Beintehaa

Zaya zaya and only zaya.. :)

zaya-lover20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys please tweet on colours and on director profile and tell them clearly that we are not intrested in aliya and rehaan track.. Zaya separation is enough for us.. dont make things more complicated for us and please kisi ko to positive rakho show mae sb he negetive hain and yes one more thing now surri sister is also coming a new tamasha in bv.. we can just hope that she has positive character.. But please if you dont want rehan and aliya track so please keep twitting on their profile.. :):p sorry for disturb you people.. But i really dont want such type of track.. Mission # 370

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Already on it...As if the divorce track wasnt bad enugh?? But this I cant tolerate!!!
zaya-lover20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shahz

Already on it...As if the divorce track wasnt bad enugh?? But this I cant tolerate!!!

exactly whole wek was just torture for us not again we cant see them together and second thin this is the love story od zain and aliya to rehaan bech mae na he ghuse to better hai.. :)
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Is farhan sir dere is twitter??
..Anannya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Just doing it! But we have to spam continuosly and the more the merrier!
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I m not on twitter and fb but plzzz do spam them and tweet them my mood has been spoilt after that crap scene in the epi i am not going to bear rehan aloya track plzzz do this on my behalf also it a requst