does anybody watch a show like it is supposed to be watch

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Or how I think it should be watched...I shouldn't hurt anybody's feelings but every time a show is about to end everybody is like sign petitions, tweet, send mails etc etc...save our show.Like what will happen if a show ends?Particularly with rr..the ratings are dismal, every track has been rushed and they couldnt really show their original story anyway.
But its better than most of the shows that are on television right now. Only people who watch it,like it are trying to stop it from ending. But here the highlight is there are other shows in the same channel with almost same TRPs which are promoted well. While RR is maintaining it TRP's without any promo.๐Ÿ˜กIf they are going to shut it down then why have such major changes in the story๐Ÿ˜•.We as viewers who have made emotional investment in the show have every right to question them .Atleast that's what I think.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Edited by multimediaa - 9 years ago
I am with you here ...I anyway think a well shown story even if its for 9 months to a year with the original cast and a certain quality is better than seeing shows which run for years . 
Having said that , lots of ppl are emotionally invested in a show ...and in a free world can do whatever they please ie trends , petitions etc .
People want to save the show and keep it going because it is better than other things shown on TV.