very cruel on the part of the cvs to give us all those Paro references. Screwing with the emotions of the fans is just unforgivable.

I just want the cvs not to mess this up
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
are they testing our reactions and then they will decide what to do ?

Well, CVs - I want Myrah to be Paro

I don't want Barun as Rohit - for some reason I don't want to see him with Sanaya  - he has moved on - so should we
parud4infinity thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvbuf

are they testing our reactions and then they will decide what to do ?

Well, CVs - I want Myrah to be Paro

I don't want Barun as Rohit - for some reason I don't want to see him with Sanaya - he has moved on - so should we

I just want cvs not to ruin it and I want paro back 2
still not over sarun I don't care if hes not rohit but a iv would be nice 😊 .karan will be good as rohit I think 😊