Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: SONAM.M

Lol what do i tell you ... I got 3 proposals but all from real weirdos...

I give you a sneek peek of one:

First proposal was I was in 10th. There was a boy; he was in the same school as me. He was quite weird. I noticed him staring me during our school break. I literally would feel as if he was stalking me... hell that was scary. And one day during lunch break he came to me (and of course as destiny would want it I was alone waiting for my friends to come) and gave me a letter and said:

"Please read it and I will wait for you tomorrow in the canteen"

Can you believe how  shocked I was... I used to ignore him and not to pay any attention to him and after some months  thank god school ended and I moved to another town for further studies  

Aww.. thats a really funny one..hope many would have similar experience esp in school days..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
deepsel thumbnail

In the middle of the road ,Near my home with my friend beside me in cycle, he was like "I love u"๐Ÿ˜ฒ.What am I supposed to say.So I said Anna u should not do like that and fled in my cycle๐Ÿ˜†.I hated him when he used to come behind me๐Ÿ˜ก. Initially I was frightened even to say it to my family. Our family is very orthodox and my brother is very strict in this matter(otherwise we used to fight like kids ๐Ÿ˜†and were very close,though we had nine years age diff).Even I used to cry alone.Then I stated ignoring him(before I used to scold,anna athu oru maramanda).Slowely he stopped following me.Suddenly he appeared once I was in my 12th std and he said that I am behind u for four years.This time it cracked me.I went home and had a good laugh๐Ÿ˜†.Thani enga ,glucose enga evallvu periya history sollierruken๐Ÿคฃ. Recently I shared this story with my Mom she was socked๐Ÿ˜ฒ.
Hahaha...Thats a funny one da...pappakku our goli soda parcel...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
binimoti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
waiting for that weird proposal.
SONAM.M thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepsel

Aww.. thats a really funny one..hope many would have similar experience esp in school days..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

funny for you guys but for me it was damn akwarrd... this guy would give me such scary looks...๐Ÿ˜•

i wonder where these kind of desperate guys come from

deepsel thumbnail
Originally posted by: binimoti

waiting for that weird proposal.

Hope u get one soon..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
deepsel thumbnail
Originally posted by: SONAM.M

funny for you guys but for me it was damn akwarrd... this guy would give me such scary looks...๐Ÿ˜•

i wonder where these kind of desperate guys come from

I can totally feel u...we tend to get scared in those ages...Trust me I have seen much more weirdos than this...๐Ÿ˜Š...These kind of situations makes us sharper and stronger to handle things better in future..
SONAM.M thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepsel

I can totally feel u...we tend to get scared in those ages...Trust me I have seen much more weirdos than this...๐Ÿ˜Š...These kind of situations makes us sharper and stronger to handle things better in future..

yes your are right they make us sharper and stronger...
possesive and importunate boys can be weirder... personal experience hai...
anyways now i am happily single and hoping for the right one to propose me ๐Ÿ˜†
cylan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BerryBlush07

By the way u r in skool or college?? ๐Ÿ˜Š

i am in college, BA student๐Ÿ˜ณ
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wowww deeps tere stories kamaal hai...the cardboard wala was very nice hmmm hahaha ๐Ÿคฃ
Too good dear ๐Ÿ˜Š